secret message in UC video??

Hard to imagine a vet in that bunch....

The vet doesn't necessarily have to be family-- I bet it's pretty common to supplement a disability/limited income by selling prescription excesses. Sad, but true.

I would think TN would be on meds for a very long time. We know Hank had them but that well dried up. No family member works that I know of. I wonder how many are on ss disability. This type of pain would be chronic and it usually involves the back. Vicodin given for back pain; Percocet/vicodin for h/a or dental work. That's how it used to be. Oxy, Roxy...whole other issue. I'm waiting for them to move up to methadone....good grief!

I think the answer to pings resides with an actual cell phone provider. I have thought about calling one to ask for myself. Is there a ping for every call? Because 2 pings doesn't sound right for 90 or 20+ calls....and also- Does RC have a prepaid phone? Does MC have a prepaid phone? I think for some reason it is important to know because a prepaid isn't as easy to ping, if I am understanding correctly. JMO.

The vet doesn't necessarily have to be family-- I bet it's pretty common to supplement a disability/limited income by selling prescription excesses. Sad, but true.
Even so Quiche, rc must know somebody who was in the service....???

....and has regular appts at the VA. Wonder where the VA is located there..just scanned this minute and got Gainsville....hmm

It looked like Ron took a pill, I bet Misty pinched one and Hope so there proably was 27 and they each took one leaving 24. He thought he was slick but I seen him put it in his mouth.

I would think TN would be on meds for a very long time. We know Hank had them but that well dried up. No family member works that I know of. I wonder how many are on ss disability. This type of pain would be chronic and it usually involves the back. Vicodin given for back pain; Percocet/vicodin for h/a or dental work. That's how it used to be. Oxy, Roxy...whole other issue. I'm waiting for them to move up to methadone....good grief!

Well long term patients with persistant pain are being given methadone for pain management. Fentanyl (duragesic patches) long term ceases to be affective and doctors recommend methadone...mine did, I refused. Now I take none of it.

I think the answer to pings resides with an actual cell phone provider. I have thought about calling one to ask for myself. Is there a ping for every call? Because 2 pings doesn't sound right for 90 or 20+ calls....and also- Does RC have a prepaid phone? Does MC have a prepaid phone? I think for some reason it is important to know because a prepaid isn't as easy to ping, if I am understanding correctly. JMO.

posted a tid bit about pings over on the thread about RC's phone calls....lol. All these characters seem to keep "adding minutes to their phone" I believe those are prepaid.

Hard to imagine a vet in that bunch....

I think it is so easy to get meds like OXY from the VA.....the VA are pill pushers on allot of pills...........also they like to give 3 month supply at a time.

BTW look at some friends that may of been older and served during a war........PTSD drugs and pain killers given allot.

Was Chad E (handicap) in the service ever?

Ok watched it again. They ripped the guy off because they took his money telling him he was gonna get 27 and ron counted out 24 or 25 but you can see Ron take one on camera. I wonder how many other people they ripped off like that.

Ok watched it again. They ripped the guy off because they took his money telling him he was gonna get 27 and ron counted out 24 or 25 but you can see Ron take one on camera. I wonder how many other people they ripped off like that.

Hi there, would you mind posting the link where you see this because on the one I watched i couldn't pick that up, TIA!

Here is what I see happening:
The UC agrees to pay for 29(?) pills and gives Misty $190.00 ($189.00)
Ron hand signals to Hope that they will actually either only get 24 pills from the source and keep the rest of the money , or they will buy all 29 pills and keep 5 of them for themselves. I think the hand signals are 1 (10)+1 (10)+4=24 they will give to the UC. You hear them mention the number 24 several times before Ron counts them and finds 25.
Then Ron asks, do you want to go back? The UC says "no".
What do you think?
Katharine

I think its pretty damned pathetic that my dad is at the VA right now trying desperately to relieve his back pain, and some idiot is getting the medicine he "needs" from them and is turning around and giving it to a like RC.

Here is what I see happening:
The UC agrees to pay for 29(?) pills and gives Misty $190.00 ($189.00)
Ron hand signals to Hope that they will actually either only get 24 pills from the source and keep the rest of the money , or they will buy all 29 pills and keep 5 of them for themselves. I think the hand signals are 1 (10)+1 (10)+4=24 they will give to the UC. You hear them mention the number 24 several times before Ron counts them and finds 25.
Then Ron asks, do you want to go back? The UC says "no".
What do you think?
Katharine

Yes I totally agree. And I wasn't buying the "oh I can't believe he only gave us 24 do you want to go back?" that was a total act. Did you see how quick Ron stuck his hand out, I thought he was gonna throw his shoulder out he had his arm stretched out so far. They already knew what was going to happen. imo

Hi there, would you mind posting the link where you see this because on the one I watched i couldn't pick that up, TIA!

What is it you didn't see. I watched the video posted in this thread and on another site.

What is it you didn't see. I watched the video posted in this thread and on another site.

I didn't see RC put a pill in his mouth, but the video I saw was fuzzy and sun blotchy, I thought maybe the video you saw was clearer. I am not sure if you can link it or not, was it the video posted earlier in the thread? Or on TJ's site?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back