Second Autopsy- Determine the results?

Determine Rebecca Zahau's cause of death?

• Evidence of foul play

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • Clear evidence of a suicide/no foul play

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Inconclusive

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a body is prepared for burial, is the body washed? I'm wondering if the preparation process might have washed away DNA or other evidence.

When a body is prepared for burial, is the body washed? I'm wondering if the preparation process might have washed away DNA or other evidence.

Methods of preparing the body include ... "The body is washed completely with antibacterial soaps to remove any odor" " "Before a body is embalmed, it is washed thoroughly" "The embalmer then washes the remains with cool water, often adding a soapy, germicidal solution containing bleach to kill viruses and bacteria." As you can see the body is prepared for burial and is washed as part of that preparation.

Hopefully that answers your question.

They they say anything about blood pooling in her back indicating she died flat on her back?

Becky was lucky to have such a wonderful loving sister. I hope they find the answers they are looking for and the truth be known. God Bless them all...

I wish we could have had more info im a little dissappointed as I usually am evertime I watch this show :-/

I voted inconclusive but I do believe there was foul play. It appears she was hit on the head. The other medical examiner says she 'could have' hit her head going down. Seems to me if she did that she would scrape the hair off her head she would be hitting something awfully hard at that speed. I once went tumbling down a steep hill into a house and hit the house and went on down to the ground. It scraped all the hair off the top of my head in 1 area. If she hit the building going down wouldn't she have outside bruises and scrapes?? Their explanation makes no sense.

I don't understand how this farse has been allowed to go so far as it has. However, the autopsy itself doesn't prove murder. But it appears something muderous may have occurred when you put it together with all the other evidence.

That is a great question. How has it been allowed to go on this long? Where are the answers? What really happened to RZ the evening or early morning in July 2011?

That is a great question. How has it been allowed to go on this long? Where are the answers? What really happened to RZ the evening or early morning in July 2011?

I am optimistic that the delay in a response from the CA AG is a good thing. The fact that the forums have died down says nothing about the public's continued suspicions that the investigation was flawed. I remain hopeful that an independent investigation is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288