Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there is stuff on the mobile phone which can be used as evidence as he seems to talk alot Mark and so anything like texts and so on ...'moo

I've always thought (JMO) that someone knew something that could be incriminating and was protecting MR. Remember "we" picked Dylan up at the airport? JMO

If Mark is so open with the media, what does he say to his friends/family/bartender when he is drunk? Could the tip have come from Mark himself?

Still wonder why you dig a whole in his yard ?! . Its too random to not mean something IMO

I would like to reiterate for the umpteenth time that I'm pretty sure MR has NOT hired a lawyer. :) He's either innocent or the biggest cheap skate on the planet ! moooo

:( SCHMAE it's very sad but we should be happy that LE are working so hard to find out exactly what happened to Dylan.

Agreed. I'm so happy LE is still on the ball. But previous to Dylan's bones :( being found, when I imagined MR's involvement, I pretended that he had Dylan hidden away. I pretended he would not hurt his child and that he was just being a mean , nasty x and had him stashed away in a safe place eating saltines and drinking gatorade and playing an old nintendo from a garage sale . I did not want to think about Dylan looking at his daddy that he loved and trusted and seeing him come after him .......in this kind of capacity. It's too sad to think about :( . I hoped against hope after he was found DECEASED that it was at the hands of a stranger that Dylan had no expectation of safety and comfort and LIFE from. Ugh......I do not know. I still don't want to believe he is gone forever and even worse is believing that one of the TWO people on earth whose job it is to protect a child from ALL DANGERS would be the very most dangerous person he might ever encounter. It's too disturbing. AND furthermore , if it were some kind of an accidental, rage , blackout type of situation, could MR sit on national tv and act the way he did? Doesn't his behavior since ( presuming he is guilty, which he certainly is not proven to be so let's just play pretend for a minute ) show cold, callous, calculated premeditation?

I want Dylan's killer to face justice,,,,,,,,but I do not want it to be his ' daddy'. I just DON"T and that 's certainly not because I think MR is a good guy or deserves a break or what not. I just dont' want that to be Dylan's last moments on earth. I DO NOT !

Teetering and about to fall onto the MR side of the fence and hoping for a miracle to whip me around to the other side ! mooooo

I would like to reiterate for the umpteenth time that I'm pretty sure MR has NOT hired a lawyer. :) He's either innocent or the biggest cheap skate on the planet ! moooo

I was just thinking that there is no way a lawyer wouldn't have told him to shut up after the comments he made to the media following the discovery of the remains. I can't remember but did he use a lawyer in the numerous divorce and custody cases? It seems odd that he wouldn't have sought representation by this point but he's arrogant and well, he's a strange duck.

Or he's just one of those cocky, cold-blooded people who think they are smarter than everyone else, and doesn't need any help. Or so dense or naïve that he thinks he is helping himself by talking. But I would agree with you - no way he has a lawyer advising him with the way he's acting and talking. (And if he does, that has to be the worst lawyer ever.)

I hear what you are saying about not wanting to believe his father could do this. No one wants to think that a child's parent could ever do such a thing to their child. But unfortunately, it happens... much more often than any of us would like. :(

Or he simply can't afford it because the court put an end to the gravy train he was on for years with Elaine paying him child support. I find the timing of the courts decision and Dylan's death very troubling. All IMO

Think about someone coming into your living room and cutting out floor boards. Seriously. It's one thing to cut out some carpet, but floor boards?

IMO, taking carpet and floor boards is most common. LE will also take walls, ceilings, plumbing all the way out to the sewer, tubs, window and doors, including the frames. In some cases entire bathrooms are removed.

Weren't there positive dog hits in the living room? on the floor, couch and coffee table? am I hallucinating? I will look back over the evidence again to refresh my memory.
Maybe as Salem said the results did come back conclusively and maybe they took these exact spots completely.
But early hits on the lake and mtn pass area made them return to those areas cut off by winter and when they did they found DR. maybe it is similar here.

In a warrant they have to list the areas to be searched, what is to be seized and specifically and what the probable cause is too.It is spelled out in the 4th Amendment.

AMENDMENT IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Scary and incriminating about the fire place poker...and soooo curious about the phone etc.
Thank you for reopening this DR thread.

Justice for Dylan!

Has the fishing pole been found?

This was dated yesterday:

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...0/s/Investigators-search-Mark-Redwine’s-house

I take that to mean MR is a POI or suspect, no matter what label they use, not use or spin it.

Oh Dee I missed that . Tks, today they may know ?
Godspeed LE and for the love of pete, let's hope the tests are conclusive either way. What no one needs at this point is a false positive or a murky result that someone ties in where it does not belong. :please: conclusive test results !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken