Search

Or the toy car that was in his pants pocket.

Perhaps they found some research related items. It's amazing how sloppy people can be, and these 2 don't seem like masterminds. Maybe there were books, articles, or records of searches on an old computer, on how to make someone disappear? The terrible man who baked his kid to death in a car had googled hot car deaths not long before he "forgot" to remove his toddler from a hot car.

I think there is something hinky going on with the blankets. I have seen him with a green one and I have seen him with a blue one. I don't for the life of me believe that the blanket Jessica was holding in the first interview is the one he had at the campground. LE would have been idiots to let her hang on to that piece of evidence. She didn't have the cup or monkey in the interview. I think she told her mother to bring the one in the interview to the campground when she called her prior to calling 911. Something isn't right with the blankets but I don't know what it is.

I think there is something hinky going on with the blankets. I have seen him with a green one and I have seen him with a blue one. I don't for the life of me believe that the blanket Jessica was holding in the first interview is the one he had at the campground. LE would have been idiots to let her hang on to that piece of evidence. She didn't have the cup or monkey in the interview. I think she told her mother to bring the one in the interview to the campground when she called her prior to calling 911. Something isn't right with the blankets but I don't know what it is.

If the searchers found something like the remains of cloth that looked like a blanket or a toy in the campground area, that might be why they have to wait before more searches. Waiting for lab tests to say whether it's the right one.

This speaks volumes if you apply it to the parents. I lost my son on July 7th, and even though I know where he is buried, I'm still tortured by the how and the why. It consumes me. I can't imagine not knowing where your child is and moving on with life. I just can't.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious son, Leader. [emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is dedicated to the topic of the search for Deorr. Off-topic posts have been removed.

ETA: A thread has been opened to discuss the interview GGP did with People Magazine. Related posts have been copied over. It can be found here.

Regarding the SEARCH.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/05/ddhln.01.html

"KLEIN: That is true and I can really speak tonight. We have had three areas that are going to need further excavation. Our cadaver dog comes from Trace Sargent from Georgia. She is the best dog in the United States of America as far as cadaver scent is concerned. And we do have three positive hits and three positive areas. And I believe law enforcement will be following up on that this week. We just returned from Idaho this last week."

Go to Jessica's facebook page and read what she posted about Deorr 18 hours ago. This NEEDS the DP!!!!

Wow! And here I thought nothing was going on with this case. Saw the crawler above - and realized there are a lot more threads to read - I've been going to the "Discussion #26" waiting for it to open! :doh:

So the search - they (LE) or Klein are going back to these 3 spots?? Reading Klein's words are difficult to follow as some of you have already said.

So to my understanding the LE went to the houses and searched and found "something" at one of the houses, but not the grandmother's. Correct? And this was at the end of June? So they should be getting back there conclusions of what they found any week now? Probably not until August, if they sent it to the FBI.

Glad to hear some movement is going on, as I've been following this since the beginning.

Where are you little DeOrr??!!

Wow! And here I thought nothing was going on with this case. Saw the crawler above - and realized there are a lot more threads to read - I've been going to the "Discussion #26" waiting for it to open! :doh:

So the search - they (LE) or Klein are going back to these 3 spots?? Reading Klein's words are difficult to follow as some of you have already said.

So to my understanding the LE went to the houses and searched and found "something" at one of the houses, but not the grandmother's. Correct? And this was at the end of June? So they should be getting back there conclusions of what they found any week now? Probably not until August, if they sent it to the FBI.

Glad to hear some movement is going on, as I've been following this since the beginning.

Where are you little DeOrr??!!

That is my understanding.

Go to Jessica's facebook page and read what she posted about Deorr 18 hours ago. This NEEDS the DP!!!!

Can you link it? I tried searching with her new name but there were a lot and I wasn't finding hers.

Can you link it? I tried searching with her new name but there were a lot and I wasn't finding hers.

i don't think we are allowed to link to private FB pages.
Look for profile picture of baby D holding a sippy cup with a brite green lid

http://kboi2.com/news/local/investigators-find-missing-jacket-toys-at-deorr-kunzs-old-apartment

Investigators find 'missing' camo jacket, toys at Kunz apartment

Found in the search include four matchbox cars that were previously described by the parents as "missing and they did not know where they were," as well as a camo jacket, that boy's parents say he was wearing on the day he went missing, according to the report.
In addition to the toys and jacket, Klein says it found a credit card that was used by a family friend with "seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony." An insurance tracking device box along with instructions was also found.

Last month, during a five-day search of the area, a trained cadaver dog hit on five different targets, including a site about 3/4 of a mile from the Leodore campground.

"Investigators believe this site may have been a 'holding site' for some type of human body," according to the Klein report. No other evidence was found at the site.

The firm says all of the evidence was turned over to the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com...cle_6109b730-4909-11e6-a891-17e53588c4ce.html

Sargent and Chance take trip to assist in search for missing Idaho boy

Because Sargent and her dogs specialize in missing person cases, she was specifically selected to assist with this case. Phillip Klein, lead investigator and CEO of Klein Investigations and Consulting, requested Sargent and Chance along with several other missing person experts to investigate and search for Kunz.
Working with local law enforcement officials, they spent 5 days in the Idaho wilderness searching vast areas, an old mining town and Leadore, a remote town sparsely populated with approximately 100 persons.
They also searched the missing toddler’s home and his grandmother’s home.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/private-investigator-issues-lengthy-report-deorr-kunz-case/

PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ISSUES LENGTHY REPORT ON DEORR KUNZ CASE (16.7.2016)

Vernal Kunz was declared a suspect in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
Jessica Anderson was declared a suspect in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
Bob Walton was declared a person of interest or witness in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
After review Reinwand was declared a person of interest as a witness in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.

The above stated findings have not changed and in fact have become stronger post phase three of this investigation. We are in full agreement with Law Enforcement’s findings.

-.-.-.-

5. We have now, due to the testimony of all witnesses including store employees, clerks, beer distribution drives, fuel handlers, and credible witnesses that have given credible testimony, that we cannot find any person that saw the child go up to the mountain either the day of the event – or the evening before. We therefore are now moving our timeline of the event back to 5 p.m. of the day before the 911 call was made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back