Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. I took some photos the other night in my "cheap" ones to demonstrate my left foot theory. It worked, but I'm embarrassed to put them up because of ALL the dog hair on the floor! I have two siberian huskies as you see from my avatar, and OMG, when I put the lamp on the floor for lighting! smh.

I will try again after I clean, but what I figured out from it is that the black thing in front of Travis is a black house shoe or mule. It covers the top of the foot, but slopes down, so if a foot is in the shoe and could be seen, one would see the side of the foot. If you look at the very top of the shoe in the murder photo, you will see that there is a shadow there, indicating the shoe is empty. Behind it, Travis' body, and his blood spilling over his shoulder, is evident in that white space there. If you look at the hem of the pant leg and follow it closely down the slope of the shoe, you can see the shoe's mule-like design.

Back at the top of the shoe, there's what appears to be a movement trail of the pant leg, just like we see movement trails in that new, brighter ceiling picture.

So this is what I think happened. However the camera got there, falling out of her pants pocket or whatever, she was pulling, or somehow struggling with Travis. Whatever movement she was doing caused her to come out of her right shoe, which is sideways in the photo. Her right foot (now minus the shoe) could have hit the camera or it's right next to the camera, but her left foot landed, perpendicular on the back of the right shoe. We can't see the rest of the left foot because it is out of the picture viewing area. (It might or might not have a shoe on it, but I think it does because of those bloody foot stamping prints at the base of the shower. It looks like she was pushing against the shower with that foot to shove the body into the shower.)

I took a picture just like this with and without my right foot in the picture. Because the camera is so close to the subjects, the right foot doesn't have to be far away at all. For my purposes, I left my whole left foot in it, but then I made a new picture, cropping my foot out. Her pants are also long. We can't see under them. Mine that I used are incredibly long. I rolled them 3 times to hike them up enough to make the picture take note that it was the left foot for illustration purposes.

I'll post them anyways. Dog hair is dog hair, huh?

http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/cgarner124/slideshow/left foot photo theory

I put in there the shoe I used (the heel is bent down. It's not really a mule), the murder photo, the murder photo with a highlight on where I'm saying I determined there is no foot actually in the shoe, the photos of both my feet in the my theory shot, and a cropped photo of just my left foot with most of the actual foot removed. I'm adding pics of possible shoe impressions and foot impressions from the evidence.

Just my theory. Again, excuse the dog hair. With two huskies, I can clean every hour and not get it all.

That shoe print is quite distinctive imo, most definitely had a separate heel and not just a continuous sole from toe to heel... the closest I came across while browsing Google was this army shoe example... did she "borrow" those from her grandfather too? Anyway, if anyone else noticed, she had a pair of black ankle boots on when doing the Grand Canyon or wherever that was. You can see they're ankle boots from this pic where she's pretending to fall over and TA is pulling her back... I believe it's the same series of pics where she's seen pretending to shoot him in the head with her hand. :/

JAjumping2.jpg

shoeprintexample.jpg

JAnancygHLN.jpg

Regarding the DVD, I would guess she is trying to manipulate dates to make it seem as though she got involved in PPL way later than she did.

She evidently was involved with the Mormon church way before she met TA. IIRC, she became involved in PPL way before she got into Mormonism, like in the spring of 2006. She had already set up her plan to find a rich Mormon PPL-er.

Per Abe, IIRC, Jodi had wormed her way onto the Executive table at the event where he met her. This was before she met TA.

I'm guessing she stalked TA to the convention planning it before she got there, and the whole "I didn't bring a dress" thing (you just know she did) was a Cinderella set up with Sky playing Fairy Godmother by fussing over her and providing a dress.

Per Hope, IIRC, she was dating other guys into the spring of 2007. She was not boyfriend/girlfriend with TA at the beginning of February as she claims.

The gifts she got from TA were never boyfriend/girlfriend kind of gifts.

Yeah, she was definitely into PPL before LDS. I'm not sure if PPL naturally has a lot of LDS members working in it? If so, that might be how she figured out that she needed to be LDS to get in with those men? Weird because she was saying TA had a problem with her dating non-LDS men.

In her interview with Flores, JA said that she and travis were trying to figure out their anniversary and if she and Travis ever made it to a year, they should celebrate. Well, she says nothing of the anniversary in the journal. Not even a lament for it. She even picked up a shift to work that day, which happened to be a Saturday. She says that she and Travis went to lunch and got "yummy" ice cream (per texts.)

That day was the supposed Jeff Olsen thing at a Super Saturday that she complains she bought two tickets for but then couldn't afford to go to San Diego for it due to lending Travis money. My question is--who would the other ticket have been for?

That Friday, 2.1.08, she sent a text that she claims was meant for for TA to someone named Jared, who Travis just so happened to be on the phone with at the time. She sent Jared a text meant for TA, in other words. The message to TA was to tell Jared she can't make it out there tomorrow. "(ticket!)" is at the end of the message. Ticket is singular in the text, but plural in the journal. Travis had a UFC party that night. One he was really psyched about. So me thinks that Jodi bought him that ticket, and he turned it down. She also got fired from Mimi's around this time for "forgetting to ring up" her muffins and not "looking" happy. This is another of those up/down depression periods for her.

I don't think she invited him to Super Saturday for their "anniversary," but I do think she was depressed and up and down because he turned down the ticket for his UFC party. Meanwhile, she was not invited to the party as usual.

Great Life counseling. I hadn't noticed before but Skye and Travis discuss him fighting "it." She suggested a therapist and told him not to mess things up due to fear. He didn't want to go outside the church but would do the Great Life thing once money grows on trees. Great Life does relationship counseling and faith and spiritual issues counseling.

He told Skye he had financial worries. We know he borrowed money from Deanna. JA told Flores that he'd borrowed from the Hyatts. Don't see how or why he would borrow from Jodi. I say "how" because he had to keep giving her money. She complains in these first days of February about his "gigantic" mortgage, but her dad told Flores that hers was $6,000. I have no idea how she put that on a credit card monthly.

Anyways, looks like this is also around the time that Lisa's tires get slashed in Travis' driveway. That was the night of 2/10 to 2/11/08.

From texts and journal entries of JA, Travis seemed to be under a lot of stress in February 2008. It had an effect on his relationship with Lisa as we see them bickering a little in texts. He was busy doing who knows what and that affected Lisa. Add the tire slashing to it and I can see why Lisa became cool on dating. I wonder how she felt to learn he'd developed a Mimi crush around that time, too.

Did his sabotage himself and Lisa, as Skye warned him not to do? It's interesting because they were getting along pretty well before, it seems. Maybe he feared commitment, even though he wanted marriage. Maybe the financial issues made him feel like he wasn't husband material. He was apparently looking to turn to other women that month for support.

That is some decent detective work on your part but try as I might I cannot see the things you describe. Not trying to argue as I respect your opinion but I see a pant leg over a foot that is wearing either a sock or a shoe. In my opinion, it is a shoe.

Some photos have been posted in these forums and analyzed down to minute details and I was shocked at a few because once analyzed I could see it too! But with this photo, I do not see an empty "house shoe" like you do. I may come around with a bit more convincing but for now...it's her right leg wearing a striped sweat-style pant and her shoe protruding as she drags TA's body along a tiled floor. Things look a bit skewed due to the angle of the camera and the not well focused shot.

Thanks for looking at it. That's really the best I can do with trying to highlight the emptiness of the shoe without some kind of software.

That shoe print is quite distinctive imo, most definitely had a separate heel and not just a continuous sole from toe to heel... the closest I came across while browsing Google was this army shoe example... did she "borrow" those from her grandfather too? Anyway, if anyone else noticed, she had a pair of black ankle boots on when doing the Grand Canyon or wherever that was. You can see they're ankle boots from this pic where she's pretending to fall over and TA is pulling her back... I believe it's the same series of pics where she's seen pretending to shoot him in the head with her hand. :/

View attachment 91425

View attachment 91423

View attachment 91426

It's possible. TA would think her wearing boots in June was weird as hot as AZ is. I was thinking that shoe looks like a man's house shoe, and who would know if Travis' house shoes are missing? I know he liked wearing the carpet flip-flops he created, but maybe she put on an extra pair of his slippers. I can't see her cheap butt wasting her boots on a murder. Remember how she wanted to siphon gas out of the ruined BMW? heee....heee...

Who knows. I appreciate you engaging me on it. Do you happen to have that bloody footprint on carpet? I cannot find it in my computer or online.

She related an incident to Det. Flores of DB messing with her mind. I wonder why that was not brought up in court or him being confronted by her account in his news interviews.

24:25
JA: I’ve had arguments. Travis and I…

24:27
DF: Well, everybody has arguments. I’m talking about anger -- absolute anger where you lose it sometimes.

24:36
JA: No, I had a nervous breakdown once.

24:38
DF: Are you taking any medication or anything?

24:42
JA: Well I had a nervous breakdown when a boyfriend and I were arguing once and umm and he began to argue with me in a way that was totally different from how we had ever argued before, and he was just like, and every time I would say something he was like “Blah…Blah,” you know, it was kind of weird like, every time I tried to formulate a thought and I was just sad and I was crying, every time I tried to formulate a thought he would interject and then twist it and it was like the weirdest psychological thing that had ever happened, and the way I reacted was, I went into my room, this was the guy I bought a house with, I went into my room and shut the door. We had separate bedrooms, and I was in his room and went down the hall into my room and shut the door and I just remember hyperventilating, and that’s all. I don’t know. I was crying, and then umm…I went to get something out of my car and when he saw that, he umm… maybe thought I was going to leave, so he asked me for the key to his truck and pulled behind my car, because he thought that because I was upset that I shouldn’t be driving anywhere. That I’m nuts…Other than arguments, no anger issues – none I can remember.

I wonder when this was. The Mormon's were already coming to the house, and she was saving herself for a Mormon man. It's a shame that ALV didn't read that interview, and ask DB and Jodi about it.

Yeah, I remember that, and I agree. I'm not sure why Juan didn't bring it up, especially since DB took the stand. JM discussed the thing with Bobby and hanging up on 9-11, so it would have just added to her pattern of relationships. That was Bobby, right? Not Matt. And why does DB have to ask her for the key to his truck? Sounds just like the situation with Travis demanding his BMW.

What also didn't get brought up is her doing MMA and enjoying the sport. I could have sworn she said she learned it, and when she went to Ontario--the whole grandmother's house thing--I believe the next day, she went to see an MMA event, according to the journal.

Maybe it was one of those "too prejudicial" things, like the bikini shopping. Same thing with the tire-slashing and the journal stealing.

I am starting to believe that Jodi might have thought Lisa was just a "side chick," and not a woman that Travis was actually in love with and wanted to marry. I don't think she knew the seriousness of his feelings for Lisa until she stole the journals and read the May email he'd composed for Lisa. I'm guessing Lisa never got that email? I wish it had come out in trial.

I'm thinking that seeing Travis write--in his own handwriting--specific emotional and romantic stuff about Lisa in journals and emails made JA go mad. In addition, I will bet $2 that in the journal she stole, she read in Travis' own handwriting how he really felt about her, too. That's a hurt enough to kill....

The lost journal apparently went up through March 2008, so that's probably why Jodi had incorrect information about Mimi being "the one." She was probably happy and satisfied that she'd outlasted Lisa. But then the May 2008 email to Lisa lets JA know that she hadn't outlasted Lisa at all, and Travis was really and actually in love with Lisa. Wow. That had to be some pain to read and realize.

While Jodi was only good enough to clean his house and have sex with, he was in love with Lisa, and Lisa hadn't even had to do oral or anal sex with him to get that love. Yeah, that drove JA of the murder cliff, I think.

Pure speculation, but I'm thinking in the missing journal and email, were his suspicions of Jodi, him trying to explain (much like he did to the Hughes and his other friends) that Jodi was a stalker and bug-a-boo. Up to the point of reading those journals, Jodi had been able to keep up her illusions about the relationship and make up excuses as to why they weren't right for each other, but I believe it was spelled out in ink for her how he really felt. Not only that, she could go back with her steel trap memory and recall certain days and have revelations in her mind about what had really gone on those days., piecing it together much like we are doing with her journals.

No wonder she wasn't journaling in April. She was too busy obsessing over his words in his journal, probably checking the facts against texts and emails. All the while, she was getting more and more angry. Travis probably thought maybe she didn't have the journal because she was still acting all peachy keen.

Something like that would be what I call a "light switch moment." that's when you've been in the dark, but suddenly, the light is flipped on, and you see everything. You see how it all fits and matches. When I have a light switch moment, it makes me never ever want to talk to the person involved again. But Jodi doesn't work that way. She will have these light switch moments but never alert the person involved that the light came on. She bides her time until she gets what she wants. If she doesn't get what she wants, she acts out.

Her father said in that interview that Jodi had told Angela that Jodi and Travis were talking marriage, but then they broke up and became friends. IMO, Jodi expected him to propose to her at that Mormon place in New York. When he didn't, she blew up about the other women in his phone. I recall that she'd even met Lisa. Lisa and Elyse came over TA's in May 2007 to make cookies, and JA was there. I'll bet Jodi was so livid to learn how serious he was about Lisa.

Travis wanted to know why she wanted him to come to Yreka on the 24th so bad. It was smart of him not to go. She might have had a whole set up to kill him in the woods. Looked like she was also begging him around May 15th to drop everything and come there. He didn't do it. That's around the time her first journaling in Yreka turns dark. She can't sleep, stuff like that.

The only times we know of that she acted out had to do with Lisa. Wasn't Lisa the one she texted "time to cuddle with Jodi?" Then, the tire slashing, showing up in the house, ringing the doorbell, the *advertiser censored* email. Actually slashing Lisa's tires, stealing the journal with details of Lisa's relationship with Travis. Had JA been able to keep a stable job and life in AZ, Lisa might be dead right now.

Jodi is several layers of hell crazy.

Yeah, I remember that, and I agree. I'm not sure why Juan didn't bring it up, especially since DB took the stand. JM discussed the thing with Bobby and hanging up on 9-11, so it would have just added to her pattern of relationships. That was Bobby, right? Not Matt. And why does DB have to ask her for the key to his truck? Sounds just like the situation with Travis demanding his BMW.

What also didn't get brought up is her doing MMA and enjoying the sport. I could have sworn she said she learned it, and when she went to Ontario--the whole grandmother's house thing--I believe the next day, she went to see an MMA event, according to the journal.

Maybe it was one of those "too prejudicial" things, like the bikini shopping. Same thing with the tire-slashing and the journal stealing.

I am starting to believe that Jodi might have thought Lisa was just a "side chick," and not a woman that Travis was actually in love with and wanted to marry. I don't think she knew the seriousness of his feelings for Lisa until she stole the journals and read the May email he'd composed for Lisa. I'm guessing Lisa never got that email? I wish it had come out in trial.

I'm thinking that seeing Travis write--in his own handwriting--specific emotional and romantic stuff about Lisa in journals and emails made JA go mad. In addition, I will bet $2 that in the journal she stole, she read in Travis' own handwriting how he really felt about her, too. That's a hurt enough to kill....

The lost journal apparently went up through March 2008, so that's probably why Jodi had incorrect information about Mimi being "the one." She was probably happy and satisfied that she'd outlasted Lisa. But then the May 2008 email to Lisa lets JA know that she hadn't outlasted Lisa at all, and Travis was really and actually in love with Lisa. Wow. That had to be some pain to read and realize.

While Jodi was only good enough to clean his house and have sex with, he was in love with Lisa, and Lisa hadn't even had to do oral or anal sex with him to get that love. Yeah, that drove JA of the murder cliff, I think.

Pure speculation, but I'm thinking in the missing journal and email, were his suspicions of Jodi, him trying to explain (much like he did to the Hughes and his other friends) that Jodi was a stalker and bug-a-boo. Up to the point of reading those journals, Jodi had been able to keep up her illusions about the relationship and make up excuses as to why they weren't right for each other, but I believe it was spelled out in ink for her how he really felt. Not only that, she could go back with her steel trap memory and recall certain days and have revelations in her mind about what had really gone on those days., piecing it together much like we are doing with her journals.

No wonder she wasn't journaling in April. She was too busy obsessing over his words in his journal, probably checking the facts against texts and emails. All the while, she was getting more and more angry. Travis probably thought maybe she didn't have the journal because she was still acting all peachy keen.

Something like that would be what I call a "light switch moment." that's when you've been in the dark, but suddenly, the light is flipped on, and you see everything. You see how it all fits and matches. When I have a light switch moment, it makes me never ever want to talk to the person involved again. But Jodi doesn't work that way. She will have these light switch moments but never alert the person involved that the light came on. She bides her time until she gets what she wants. If she doesn't get what she wants, she acts out.

Her father said in that interview that Jodi had told Angela that Jodi and Travis were talking marriage, but then they broke up and became friends. IMO, Jodi expected him to propose to her at that Mormon place in New York. When he didn't, she blew up about the other women in his phone. I recall that she'd even met Lisa. Lisa and Elyse came over TA's in May 2007 to make cookies, and JA was there. I'll bet Jodi was so livid to learn how serious he was about Lisa.

Travis wanted to know why she wanted him to come to Yreka on the 24th so bad. It was smart of him not to go. She might have had a whole set up to kill him in the woods. Looked like she was also begging him around May 15th to drop everything and come there. He didn't do it. That's around the time her first journaling in Yreka turns dark. She can't sleep, stuff like that.

The only times we know of that she acted out had to do with Lisa. Wasn't Lisa the one she texted "time to cuddle with Jodi?" Then, the tire slashing, showing up in the house, ringing the doorbell, the *advertiser censored* email. Actually slashing Lisa's tires, stealing the journal with details of Lisa's relationship with Travis. Had JA been able to keep a stable job and life in AZ, Lisa might be dead right now.

:goodpost:

JMO, but I'm pretty sure the was well aware of how Travis felt about Lisa and vice versa, and almost immediately so upon moving to Mesa.

The snooped his texts and emails from the first week she lived in Mesa, followed Lisa and Travis on dates, had to have known they were talking marriage in the fall of 2007
( which IMO made the began fantasizing about murder), and according to Travis, walked in on Travis with his arms wrapped around Lisa when they were telling each other "I love you."

Again IMO, I doubt very much that Travis wrote anything at all in his journal about her stalking him or the psycho things she did. I don't think that was his MO, and in March 2008 I think he was still in deep denial about the .

My guess is the had already read his journals multiple times, knew what was in them, and stole them for the same reason she stole the diamond engagement ring....to cause Travis pain, and to punish him for loving Lisa.

She related an incident to Det. Flores of DB messing with her mind. I wonder why that was not brought up in court or him being confronted by her account in his news interviews.

DF: Well, everybody has arguments. I’m talking about anger -- absolute anger where you lose it sometimes.

JA: Well I had a nervous breakdown when a boyfriend and I were arguing once and umm and he began to argue with me in a way that was totally different from how we had ever argued before, and he was just like, and every time I would say something he was like “Blah…Blah,” you know, it was kind of weird like, every time I tried to formulate a thought and I was just sad and I was crying, every time I tried to formulate a thought he would interject and then twist it and it was like the weirdest psychological thing that had ever happened, and the way I reacted was, I went into my room, this was the guy I bought a house with, I went into my room and shut the door. We had separate bedrooms, and I was in his room and went down the hall into my room and shut the door and I just remember hyperventilating, and that’s all. I don’t know. I was crying, and then umm…I went to get something out of my car and when he saw that, he umm… maybe thought I was going to leave, so he asked me for the key to his truck and pulled behind my car, because he thought that because I was upset that I shouldn’t be driving anywhere. That I’m nuts…Other than arguments, no anger issues – none I can remember.

I wonder when this was. The Mormon's were already coming to the house, and she was saving herself for a Mormon man. It's a shame that ALV didn't read that interview, and ask DB and Jodi about it.

This story to Flores struck me too. Problem is, don't know how much of it is true, or which parts (if any) are true, or if whatever parts might be true involved DB rather than someone else.

She was trying to convince Flores she didn't have problems with anger. It was a strange story to tell, given that context.

She related an incident to Det. Flores of DB messing with her mind. I wonder why that was not brought up in court or him being confronted by her account in his news interviews. It's a shame that ALV didn't read that interview, and ask DB and Jodi about it.

Yes, it is a shame. But as one Joey Jackson once stated, "by not asking questions, you don't get answers you don't want to hear" -- answers you presumably may be questioned about in a court of law ;) (and we all remember ALV's backpedaling-fiasco about her notes re: Travis' computer kiddie images vs. paper kiddie images)

For as inept as the defense team was in court, I guess they were at least smart enough to limit ALV's scope of JA to just a handful of carefully chosen emails and texts (in addition to whatever clinical assessment she did of JA as it related to her DV claims).

But you know ALV, give her a broken wristwatch and she'll tell you it's still right twice a day.

Thanks for looking at it. That's really the best I can do with trying to highlight the emptiness of the shoe without some kind of software.

It's possible. TA would think her wearing boots in June was weird as hot as AZ is. I was thinking that shoe looks like a man's house shoe, and who would know if Travis' house shoes are missing? I know he liked wearing the carpet flip-flops he created, but maybe she put on an extra pair of his slippers. I can't see her cheap butt wasting her boots on a murder. Remember how she wanted to siphon gas out of the ruined BMW? heee....heee...

Who knows. I appreciate you engaging me on it. Do you happen to have that bloody footprint on carpet? I cannot find it in my computer or online.

I'm not sure which pic you mean... this one is the only one I recall seeing that looked like a print on the carpet.

carpetwildeL2a.jpg

One thing about the missing ring - Jodi confirmed she had it but it was a good reason. I think she took it to wear at the wedding she went to in California. In one photo of her she has something sparkling on her left ring finger. The way she holds her hand looks like she wants it to be seen,

jodi_wedding.jpg

This story to Flores struck me too. Problem is, don't know how much of it is true, or which parts (if any) are true, or if whatever parts might be true involved DB rather than someone else.

She was trying to convince Flores she didn't have problems with anger. It was a strange story to tell, given that context.

After that little story to Dec. Flores, she then tells him about kicking Dggyboy and how he move a few feet,then he was gone, never seen again. She was pissed that she had to pickup Angela and Joey's dirty diaper after Doggyboy tore open the trash. That sure didn't help her telling him about that.

That is some decent detective work on your part but try as I might I cannot see the things you describe. Not trying to argue as I respect your opinion but I see a pant leg over a foot that is wearing either a sock or a shoe. In my opinion, it is a shoe.

Some photos have been posted in these forums and analyzed down to minute details and I was shocked at a few because once analyzed I could see it too! But with this photo, I do not see an empty "house shoe" like you do. I may come around with a bit more convincing but for now...it's her right leg wearing a striped sweat-style pant and her shoe protruding as she drags TA's body along a tiled floor. Things look a bit skewed due to the angle of the camera and the not well focused shot.

I agree. I also think it's a sock over a shoe. Another symptom of premeditation: who puts socks over shoes?

ALV probably did read that interview. She either has zero critical thinking skills (ability to evaluate evidence) or she was playing a con game.

View attachment 91425

View attachment 91423

View attachment 91426

She's wearing a pair of black ankle boots in the EF interrogation IIRC. A box for that kind of pair was found in her cubicle at the grandparents' house.

View attachment 91425

View attachment 91423

View attachment 91426

TA never looks comfortable and relaxed in poses with Jodi, and his physical contact with her always looks perfunctory: not fondness behind any of it.

Yeah, she was definitely into PPL before LDS. I'm not sure if PPL naturally has a lot of LDS members working in it? If so, that might be how she figured out that she needed to be LDS to get in with those men? Weird because she was saying TA had a problem with her dating non-LDS men.

In her interview with Flores, JA said that she and travis were trying to figure out their anniversary and if she and Travis ever made it to a year, they should celebrate. Well, she says nothing of the anniversary in the journal. Not even a lament for it. She even picked up a shift to work that day, which happened to be a Saturday. She says that she and Travis went to lunch and got "yummy" ice cream (per texts.)

That day was the supposed Jeff Olsen thing at a Super Saturday that she complains she bought two tickets for but then couldn't afford to go to San Diego for it due to lending Travis money. My question is--who would the other ticket have been for?

That Friday, 2.1.08, she sent a text that she claims was meant for for TA to someone named Jared, who Travis just so happened to be on the phone with at the time. She sent Jared a text meant for TA, in other words. The message to TA was to tell Jared she can't make it out there tomorrow. "(ticket!)" is at the end of the message. Ticket is singular in the text, but plural in the journal. Travis had a UFC party that night. One he was really psyched about. So me thinks that Jodi bought him that ticket, and he turned it down. She also got fired from Mimi's around this time for "forgetting to ring up" her muffins and not "looking" happy. This is another of those up/down depression periods for her.

I don't think she invited him to Super Saturday for their "anniversary," but I do think she was depressed and up and down because he turned down the ticket for his UFC party. Meanwhile, she was not invited to the party as usual.

Great Life counseling. I hadn't noticed before but Skye and Travis discuss him fighting "it." She suggested a therapist and told him not to mess things up due to fear. He didn't want to go outside the church but would do the Great Life thing once money grows on trees. Great Life does relationship counseling and faith and spiritual issues counseling.

He told Skye he had financial worries. We know he borrowed money from Deanna. JA told Flores that he'd borrowed from the Hyatts. Don't see how or why he would borrow from Jodi. I say "how" because he had to keep giving her money. She complains in these first days of February about his "gigantic" mortgage, but her dad told Flores that hers was $6,000. I have no idea how she put that on a credit card monthly.

Anyways, looks like this is also around the time that Lisa's tires get slashed in Travis' driveway. That was the night of 2/10 to 2/11/08.

From texts and journal entries of JA, Travis seemed to be under a lot of stress in February 2008. It had an effect on his relationship with Lisa as we see them bickering a little in texts. He was busy doing who knows what and that affected Lisa. Add the tire slashing to it and I can see why Lisa became cool on dating. I wonder how she felt to learn he'd developed a Mimi crush around that time, too.

Did his sabotage himself and Lisa, as Skye warned him not to do? It's interesting because they were getting along pretty well before, it seems. Maybe he feared commitment, even though he wanted marriage. Maybe the financial issues made him feel like he wasn't husband material. He was apparently looking to turn to other women that month for support.

There wasn't an anniversary celebration 'cos there wasn't an anniversary. IIRC, TA did not send her a Valentine's Day gift in 2007 (contrary to her claims regarding Spidey pants and melted chocolates); they were not, to his mind evidently, "boyfriend/girlfriend" at this time.

Great. Especially, the part about TA's journal and how that was the light switch.

To add to the mix, I don't believe Jodi was invited to the cookie-making party. IIRC per Hope, she seems to have just showed up? Or maybe this was another time, and I'm confusing it? IIRC, there were several occasions when TA was having a bunch of friends over and she wasn't invited. She really wasn't included in his inner circle.

Also, in regards to the NY visit, TA expressly told her he didn't want any romantic overtures when they were there. There is a photo where she is all over him in the grove. He looks very unhappy.

I think with that DB story, she's trying to convey that she's a sensitive soul and that sometimes she's had big bad bullies in her life. I also think she's downplaying the extent of her reaction. I wonder if the new buyers noticed any holes in the wall of Jodi's room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong