Searchers return to area near skyline school.

I doubt TH had the "right to remove" Kyron.

She would have had the right to take him from school. Not a right to do anything to him, of course. He lived with her and she was a custodial step parent, apparently.

Here's another map I found of the area..You can zoom in and out, and around... There's an area in between Plainview and Old Cornelious (sp) Pass that concerns me... Its looks like and old abandoned area. Being they are searching this area, it creeps me out... It looks like the way to get to it is right before the hairpin on Old C. Pass. or of of Plainview (no path).. opinions..?? http://www.homes.com/property/11447746/11611_NW_Plainview_Rd-Portland-OR-97231

She would have had the right to take him from school. Not a right to do anything to him, of course. He lived with her and she was a custodial step parent, apparently.

Oh, I thought you meant she may have a right to abscond with him. I'm sorry I misinterpreted what you meant. She may have a right to remove him from school and take him home or to the doctor, with KH's blanket permission, but she doesn't have any right to abscond with him. I'd call absconding with him kidnapping, but I haven't looked at the statutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back