Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

Discussion in 'Rebecca Zahau Nalepa' started by CalElliot, Sep 20, 2011.

1. CalElliot

CalElliot New Member

First of warrants

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. CalElliot

CalElliot New Member

Warrant 11-164
    Warrant 11-165

Attached Files:

4. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

Oh my, a clump of hair was taken into evidence. Thank you CalElliot for posting these.

5. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

OK...I want to know whose hair is that? Rebecca's? How did it get there...man...so many questions unanswered.

6. CalElliot

CalElliot New Member

The text from AS to JS that RZ "killed herself" is utterly perplexing. If he wasn't able to reach JS, why not leave a voicemail. Or something like..."URGENT EMERGENCY RE REBECCA. ALREADY CALLED 911. CALL ME"

7. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

Also the statement that Jonah told Dina that Rebecca killed herself, that morning. No doubt in his mind it appears.:innocent:

8. CDS22

CDS22 New Member

Interesting. We now know that the police do have JS's phone, which means they can verify he did contact RZ when he said he did. We also know that AS was told to remove the blue cloth from RZ.

9. KarenM

KarenM New Member

This is major. AZ did not find Rebecca lying in a bloody bathtub with slashed wrist. Why did he immediately think Rebecca killed herself? If Rebecca was found hanged in her own bedroom, clothed and unbound, maybe the first impression could be suicide. But with hands/feet bound, mouth gagged, hanging outside nude? Looks like an execution style death more than anything else. (Isn't this the way many of the victims were hanged by the Mexican druglord in the Mexican border cities?)

The text message should say RZ died or was found hanged to be reasonable. To me, this is a red flag.

10. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this. A lot to read.

11. CDS22

CDS22 New Member

I'd have assumed it was suicide, too, particularly after what happened to MS.

12. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

Karen I agree. That, along with Adams lie detector test being inconclusive makes me think about things!

13. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

Well my first thought finding someone bound hand and foot and gagged would not be suicide. Just saying.

14. KarenM

KarenM New Member

That was Day 2 or Day 3 of Max's incident. AS would not have known much or had time to analyze MS's death in details except for being informed an accident happened in the house. Rebecca was not even MS's real mother, why would AS think she committed suicdie over it? If JS indeeded called RZ and told her MS turned for the worse at midnight, AS would not have knowledge of that call either in the early morning.

15. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

On page 9 of the first warrant, the responding officer states that as a result of his initial investigation - looking at the scene, the victim, interviewing witnesses, etc. he believed RZ's death was a homicide.

Can someone tell us if DNA kits, etc. as listed in the warrant are normally included if they were kits used by LE in the investigation? Or does this indicate they were found there when the officers arrived?

16. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

http://www.10news.com/pdf/29245478/detail.html
    --S/W #2--items removed from the mansion--

1.knife
    2.pair of black gloves
    3.paper towel w/ red stains
    4.box w/ paint supplies
    5.dr. pepper bottle
    6.clothing
    7.flip camera
    8.basket w/ cameras
    9.stain kit
    10.clump of hair
    11.document addressed to jonah
    12.tissue w/ red stain
    13.clothing
    14.hair
    15.receipt for paint supplies
    16.candle
    17.water bottle
    18.bedding
    19.2 plastic cups
    20.underwear
    21.black latex glove
    22.table
    23.greeting card
    24.paper w/ writing
    25.bedding
    26.butcher knife
    27.steak knife
    28.white plastic bag
    29.rope
    30.samsung cell phone
    31.paint brush
    32.stain kit
    33.small paint brush
    34.green and white striped towel
    35.bedroom door
    36.tube of black paint
    37.laptop computer
    38.mac computer
    39.olympus camera
    40.lumix camera
    41.swab kit
    42.swab kit
    43.swab kit
    44.dna swab
    45.print cards

17. Curious Me

Curious Me Long-Time Member

Well, both parents left the hospital more than some have thought.

Another person pops up that Rebecca had to drive to the airport - some Howard. Geez.

18. CDS22

CDS22 New Member

Perhaps if we had details of MS's death, we'd know more about why RZ could possibly feel suicidal.

And don't forget, according to RZ's family and the dog guy, RZ referred to MS as her "son".

19. Pach

Pach New Member

I have lived in several 3rd world countries, and I thought I point out that one way they slaughter small animals like goat is to tie up the goat's feet, hang by the neck , burn off the hair , etc. human victims has also been killed/tortured in this cruel manner. heres an example:
    http://www.ishr.org/Methods-of-torture-in-the-People-s-Republic-of-China.1047.0.html

20. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

"Dina returned to the hospital on July 12, 2011, at about 1800 hours. Rebecca and Adam came to the hospital to pick up Jonah and his friend, Howard. They left the hospital, dropped off Howard at the airport then went to eat some dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital around 2000 hours and Dina was still there. Rebecca and Adam returned to the residence in Coronado.

(Jonah) left the hospital around 0100 hours and went to Ronald McDonald House. Dina stayed at the hospital. (Jonah) returned to the hospital on July 13, 2011 at about 0700 hours and Dina was still there."

...if jonah was supposed to have left rebecca a voice mail @ 12:30, that maxie's condition was "grave and death was imminent"--( causing her to kill herself over it )---it would make no sense for him to then leave maxie's side--and crash @ the ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours.

21. Pach

Pach New Member

anyone know anybody who hanged out at ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours ?