See No Evil

Armchair63

Reaction score
Well this is my first thread, I try to watch a lot of crime shows and today I came across a new one that I haven’t seen , the title is See No Evil It is a crime series about how surveillance cameras solve crime.I have only seen the 1st episode but you will see a kidnapping in progress, it is on Discovery Plus,

Currently watching the newest episode. I’ve seen every episode and it’s sad and horrifying to know you are watching someone’s last moments. Season 8 Episode 3 still haunts me.

Recently started watching the true crime TV series "See no Evil" for the first time. I'm almost finished with S01. The series is haunting & extremely disturbing, but also somewhat satisfying. This is due to the fact that the cameras/video (that are almost everywhere these days) have in many cases helped catch the perps. re: these crimes.

I.e., it's extremely evident that if it weren't for the cameras in these cases, many/most/all of these perps. would still be walking free. Though the camera footage is in many instances grainy/unclear, it still gives the authorities something to go on re: types of vehicles used in these crimes; when someone left/didn't leave from a location; whether someone is lying as to whether they were/weren't at a location; etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back