Searching for Anna 2018

Discussion in 'Anna Christian Waters' started by Annasmom, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Annasmom

Annasmom New Member

I posted this information on the 2017 site, but I realize we need an update, even though our people are not checking in very often. On Missing Children's Day (which I almost missed this year), San Mateo County held an event to call attention to the more than 400 children missing in this area. When we tuned into the evening news, we were shocked and surprised to see two photos of Anna on a collage on screen. I was able to photograph it. Anna's kindergarten picture is fourth from the left on the top row. Two pictures over to the right is one of the older age-progressed pictures produced by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. SideKick

SideKick New Member

Awesome!
    You never know.

4. Annasmom

Annasmom New Member

By the way, the web page address now is www.searchingforanna.net. (The former address with .com is no longer working.)

5. annemc2

annemc2 her name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis

Occasionally over on reddit I see Anna's name come up on threads about "which case would you love to see solved" and things of that nature. Makes my heart smile to see that others are thinking of her :)

6. MissMarple

MissMarple New Member

Almost very day,,,,

7. Amy74

Amy74 New Member

Cubby likes this.