Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

Also, on NG last night they claim there was a knife IN the bag with caylee's remains????

I was sure there was just one knife recovered from KC's car..*gasp*

You are correct.
knife 1....kitchen, butter knife......CA washed and used again with others
knife 2....stainless steel knife......found with remains :eek:

Also, on NG last night they claim there was a knife IN the bag with caylee's remains????

I was sure there was just one knife recovered from KC's car..*gasp*

I saw that too and wonder where she got that from. It's not in the latest documents. She never elaborated on it either.
I would think that would be big news. I wonder if it's just a carry over from the original discrepancy.

You are correct.
knife 1....kitchen, butter knife......CA washed and used again with others
knife 2....stainless steel knife......found with remains :eek:

knife 1....kitchen, butter knife......CA washed and used again with others :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now that makes sense as well. That famous statement from Casey, "they haven't even found Caylee's clothe yet". Could be she changed Caylee after she passed into something else, maybe there was evidence of where or how she was murdered on the clothe and that is why LE wants to locate the clothe now.

This is one of the reasons I've suspected that Caylee was drowned in the bathtub.(in addition to being sedated) A change of clothes from what George reported...no shoes (that we know of) found at the disposal site. Caylee's doll had no clothes when found. Could Caylee have undressed her baby for the bath? And the plastic horses... were they toys that Caylee played with at bathtime?

I saw that too and wonder where she got that from. It's not in the latest documents. She never elaborated on it either.
I would think that would be big news. I wonder if it's just a carry over from the original discrepancy.

I think it is just a carry-over of the discrepancy in the last doc dump. On last night's show, Nancy also referred to the disturbed soil in the A's backyard as a "shallow grave"...a little too much supposition for my "give me strictly the facts" mind.

Search Warrant - December 20th

I'm curious about a number of items listed on this search warrant. OCSO wanted "the original clothing George Anthony last saw Caylee Anthony wearing on June 16th (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses)..."

Why would they be seeking this specific clothing on December 20th and not prior? GA told them the clothes Caylee was supposed to be wearing a long time ago. They waited until last month to get those clothes? :waitasec:

I notice they are also looking for prescription drugs. Wonder what that was about.

Sorry, probably a 20 page thread about that somewhere. I only just noticed that line, though.

Perhaps LE did look but couldn't 'remove' the clothes without a proper warrent. So they took the clothes with a later warrent?

Wow - I didn't even think of that! That's very possible, especially considering the fact that CA conveniently gave them a brush that not only Caylee used...and LE repeatedly asked for her toothbrush but wasn't it shown that CA wouldn't release anything without a search warrant? Hmmm...

The KC statement about "haven't even found her clothes" - IIRC she (KC) made that statement while out on bond in the house. I've always wondered if she said that because she SAW those clothes at the house and knowing little miss smarty pants - she said it because she truly thinks LE is "not that smart". KWIM?

There is only one knife.
NG aand /or her guests were wrong. They often are

You can't keep a good myth down.

NG & Company may have started a new one last night: The plastic toy horse found with the remains matches or is similar to ones found at the house.

I notice they are also looking for prescription drugs. Wonder what that was about.

Sorry, probably a 20 page thread about that somewhere. I only just noticed that line, though.

Maybe LE were looking for any RX that were prescribed to KC & Caylee...since KC stated in texts to AH that her Dr. gave her meds for her sickness & bruised rib + she stated she was at the Dr.'s office with Caylee when Caylee was supposedly sick (meant to be taken sarcastically). Maybe they're just covering all the facts.

I think it is just a carry-over of the discrepancy in the last doc dump. On last night's show, Nancy also referred to the disturbed soil in the A's backyard as a "shallow grave"...a little too much supposition for my "give me strictly the facts" mind.
Welcome to WS, Nittany! :) I have to agree it was wrong for NG to have referred to the disturbance as such. Shallow grave for what? A mouse? OMG! I have it!!

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

A squirrel?! Hahahaha~

(Sorry for going off topic...but I just had to do it! LOL)

NG & Company may have started a new one last night: The plastic toy horse found with the remains matches or is similar to ones found at the house.
They may have found something, but they have not released what the found with warrants.

I hope this is not just confusion about the "Taz" toy found by a neighbour? that was back at the early search time and as far as we have been told, not shown to be tied to Anthonys at all.

I have a question...Would LE be able to obtain a search warrant in order to test the sink(s), tub(s), & toilet(s) traps? Couldn't any of the A's simply flush or pour down any drain in order to get rid of some evidence? Would RX still show in such traps this late in the game? Also, I've heard that Luminol wasn't used on the trunk and instead a special light scan was used. If this is true, couldn't that hinder the prosecutions case with regards to proving their theories & evidence?

Can't see how locating, or not locating, these items can prove anything, but it certainly might disprove GA's June 16th account. Hmmm :waitasec:

I keep thinking about the time Casey spent out of jail, what evidence could she have destroyed and/or removed from the home when no one else was looking. HMMMMMMM

Thanks, HD

I've been meaning to ask about that myself, but been to busy (slothful) to check my facts in preparation. The Magically Expanding Knife Set and Central Florida Big Ditch have been taking up a lot of reading time.

They may have found something, but they have not released what the found with warrants.

The warrant states that a small plastic toy horse was found with the remains. What isn't known from the docs is if OCSO found any similar or matching toy horses at the house. That part was said on NG.

The warrant states that a small plastic toy horse was found with the remains. What isn't known from the docs is if OCSO found any similar or matching toy horses at the house. That part was said on NG.
I agree.

No confusion here.

Maybe LE were looking for any RX that were prescribed to KC & Caylee...since KC stated in texts to AH that her Dr. gave her meds for her sickness & bruised rib + she stated she was at the Dr.'s office with Caylee when Caylee was supposedly sick. Maybe they're just covering all the facts.

LOL if you read the text messages between Amy and KC about the bruised ribs and Caylee being sick you will see that KC is ONLY AVOIDING Amy. lol
she was lying about that as Amy was waiting to move in with KC in her moms house. This was all lies.

I've been meaning to ask about that myself, but been to busy (slothful) to check my facts in preparation. The Magically Expanding Knife Set and Central Florida Big Ditch have been taking up a lot of reading time.

OMG!! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back