Security detail?

Aresquared

Reaction score
i apologize in advance if this has been covered previously, but was it ever mentioned if the Boulder PD provided security for the holiday tours at the Ramsey’s Home?

I have never heard one way or another if security was provided by BPD. I doubt it though, man power, cost etc. Seems like it would be an unusual request back then and in a place like Boulder. Likely if a request like that is made the PD would say "provide your own".

Different times now though. Good question is if anyone in Boulder gave tours like that since 1996.

An 18 year old woman obsessed with the Columbine shootin came here to Colorado from Florida bought a shotgun and ammo after making statements about committing violence. 1000 schools were shut down for a day. She offed herself.

Different times.

Security for the Ramsey tour wouldn't have helped at the time or be able to provide any info. Patsy did it. The perp gave the tour IMO.

As with every single case on Websleuths, we only allow discussions of possible perps that have been in the mainstream media and from law enforcement.
This case is a one-of-a-kind case. According to the the Boulder DA, (after Mary Lacey) no one has been cleared. Therefore it is safe to assume the 3 people in the house that night are suspects.
Until those 3 are cleared we will not allow discussion of any other perpetrators. Just like all the other cases on Websleuths.
We had a lead investigator in the case who had access to all of the evidence quit his job because then DA Mary Lacey refused to allow him to investigate the Ramseys. He quit, took his own money, and published a book on the JBR case because he was so appalled at the lack of justice and common sense in this case.

When we did allow intruder theories it read like people ate magic mushrooms and started posting. It was nuts. The hoops you had to jump through to believe someone else wrote the note, someone else stayed in the house waiting for the Ramseys, someone else fed JonBenet pineapple I could go on and on and on and on.

If you want to discuss an intruder theory feel free to start your own forum, Facebook page, whatever you want to do. All of the options are open to you to discuss intruders. Expect on Websleuths we follow the logical rules of a case.
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back