Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by KateB, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

According to Darryl, the *** went to at least several PPL events before she met Travis in September. Poor Darryl thought the "$300" boobs were for him, but the boobs and Mormon missionaries were about moving on. And up.

I don't know if TA was at the PPL event where she met Abe in August. I doubt it, though; it was a regional, not national event, and out of TA's territory.

The DT excelled at blurring timelines, though it's also possible, however shocking it may seem, that the lying liar just flat out lied about the LV convention being her first PPL event.

No, she wasn't groping with Abe while she was "official" with TA, whatever the heck that really meant. She "official" began in February 2006.

2. Hope4More

Has anyone told mods there's an editing glitch?

3. Hope4More

I missed a lot in the PP2. Tweets left so much out, and I've never been able to bear watching the videos, with the exception of DeMarte's astonishing turn on the stand for JM.

So many little scattered pieces of many puzzles. Here's one of the best I've found so far (other than the whole Abe thing):

Hahahaha. The *** did not break up with him after snooping SIX MONTHS of his texts in late June 2007.

Travis told Dan F. before then that he was going to break it off with her. I have a funny little feeling she snooped his texts and found that out, and lied her favorite lies afterwards about what happened.

Breakups were NEVER her fault or about her. They were always the result of her BF's cheating on her.

4. Hope4More

Dixon was a real person, and yes, the dude she said (though I suspect not) was going to hang her Fine Art in his gallery between the Monet and Van Gogh he owned, LOL.

5. kmp3

kmp3 Member

Excellent post! Thank you for laying it all out so succinctly!

Kate

6. TrialWatcher

TrialWatcher Active Member

The pics have kindly been provided further on in the thread. Would Dr Horn miss these marks? Why did no experts spot them - pictures that have been studied around the world? Dr Horn must have seen stun gun marks before and be able to identify them, surely? Also, the videos and pics provided by FinallyRegistered and TexMex show the arcs on pics caused by glare in the courtroom. That and the sequence of events and time provide a lot of extra detail that rules out stun gun. The vampire or snake theories may seem more credible :)

7. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

So this poor abused woman suffering the pain of abuse is now trying to sell her post card from the killer? Doesn't surprise me a bit

8. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My BIG Baby Rottie

Stripes anyone?

untitled.png

9. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

Let me try again rather than reporting(I don't know what that means). Hope it works.
    My previous pictures weren't too good anyway.

SAM_0090.jpg
    My shower area for perspective

SAM_0110.jpg
    I'm standing a little behind my closet door. My camera is at my waist level, as if it is hanging from neck strap.- Face picture

SAM_0112.jpg
    I bent down a little from the same spot. - Lower extremity picture

10. Tiger09

Tiger09 Active Member

OT, but I love your bathtub.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

11. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

I always go wrong when I take for granted anything she has said that JM didn't show was just another fabrication for whatever purpose she had at the time (and sometimes there seemed to be no sensical purpose).

I keep telling myself to get back into the PP2 videos, Geffner was on the stand when I left off and it's such a struggle to make myself open that again, but I really want to see JM's presentation, all of it, I'm sure lots of things are in it we missed through tweet-only. If I have time this weekend I'll dose through Geff and get that over with.

12. geevee

Thanks, Pocket! I meant 're-post', not report, sorry. Yes, I can see those pics done with the camera on a neck strap, and if she had it set to shoot video he might not have even realized it was on and doing so. Do you think she was snapping pics while the video was shooting (and is it possible to do both at the same time)?

13. pocketaccent

Yes, it can be done. I'm in the process of uploading my own video. I will show it to you when I'm done.

14. geevee

Cool!

15. Hope4More

About the DT and the *** blurring timelines. Here's a question. Am I just befuddled or forgetful, or is it the case that no explanation was ever given about what incident led to the alleged first incident of DV in October 2007?

The window peeping happened in August 2007, and she confronted him the next day. So that isn't it.

What happened?

I have a guess, but only that, and that's only if I'm not spacing on some big event mentioned at trial.

The clue appears in her GChat with Ryan Burns AFTER the murder. I've attached a SS of the top of one page of their chat.

The *** is de-edifying TA in her own sly, twisted special way, which poor Ryan understands as admirable honesty. She tells Ryan that TA made her suspicious, she sweetly confronted him, which made him angry, which confirmed her suspicions something was wrong. So she snooped his texts.

The *** specifically says this happened in Huntington Beach, which means it happened in June 2007.

But then...she tells Ryan, her first live audience for this tale, that she didn't find out until April 2008 that TA had been seeing another woman (Lisa) the entire time JA was in Mesa.

That she felt bad because now she was the other woman, blah blah, didn't want to tell Lisa because it would just cause drama...the identical story she writes in her journal, manifesto, to TA's family, and to Flores.

Again a...BUT......

Right after those lines in the chat with Ryan she says-- this woman who Travis texted that he missed replied with...a what time is it there? TA was asleep, the *** snooping, and she replied to the woman--" time to go cuddle with Jodi."

TA and JA went on a trip in early October, while TA was dating Lisa, and Lisa broke up with TA in the second to 3rd week of October, because she thought he was cheating on her with the ***.

DV incident explained? Lisa eventually told him about the text, and he confronted that miserable ***?

And it's in the last week of October that she writes in her journal of "harsh" words said to her by TA.

Fits?

Attached Files:

16. Hope4More

Geevee and Pocket teaming up to sleuth..... whoa, what a formidable team! :)

I'm digging in my own rabbit holes and have been skimming posts for the past few days so am a little unclear about why pics of showers? Is this stun gun related?

17. Caylee Advocate

Awww, the poor killers family had "allegedly" prepaid $1200.00 for airline tickets to have a contact visit with their dear murderess loved one. Oopsie, she screwed up and the big mean people at PV just had to use that as a way to punish her by not allowing Mommy Dearest to touch her evil spawn. So Mommy Dearest threw a tantrum and didn't go. Now she's out the $1200.00 and it's just not fair as other inmates have done worse but still got contact visits.

Psst Sandy, your daughter is not special and she needs to get it through her big head that she is there for the rest of her life. Punishment is not set aside just because you spent money on airline tickets. My suggestion would be put a muzzle and leash on your evil butcheress.

Debbiecass likes this.
  18. Hope4More

Why is it I don't believe word of that story?

19. pocketaccent

You can see my DH snapping pictures of me.
    [video=youtube;lASGoT4f9og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lASGoT4f9og[/video]

You can also snap pictures while viewing the recorded video itself. They are all saved as photos. I suspect that is what she may have done starting with the 'face photo'. She had both her hands free to attack. Then she took the camera off her neck when she had to bend down to slit, drag, etc. as the dangling camera got in her way. All JMO.

20. Caylee Advocate

Umm, here are your options.

1. I made the story up?

2. The butcheress told someone the boohoo story through a vent? (Oh BTW I hear the vents are going buh bye).

3. The family lied to get donations to go see her and plans are already in motion to get the $1200.00 replaced by moronic supporters?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.