Search Stalled On Gabriel's 1st Birthday

Personally, I don't want to live under a justice system that brings charges as serious as homicide simply to play head games with people.

Obviously you don't believe, as was reported by SS, that Elizabeth has talked. What would it take to convince you that she has?

SS?..sorry who is that? I saw that reference yesterday to somewhere else.

If she only does a year for this whole thing...it will send one heck of a message to other mothers out there, how to kill, sell, or give their child away, and how to get away with it. Very scary prescendent will be set.

SS?..sorry who is that? I saw that reference yesterday to somewhere else.

Elizabeth's friend who was interviewed. You can read about him in this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103772"]EJ's friend & 2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ok, Nobody has seen this child in 5 months, no witnesses have come forward, nor has any couple come forward, EJ sent a text message that said she killed her own child, EJ is not being cooperative with the police, etc.

This all points in one direction ------> Gabriel has most likely passed away.

There have been SEVERAL cases where they prosecute people even without a body.

BBM

Ok, this is only my opinion, but I would qualify that statement as no KNOWN sightings of Gabriel to this point.

I think most people who believe that Gabe IS alive are under the assumption he is being "hidden". What if that is NOT the case? What if he's been out in public and just hasn't been recognized yet?

From my own standpoint, when I'm out in public and see women (or men) with a baby in a stroller, I notice that they are there but don't pay attention to the child. In probably 99% of these types of instances, I don't REALLY LOOK at the child, unless it is acting up.

If Gabe is being treated well by whoever has him, and isn't acting up, it's very likely that he COULD be taken out in public and no one has realized it's him. After all, babies change a lot in appearance in 5 months, and if someone has a hat on him, or tucked away in a stroller, SEEMINGLY content, who is really going to notice him?

How many people look into every stroller they come across, or pull the hat off of every babies' heads that they see in order to take a good look to see if it COULD be Gabe?

I mean, after Elizabeth Smart was found after being kidnapped for 9 months, she told the public that she had even walked by and sat in front of her OWN missing poster - and yet no one recognized her.

I think finding Gabe at this point will have a lot more to do with someone putting intense scrutiny on every child they see and recognizing him than necessarily figuring out WHO has him. Just my opinion. :twocents:

I don't know what to think anymore.

as more and more time goes by it is less likely that he will be found.

and it makes me mad that EJ could be out of jail in a year.

If someone is hiding him....doesnt it seem odd that they dont have family and friends who would NOTICE if they had a baby all of a sudden? It just seems a little strange that a couple could take him and pass him off as theirs to friends and family, UNLESS they were trying to adopt (legally) when the opportunity of Gabe came up, and the friends and family believe it to be legal. I think it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack to try and figure out through investigating adoption agencies, what couple had applied for adoption, but backed out, and all of a sudden had a baby. I agree with a previous poster that said, he could be out in public...and no one would know. Unless EJ or TS give up all the info....Gabe may never be found.

Maybe whoever has Gabriel has recently moved or lives out in the country somewhere or even some sort of cult-like religious organization (thought of this after reading T.S. facebook). That last scenario is a little obsurd, but my point is that there are a lot of reasons that he may not have been "noticed". There are quite a few blue-eyed, blondish-brown haired boys around Gabe's age. I have one that looks a lot like him. That is why I am so drawn to this particular case. Things go un-noticed in America all of the time. We are a very self-centered country and many times too busy to notice. I work in the medical field and see some crazy stuff that has gone on for years and never been reported. I'm just saying that there is hope for baby Gabe. Don't give up!!:praying:

If someone is hiding him....doesnt it seem odd that they dont have family and friends who would NOTICE if they had a baby all of a sudden? It just seems a little strange that a couple could take him and pass him off as theirs to friends and family, UNLESS they were trying to adopt (legally) when the opportunity of Gabe came up, and the friends and family believe it to be legal. I think it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack to try and figure out through investigating adoption agencies, what couple had applied for adoption, but backed out, and all of a sudden had a baby. I agree with a previous poster that said, he could be out in public...and no one would know. Unless EJ or TS give up all the info....Gabe may never be found.

BBM

Ok, here's a thought. If keeping Gabe was only supposed to be a TEMPORARY situation (until TS could get him or whatever else the case), someone could have easily said something to the effect of "it's my sister's baby, and I'm watching him while she's in _______ (fill in the blank - in rehab, in therapy with her husband trying to work on her marriage, etc)". This would work if family members didn't live nearby so that friends or neighbors wouldn't recognize it was a lie.

Or, (thinking about the old movie "Baby Boom"), "a distant cousin I haven't seen in years died and there was no one else to take the baby".

I would suspect if it WAS only supposed to be a temporary arrangement, that a cover story has already been given a long time ago. The story would have had to have expanded by now to explain why he's not gone yet.

The other thing is that since we don't know where Gabe could have been taken, it means that EVERYONE has to be on the lookout for him - whether you are in Aspen, Omaha, San Francisco, etc. Personally, since I think he was supposed to have been handed over to TayJay, I think he's probably back in AZ so he's not far from TS. But that is till a big state, and like I said earlier, you have to really scrutinize the face of every child to RECOGNIZE him. And I think by now whoever has him feels comfortable enough that he hasn't been recognized that they don't act suspiciously in the least.

The opinions expressed here are the responsibility of the poster, and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website. :innocent:

BBM

Ok, here's a thought. If keeping Gabe was only supposed to be a TEMPORARY situation (until TS could get him or whatever else the case), someone could have easily said something to the effect of "it's my sister's baby, and I'm watching him while she's in _______ (fill in the blank - in rehab, in therapy with her husband trying to work on her marriage, etc)". This would work if family members didn't live nearby so that friends or neighbors wouldn't recognize it was a lie.

Or, (thinking about the old movie "Baby Boom"), "a distant cousin I haven't seen in years died and there was no one else to take the baby".

I would suspect if it WAS only supposed to be a temporary arrangement, that a cover story has already been given a long time ago. The story would have had to have expanded by now to explain why he's not gone yet.

The other thing is that since we don't know where Gabe could have been taken, it means that EVERYONE has to be on the lookout for him - whether you are in Aspen, Omaha, San Francisco, etc. Personally, since I think he was supposed to have been handed over to TayJay, I think he's probably back in AZ so he's not far from TS. But that is till a big state, and like I said earlier, you have to really scrutinize the face of every child to RECOGNIZE him. And I think by now whoever has him feels comfortable enough that he hasn't been recognized that they don't act suspiciously in the least.

The opinions expressed here are the responsibility of the poster, and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website. :innocent:

I was literally in the park a couple weeks ago, talking with a woman, and she said that exact thing. After she asked me, I asked her if she was done having children. She said, "well actually, I'm pregnant with my first baby. These are my nephews that we are caring for for now." :waitasec: Guess I better go check missing poster's on them...seriously. :)

BBM

If a temporary guardian got stuck with Gabe this long, I hope JS is being watched very carefully in his "reactivated" music career. Maybe he will use his ultra-fundamentalist contacts to 'rescue' the original caretakers of Gabe, who might have themselves been ultra-fundamentalists who thought they were doing the right thing for Gabe.

If someone is hiding him....doesnt it seem odd that they dont have family and friends who would NOTICE if they had a baby all of a sudden?

No, because they're hiding him. If I were hiding a baby, I would likely move to a new city, and not have friends or family visit.

I posted the other day regarding this -- I have a neighbor who's house I see out my front window. I see the man coming home from work in the am & mowing the lawn a couple times a week. I've seen the woman checking the mail. The other day, while walking by their house, I heard a toddler age baby in their backyard and my fist thought was "I didn't realize they had a baby". I don't even know if it's theirs, but it made me realize how easy many of my neighbors could be hiding a baby. It'd be easy to do and a lot of people don't have friends or family around. I have my 1 y/o niece 12 hrs a day/5 days a week and people take my word she's my niece.

Anyhoo - although it isn't common, children/people can be easily kidnapped and hidden with no one knowing. Just ask Sean Hornbeck, Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard and the many others who have been found months and years later. I don't know how people are able to do it, but it happens.

I posted the other day regarding this -- I have a neighbor who's house I see out my front window. I see the man coming home from work in the am & mowing the lawn a couple times a week. I've seen the woman checking the mail. The other day, while walking by their house, I heard a toddler age baby in their backyard and my fist thought was "I didn't realize they had a baby". I don't even know if it's theirs, but it made me realize how easy many of my neighbors could be hiding a baby. It'd be easy to do and a lot of people don't have friends or family around. I have my 1 y/o niece 12 hrs a day/5 days a week and people take my word she's my niece.

Anyhoo - although it isn't common, children/people can be easily kidnapped and hidden with no one knowing. Just ask Sean Hornbeck, Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard and the many others who have been found months and years later. I don't know how people are able to do it, but it happens.

I guess what is so very frustrating about this case is there are INDEED players that we KNOW of, but we still can't get that "One" true piece of evidence to truly arrest them and hopefully bring Gabe back home or not. Just like in HC case...all the characters that LE KNOWS is involved, but none of them have the marbles to come clean. JMO

Well, I guess I have to wonder if living in this "sue-happy" society we do, how many people DO know something (or even think they do), but are afraid of making an accusation against someone for fear of being sued if they are wrong? (Or even sued for "not keeping your mouth shut" - eh, TS?)

And how many people even KNOW their neighbors anymore? As a kid in the midwest, everyone knew everyone else, people threw block parties, etc. I don't know if it's the same way now in other states, but in California, if you know even 3 of your neighbors, I think you'd be in the vast minority!

Not to mention all the people who "don't want to get involved".... This isn't the 80's anymore people! This isn't the "me, me, me" decade anymore - it's time to come together and help!

ETA: Also think about, would any of YOU like to incur the wrath of TS by turning her in???

The sad thing is there is a good argument for both sides, that she gave Gabriel away to people sent by TPS or that she could have killed him. The problem is, there isn't much evidence to legally support either theory. The only facts are that Gabriel is missing and his mother knows what happened. If she is trying to tell the truth that TPS set things up then there must not be any corroborating evidence to back this up. If they try to arrest her for his death then they have to have more then her words, that she has since recanted, that she harmed him. I hate to see her get away with whatever she did but that is what it looks like.

She seems to have known she'd get off? She said, kiss my *advertiser censored* you suckas, maybe that included LE. It's scary this is how the legal system works, and how little laws there are against this kind of thing.

She seems to have known she'd get off? She said, kiss my *advertiser censored* you suckas, maybe that included LE. It's scary this is how the legal system works, and how little laws there are against this kind of thing.

Noopy...love your input...love every one's input . Who is/are " You Sucka's"..?? Good question ! Our legal system is what it is...has been for years...you nor I can change that...we will never live to see the day that it is...sad but true...JMO

Noopy...love your input...love every one's input . Who is/are " You Sucka's"..?? Good question ! Our legal system is what it is...has been for years...you nor I can change that...we will never live to see the day that it is...sad but true...JMO

Thanks kappy... love yours too and love being here... But feeling pretty jaded from following this case. It's been frustrating to follow these case members, keeping up with their lies and craziness when they have the answer right within them. Yet no one will come forward for this little baby's sake. The lack of news coverage is beyond me. The lack of FBI involvement regardless of homicide or missing person is beyond me. Now the lack of justice for Gabriel, with the possibility that the kidnapper will walk in 1 year is just about making me really want to bang my head against a real wall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back