Searchers Find Evidence

IMO, brown paper bags means it was human remains.

I hope the guards at the jail are keeping Casey updated. :behindbar

If it were human remains, they would not have been removed so quickly. The entire area would have been considered possible evidence. There would have been an obligatory blue canopy go up and an archeological dig commenced.

Just asking...how do we KNOW its evidence regarding Caylee?

Maybe they don't know, but want to check anyway...maybe children's clothing or something like that.

Also, I doubt it would be human remains if it was put in paper bags...if it was human remains the whole area would be sealed off and coroner called, csi, investigators, etc. They would not put the body in a paper bag. If it was shoes, clothing, etc...they would.

It could be something, it could be nothing - but it's great that the volunteers are on the ball and calling in anything suspicious!! I'm very curious as to what it is!

Maybe its the phone. Or the script> (sorry couldn't resist the later)

This does point to what some posters have said about Casey covering her bum by changing her story to 'Zanny and Sam took Caylee in Blancard Park' :eek:

Sure does. It looks like she's altering her story according to what she's afraid LE will find so it will look more believable.

Maybe Casey's lost phone? Speculating here but didn't she tell Lee that's where she lost it?

In my opinion - This search is like "hot potato - cold potato" and right now ---- TES is HOT HOT HOT --- which is why shes now becoming INSISTENT that CA is alive and its a waste to search the woods........... MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOO POLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On the phone thing ---- She supposedly lost the SIM to her phone at the park - the phone itself is at work on her desk..........

On the phone thing ---- She supposedly lost the SIM to her phone at the park - the phone itself is at work on her desk..........

Thanks, so much info I'm having a hard time keeping some of it straight. Thanks again for clarifying!

That's right! On the desk... in her office... at Universal... that's the TICKET!

oll yes and she sent herself an email to remind her to go pick it up in the script that was given to her by Zanny and Sam!

That's right! On the desk... in her office... at Universal... that's the TICKET!

Lol, youre right, I forgot its on her desk. Where everyone has forgot that she works there.
Hmm guess its not the phone then, who knows, now I'm nervous.

Everything they find they take away in brown paper bags....
how do you get that it was human remains just from that?

Why would you say that? They took brown paper bagged evidence out of the Anthony's home several times, and so far no human remains reported.

I was just about to post the opposite. Brown paper bags means it was NOT human remains. Human remains are generally transferred very carefully to a body bag so that any trace evidence is not disturbed.

If it were human remains, they would not have been removed so quickly. The entire area would have been considered possible evidence. There would have been an obligatory blue canopy go up and an archeological dig commenced.

Ooops my bad! I corrected my post. Son and his girlfriend came in while typing. I really need to stop multi-tasking. I apologize for my boo-boo

I was trying to type:

IMO, brown paper bags means it was NOT human remains.

I hope the guards at the jail are keeping Casey updated. :behindbar

If you remember, she changed her story. First she lost her phone from her purse, pocket, whatever. Her SIM card was being interchanged between phones. That's how she lost her phone but not her card.

She changed her story just as Lee was onto her. Nothing about that is really fact.

If the evidence was collected and transported, it would not be a body.
Bodies stay where they are until a perimeter has been searched and the remains photographed; that process can take hours.

Maybe its more dirty underwear hanging from a fence?

I'm darn near shaking, whether its something or not think of how the searchers who found whatever it is feels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back