Searches for Heather

I just thought of a place I found in google that I would want to search if I was in the area. There was another victim and she was found in this spot referenced in the link below. If they were trying to make it look like a copycat killer then a place to dump the body would be the same place as this person was found.

“I need all the prayers I can get. I see such faith and blessings here,” said Michelle Robinson, whose 23-year-old daughter, Amber Berbiglia, was found dead May 3, 2013, under Robert Edge Parkway between the Intracoastal Waterway and S.C. 31."

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article13928084.html#storylink=cpy

Does anyone know if it would be against the law to do an independent search. I understand that they don't want to search without any solid leads.... IMO there are so many places to look. Just wondering if anyone knows

Does anyone know if it would be against the law to do an independent search. I understand that they don't want to search without any solid leads.... IMO there are so many places to look. Just wondering if anyone knows

I am assuming you are referring to private property? As long as you have permission from the landowners to be on their land, you may search all you want. It is not illegal. Also, it is okay to search any public or government owned property as long as it is not posted as "closed to the public" or closed after certain hours.

I am assuming you are referring to private property? As long as you have permission from the landowners to be on their land, you may search all you want. It is not illegal. Also, it is okay to search any public or government owned property as long as it is not posted as "closed to the public" or closed after certain hours.

I agree and would only add that for the public property like parks or things like that you can always say you are a bird watcher or wildlife fan and looking for birds and wildlife if you are ever asked by anyone what you are doing. You dont necessarily have to explain you are on a search for Heather's remains. It may just be easier to have an alternate excuse like that handy to avoid getting deeply questioned.

Just something I probably would do instead of going into detail of the real reason I was looking around.
I probably would bring a camera and just explain that I like to take nature photos and am looking for good pictures.

For going on any private property I would be honest with the owners if I had to ask for permission to look around. Hopefully the owners would understand.
I would also probably avoid any private property owned by the affected parties because I am sure they would not be happy about it. Would have to leave that part up to LE.

Thank you tedmac and hatfield for your response. I would never go to someones private property on purpose. I also agree that the property of all parties involved will be left to LE.

Also this is not something I would do alone. I would not want to go wandering through the woods alone or at least letting someone know where I am going and for how long. Just as a precaution for my safety.

You might want the help of a K9 as well.

I'm really shocked how hard it was to get useful info about the case. Doing a search on Google was a lot of spaghetti articles (bit and pieces) Luckly I came accross a news media website located in the UK that actually had a good article explaining this case in a nutshell.

The story itself is tragically horrible. A young woman just starting out in life, and landing in the arms of certain individuals.

Recent flooding might help unearth and discover!
How many are missing that we know of?
Wonderful to find Heather, her poor parents, this must be so hard.

http://wpde.com/news/local/georgeto...tigating-after-body-found-off-pennyroyal-road

The body of a young, black man, between 18 and 30-years-old, was found on Mauresina Road, off Pennyroyal Road close to the Sampitt River

He has been there 'no more than 2 months'. 'Several days to identify...' they must already suspect who it is and checking dentals or DNA. Prayers for family.

Is anyone out there still searching? Even just an occasional search?

Recent flooding might help unearth and discover!
How many are missing that we know of?
Wonderful to find Heather, her poor parents, this must be so hard.

"Property owners are saying they are coming up with large numbers of historic or pre-European pottery on what was just a clay or sand bank," Leader said. "There are also reports of damage to historic cemeteries, or places where they weren't aware anybody was buried and now they're finding human bones."
Read more at Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/2015...ods-idUSKCN0SU32F20151105#Yv2PLAQM5hj6Ay4c.99

My uncle was visiting this weekend and was talking about the phrase "feed him to the pigs" and that crossed my mind about HE.

Praying it has something to do with Heather, sad as that may be. Justice is so badly needed in her case.

Does anyone remember if this area was searched in the previous searches for Heather? It was so long ago :( and I don't recall (which doesn't say much b/c my memory isn't the best) ever seeing this bridge or area mentioned. I really hope this is the break we need!!!

Does anyone remember if this area was searched in the previous searches for Heather? It was so long ago :( and I don't recall (which doesn't say much b/c my memory isn't the best) ever seeing this bridge or area mentioned. I really hope this is the break we need!!!

They searched an area not too far in the opposite direction on that same road but I don't recall them ever searching around the bridge area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back