Searches for Heather

Apparently the remains were in trash bags and not intact. At this point they don't have race, gender, age, etc.

I just read an article posted on the media thread that they appeared to be the remains of a young girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read an article posted on the media thread that they appeared to be the remains of a young girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI the local news here in mb just "updated" an article from earlier and some of the info has changed. They left off the part of young woman. And a FB page I follow deleted all the posts about the FL body...hmmm? But I'm at work and can't do much investigating :)

I've always had a strong feeling that TM may have left heather along hwy 378 going toward I95. Her little WDW blog refers to that stretch as "roadkill hwy."

Or in Carolina Forest...or thereabouts...because of a FB post where TM said she was going to go make a visit to Carolina Forest to see, IIRC, her pretty little friend.

I really wish I had that screen shot. Wasn't it "Going to visit my sweet friend in Carolina Forest?" And possibly something about not riding a bike? Wish I could remember.

I think all the locations are meaningful to TM's sick mind. Sex near TK would be fitting to her. PTL is a possible former rendez-vous spot for SM and HRE. What other spots are significant?? Might be key to finding her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really wish I had that screen shot. Wasn't it "Going to visit my sweet friend in Carolina Forest?" And possibly something about not riding a bike? Wish I could remember.

I think all the locations are meaningful to TM's sick mind. Sex near TK would be fitting to her. PTL is a possible former rendez-vous spot for SM and HRE. What other spots are significant?? Might be key to finding her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JerseyGirl had it and put it in the social media thread
Eta: I agree about significance. I feel HM has told is where she is. She likes to taunt. She has just mentioned too many places to get my head around.

I keep thinking of AB being beaten to death on a roadway...wouldn't it be something if LE saw an M vehicle in some of the video footage in Amber's case. I keep thinking that TM jumped to the wrong conclusion and she killed AB in either a case of mistaken identity or because she saw SM talking to AB in May.

She says she found out about Heather in October/Halloween but what if she had her suspicions that it started sooner and poor AB somehow innocently got seen talking to SM...and TM ASSumed that she was the girl. It's her use of the phrase "roadkill" that gets me thinking that she kills people right out on the open road or pavement.

I think of BD disappearing right off the main road, too. Since she was out with those older girls could she have innocently crossed paths with SM, too and then TM got to her as well. I just keep thinking about the M's driving to Georgetown and how BD's phone last pinged very near where the M's said someone shot at them. (My mind wonders.) I can see TM trying to eliminate anyone she sees as a threat to her family or a threat to her "pretty picture." Then I think of the missing young man and remember that she said she had a boyfriend and those claims that she sexted a teenage boy. (One really does have to wonder why TM would mention "roadkill" in a Disney trip report.)

I agree that these locations, IF they went there after 3:41, could be key. Maybe not the tilted kilt location but definitely the other one. Very curious as to the times of these events.

Now that you bring that up, maybe the Tilted Kilt location ...to use all the different trash bins in these areas? Industrial sized ones? Tilted Kilts may be locked or shared but SM has a key because he needed access to it for his job? Got me thinking Landfills or stations that take industrial trash. That might be the very right place to look for her, her clothes and her belongings all in different bins? I think TM has watched enough tv on how to dispose of a person. Hurts my heart to type it tho.

i just can't shake the feeling that she has been disposed of so thoroughly and this is why T M is so confident. I hope the police searched their fire pit. It makes me sick to think this, but T M wanted that girl gone for good. No chance of her reappearing later on, even if she was deceased ..JMO.

For no particular reason I think there's a great possibility she is on or just beyond the M compound.

Conway is still stuck in my head. The IE incident there feels like a big clue.

A sloppy house, poor habits, doesn't always make a good criminal. sloppy is the clue to me. Although I think TM is cunning, had devious habits & SM has the "hey I didn't touch it last" habits, shrug his shoulders type dude, they are charged with Heather's murder. sobs.

The birthday party that looked like a clean house was at a pool clubhouse, not the M's. I read it on Dis. Always coupon, off time vacations. Hardly a sole in sight. Why. Paranoid? Panic attacts around people or what?

They are strange. jmo

A sloppy house, poor habits, doesn't always make a good criminal. sloppy is the clue to me. Although I think TM is cunning, had devious habits & SM has the "hey I didn't touch it last" habits, shrug his shoulders type dude, they are charged with Heather's murder. sobs.

The birthday party that looked like a clean house was at a pool clubhouse, not the M's. I read it on Dis. Always coupon, off time vacations. Hardly a sole in sight. Why. Paranoid? Panic attacts around people or what?

They are strange. jmo

Do you have a link for that birthday party info?

According to times I'm thinking there might be something to the area SM grew up. I really don't think TM would want to be reminded daily in her neck of the woods about HRE.
I came across this interesting location
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/39018

Moncks Corner, South Carolina: Stone Bridge Built for The Patriot

It is nestled quietly in the swamp surrounded by cypress trees and Spanish moss. It is cool to be able to walk over the bridge and take pics and stuff. swamp and an abandoned stone chapel
Watch out for gators while you're here!

i just can't shake the feeling that she has been disposed of so thoroughly and this is why T M is so confident. I hope the police searched their fire pit. It makes me sick to think this, but T M wanted that girl gone for good. No chance of her reappearing later on, even if she was deceased ..JMO.

The confidence and boldness of TM really concerns me too. Whataver they did with Heather she felt confident she would never be found.

There has to be a clue in that somehow. Unfortunately I do begin to think along the lines of fire pit or something even more nefarious like cutting up smaller pieces or something horrible like that.

The thing about fire pits is I used to always think that a person could never get a fire hot enough to burn through bone all the way but maybe it can reduce down more than i ever thought. I suppose it depends on how big a fire and how hot the fire is. That pit did not look like it would be big enough to do a total job but maybe it was large enough to reduce to where they then just dumped whatever was left and scattered in the river the rest or buried the rest in a field.

I am really afraid that unless SM tells what he knows we may never find out.
Just wish there was some other witness that would come forward. But I think those 2 kind of kept to themselves with this sort of thing. The only hope is other family members coming forward if they learned of anything directly from TM or SM.

Oh I did want to add that I thought it was great idea of TE having tip bucket. Great idea IMO. I hope LE catches the black jeep person and who wrote X on the door. Maybe there is some connection to them knowing something.

Regarding the fire pit; JMO the pitfalls I see (as mentioned) are the size of the pit, it would have had to be very thoroughly cleaned out and perhaps more fires built afterwards, smell, the neighbor may have noticed a fire(s), the surveillance cameras at the compound and/or the power company one. It would be suspicious if they were seen having a fire(s) in Dec. if that was out of the norm for them.

On the weekend I saw a crime show on the 3 woman that were killed at Yosemite by Cary Staynor. He set their car on fire with two of the woman in the trunk. The flames shot 25 ft. in the air burning the leaves of trees, burned the paint off and the tires off, but they still were able to identify the two woman skeletons in the trunk, although they didn't specify how. The 3rd teen was found elsewhere.

Does anybody else hesitate before googling forensic things, afraid that if anyone goes through your computer uninvited you'll be connected to somebody's murder? ....then do it anyway- promising to leave a disclaimer note in your files before you die? That's me, right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Does anybody else hesitate before googling forensic things, afraid that if anyone goes through your computer uninvited you'll be connected to somebody's murder? ....then do it anyway- promising to leave a disclaimer note in your files before you die? That's me, right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Find a good friend or spouse and make a pact with them that if anything happens to you, they'll delete your history on all your electronic goods!

Delete-My-Browser-History-Medicalert-Bracelet.jpg

OT but Samantha (found this week) was missing for eight years, and yet was only five miles from home...showing how difficult it can be to find a body. And then just found by accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back