Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Darryl left Jodi in December 2006, and she stayed on in the house? Now in Jodi's letter to the Alexanders she says that she left and moved to Big Sur and stayed with Matt M. in Big Sur when she and Travis broke up, and she then moved to Mesa because of Travis begged her to.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From one account of the testimony in court that day from "notes/the-state-vs-jodi-arias-travis-alexander-murder-trial/the-trial-on-you-tube-so-far", though I haven't confirmed it myself:
[video=youtube;Kk5QUH9Dmuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5QUH9Dmuo[/video]
-----------------
Day 10 THE DEFENCE IS STATING ITS CASE.

1st Witness ::: Darryl Brewer, Jodi's ex boyfriend. They were together for 4 years and bought a house together. Jodi also borrowed two gas
cans from Darryl Brewer. Towards the end of May 2008, Jodi called Darryl, asking him a favour. She wanted to borrow his two gas cans. She also
called in beginning June asking for the gas cans. Darryl told the Defence he asked her why she wanted the gas cans and according to Darryl, Jodi
got "testy" with him.

On June 3, 2008 @ approximately 7am Jodi went to his house, they had breakfast (Jodi, Darryl and his son). Jodi checked her emails from Darryl's
computer.

Matthew McCartney showed up as well. Jodi at some stage left. Between 9 and 10 that same morning, Jodi called Darryl again.
Also that morning, Jodi returned to Darryl's house to return a remote control at around 10am.
She wanted to visit his sister, Laura Mahoney to take pics of her new born baby.
Before Jodi left on her long trip, he gave her 2 x 5 gallons red gas cans.
Jodi left his house at around 10am that morning on her way to Pasedena.
<snip>
May 2006 while living in the house, Jodi obtained breast implants. The implants cost approximately $300.
May 2006 Jodi started to change dramatically as per Darryl. From this period young Mormon men started coming over to the house for bible study.
Also during this time Jodi said that there must be no more swearing and no more sex outside of marriage.
During August 2006 Jodi started to STOP paying her share of the house and the bills. Darryl then moved back to California in December 2006 and up
until February 2007 Darryl had to shoulder both their payments
<snip>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then on "jodi-arias-murder-trial-day-eleven" DB's testimony, according to the transcript on Calls for Justice:

"Summer 2006, she told you no more cursing and no more sex because she was saving herself for her husband? Yes.
Young men started showing up for bible studies? Yes.
And, that&#8217;s when she stopped paying bills? Yes."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His interview with the media after he didn't get called back to court:
----------------------------------------------
"Darryl Brewer:
I watched Jodi from the time that I first met her, I watched her mature and I watched her grow in the workplace, grow as an artist, and it wasn't
until the spring of 2006 that this girl started to change. And I watched her change before my very eyes.
Interviewer:
What do you think happened?
Darryl Brewer:
It was right at the time that she was getting involved with the Prepaid Legal Programm and the Mormon Church and she started to have a lack of
responsibility, which is something I'd never known her to have. She started talking in magical thinking we call it. Very positive thinging of one
good attrack good to you. She watched the movie "The Secret" and she came away from that thinking that just positive intention and good will that
she could attract to herself and to her life everything that she ever wanted, finnantially, materially"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geevee...FYI.

The Mesa PD turned over (copies?) of the sex and shower photos to Beth Karas after the guilt phase trial ended (along with all other crime scene and autopsy photos). She has some of these photos on her site.

-----

The search warrant for Pine Street indicates LE found "hard drives " (plural) in her safe (with all but one of her journals), and a Dell laptop on the floor of her bedroom.

----

LE was able to retrieve some evidence from her "hard drive," (singular) including those penis photos deliberately flashed at trial, even though the HD was considered destroyed.
-----

BTW, the said the photo of the 4 year old boy Travis was chasing, etc. (that said was on her HD (singular) )was taken one year before she "walked in on TA.". In other words, she went out of her way to imply the little boy was Sky and Chris Hughes' son, because that's about when she stayed with the Hughes for a few days to blow up their friendship with TA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re the external hard drive that the penis pics came from, this is what I dug up:
----------------------------------
[video=youtube;HTpvEnF4ubA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTpvEnF4ubA[/video]
Jodi Arias Trial Day 12 (Full)

Dworkin starts @58:25
@1:14:20
Says that from 4:08-4:35 TA's laptop was accessing internet

@1:22:15-1:32:00
(Penis pics) talks about external hard drive that was initially broken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eak-in-trial-until-28-January-2013-19-*ADULT-
CONTENT*&p=8789133#post8789133

"01-31-2013, 07:21 PM #2381
LambChop
---------------
Quote Originally Posted by txbluesman
OK, I'm going to try this one more time.
Start watching the video at 28:28 when the defense attorney says "...the external hard drive".
He talks about the drive being "like and internal hard drive on a laptop".
Then at 29:30, defense attorney again says "...this external drive".
It was a portable 2.5" drive from an external enclosure, the same "SIZE HARD DRIVE YOU WOULD FIND IN LAPTOP" (expert witness).
The parts he got, and he explains it, would be consistent with ENCLOSURE for this hard drive, normally found in a laptop, but in this case it
is now an external hard drive, as in external to the laptop.
----------------
So what you are saying is this ex. hard drive could have been brought into the home and attached to his computer? Trying to understand."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eak-in-trial-until-28-January-2013-19-*ADULT-
CONTENT*&p=8789173#post8789173

"01-31-2013, 07:29 PM #2402
txbluesman
---------
Quote Originally Posted by LambChop
So what you are saying is this ex. hard drive could have been brought into the home and attached to his computer? Trying to understand.
---------
LC, where it came from, I don't know.
It is like an overgrown thumb/flash/USB drive you would carry data around on. Instead of being a solid state drive like one of those, it has
platters inside that spin, just like the one in your laptop. It can hold a bunch of date and is commonly used to back up a computer's hard drive.
You can stick it in your back pocket.
And yes, it can be connected to your computer to move data back and forth.
Here is a link to one Amazon.com: BUFFALO MiniStation Stealth 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive - HD-PCT1U2/BK: Computers & Accessories
https://www.amazon.com/BUFFALO-Mini...&qid=1359684958&sr=8-5&keywords=portable+hard
+drive+2.0
Last edited by KateB; 06-20-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: repair url tag."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Calls for Justice site:
"Jodi Arias Murder Trial – Day Thirteen
01/31/2013
--------------
Witness: Lonnie Dworkin."
"There was also an external drive that was initially broken. He got it in October 2012 with a bag of parts. He received a mirror image the
following month."
-----------------------------------
Jodi Arias Murder Trial – Day Fourteen
02/04/2013
"Willmott questions Lonnie Dworkin.
Dworkin now says the hard drive belonged to Jodi Arias! Bingo!"
<snip>
"He also examined Jodi’s Cannon camera January 15 2013. He retrieved photos.
Willmott shows him photos taken from the camera that he identifies.
Martinez objects as to the relevance of the photos before they are entered as evidence.
Sidebar and the jury is sent out.
One photo is of Jodi with a dog, one shows Jodi smiling with a friend, and another one and the final one is a T-shirt and some pink underwear that
says Travis’ on July 12, 2008 – after Travis was dead.
This is a murder case these have no relevance.
Defense says the photos show Jodi had brown hair in May, prior to Travis’s death.
Judge allows the photos, jury being bought back.
Photos are published to the jury.

Martinez on cross…

On Thursday, you gave the impression the Presario was Travis’? Correct.
The damaged hard drive belonged to Ms. Arias’? Yes."
------------------------------------

I'm still digging through stuff about the photos, but here's a clue. TA posted one of the Albuquerque balloon photos on his MySpace account with the caption (in Spanish) "sunbathing." Just of him, no in the photo.

The balloon photos were taken on the same October 2007 trip as their 4 hour train ride to Colorado and back, the photos of that trip were on the CD laying on TA's desk.

Is there any way to tell when and even if it was TA that had posted that shaving pic on his Myspace? I thought he had wanted the suit pics for his webpage because it made him look more business like/prosperous for promoting his blog and book... why would he then replace that with one of him shaving in his robe? Her hacking into his myspace and changing pics and who knows what else surely would have caused problems.
TApic2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re the external hard drive that the penis pics came from, this is what I dug up:
[video=youtube;HTpvEnF4ubA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTpvEnF4ubA[/video]
Jodi Arias Trial Day 12 (Full)

Dworkin starts @58:25
@1:14:20
Says that from 4:08-4:35 TA's laptop was accessing internet

@1:22:15-1:32:00
(Penis pics) talks about external hard drive that was initially broken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTENT*&p=8789133#post8789133

"01-31-2013, 07:21 PM #2381
LambChop
---------------
Quote Originally Posted by txbluesman
OK, I'm going to try this one more time.
Start watching the video at 28:28 when the defense attorney says "...the external hard drive".
He talks about the drive being "like and internal hard drive on a laptop".
Then at 29:30, defense attorney again says "...this external drive".
It was a portable 2.5" drive from an external enclosure, the same "SIZE HARD DRIVE YOU WOULD FIND IN LAPTOP" (expert witness).
The parts he got, and he explains it, would be consistent with ENCLOSURE for this hard drive, normally found in a laptop, but in this case it
is now an external hard drive, as in external to the laptop.
----------------
So what you are saying is this ex. hard drive could have been brought into the home and attached to his computer? Trying to understand."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTENT*&p=8789173#post8789173

"01-31-2013, 07:29 PM #2402
txbluesman
---------
Quote Originally Posted by LambChop
So what you are saying is this ex. hard drive could have been brought into the home and attached to his computer? Trying to understand.
---------
LC, where it came from, I don't know.
It is like an overgrown thumb/flash/USB drive you would carry data around on. Instead of being a solid state drive like one of those, it has
platters inside that spin, just like the one in your laptop. It can hold a bunch of date and is commonly used to back up a computer's hard drive.
You can stick it in your back pocket.
And yes, it can be connected to your computer to move data back and forth.
Here is a link to one Amazon.com: BUFFALO MiniStation Stealth 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive - HD-PCT1U2/BK: Computers & Accessories
https://www.amazon.com/BUFFALO-Mini...&qid=1359684958&sr=8-5&keywords=portable+hard
+drive+2.0
Last edited by KateB; 06-20-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: repair url tag."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Calls for Justice site:
"Jodi Arias Murder Trial &#8211; Day Thirteen
01/31/2013
--------------
Witness: Lonnie Dworkin."
"There was also an external drive that was initially broken. He got it in October 2012 with a bag of parts. He received a mirror image the
following month."
-----------------------------------
Jodi Arias Murder Trial &#8211; Day Fourteen
02/04/2013
"Willmott questions Lonnie Dworkin.
Dworkin now says the hard drive belonged to Jodi Arias! Bingo!"
<snip>
"He also examined Jodi&#8217;s Cannon camera January 15 2013. He retrieved photos.
Willmott shows him photos taken from the camera that he identifies.
Martinez objects as to the relevance of the photos before they are entered as evidence.
Sidebar and the jury is sent out.
One photo is of Jodi with a dog, one shows Jodi smiling with a friend, and another one and the final one is a T-shirt and some pink underwear that
says Travis&#8217; on July 12, 2008 &#8211; after Travis was dead.
This is a murder case these have no relevance.
Defense says the photos show Jodi had brown hair in May, prior to Travis&#8217;s death.
Judge allows the photos, jury being bought back.
Photos are published to the jury.

Martinez on cross&#8230;

On Thursday, you gave the impression the Presario was Travis&#8217;? Correct.
The damaged hard drive belonged to Ms. Arias&#8217;? Yes."
------------------------------------

Like this. She could make a copy of anything she wanted. All she had to do was plug it in.

download (3).jpg

I'm thinking DB broke up with her earlier. The "no sex" stuff started before TA was in the picture.
Darryl Brewer: "I watched Jodi from the time that I first met her... and it wasn't until the spring of 2006 that this girl started to change. It was right at the time that she was getting involved with the Prepaid Legal Program and the Mormon Church...
Ok, assuming DB didn't mean to say the Summer 2006, I stand corrected that JA became interested in PPL (and evidently the Mormon faith as well -- but for all the wrong reasons) before she met TA at the 2006 PPL convention in Las Vegas. But didn't JA testify in court that the Mormon missionaries began to visit her at home after she returned home from the 2006 PPL convention? And that's when she and Darryl also had their little sit-down on the future of their relationship and as "roomies"?

But how in the world would she think to target Mormons in PPL in the first place? Not from simple observation. You can't "observe" who's Mormon and who isn't. You can observe who's dressed nice, but who isn't dressed nice at those functions? Or do Mormons dress nicer than Catholics? Did Abe say something to her that maybe flipped a switch in her brain? Maybe he mentioned something to her about the Mormon clique that was riding high in PPL? Regardless, it sounds like she was getting her feet wet in the religion so she'd be somewhat prepared for when she met one with deep pockets. So if JA was targeting TA from the beginning like some have suggested, why didn't she say anything to him about her dabbling in the Mormon faith and missionaries visiting her at home the first night they met? Travis was enamored with her from the get-go. Surely he would have told his buddies, "yeah, she's hot AND she's Mormon, too!!" No one in TA's inner circle that weekend said they heard TA or JA say anything to them about her interest in the Mormon faith. Why wouldn't she have? She seemed to yap about everything else in the world, why not her interest in the Mormon faith? "Hey! We're twins! We're both Mormons!" I don't get it. And I hate not knowing why.

Anyways... thanks Rickshaw and Val for your replies.

Aaaaand... if Jodi had already been meeting with Mormon missionaries at her home and had already set boundaries with DB about their living arrangements in Palm Desert months prior to her meeting TA at the Sept., 2006 PPL convention, wouldn't she have told TA that she was single but living platonically with someone instead of her telling TA that she was currently in a relationship with someone and they couldn't even kiss that first night they met? If she's attracted to Travis like happy on a clown, why put up roadblocks? Remember, playing hard to get is a foreign concept to her.

Aaaaand... if Jodi had already been meeting with Mormon missionaries at her home and had already set boundaries with DB about their living arrangements in Palm Desert months prior to her meeting TA at the Sept., 2006 PPL convention, wouldn't she have told TA that she was single but living platonically with someone instead of her telling TA that she was currently in a relationship with someone and they couldn't even kiss that first night they met? If she's attracted to Travis like happy on a clown, why put up roadblocks? Remember, playing hard to get is a foreign concept to her.
Shanna Hogan's book, Picture Perfect details pretty much the same as what Paul wrote below. You can google it with these tags "jodi arias prepaid legal march 2006 michelle" and the first link should be a few pages from her book that you can preview. The second link is a twitlonger post allegedly from the DT's opening statement that also details the same info.

This link has some of the reporters' tweets about it as well... http://mlive.azcentral.com/Event/Jodi_Arias_trial_coverage_Feb_5_2013?Page=2
http://www.the13thjurormd.com/jodi-arias-secret-testimony-part-22-day-10/
"&#8220;I was cleaning out my closet one day and I ran into a DVD I had for about six months. I had never seen it and I put it in the player and it was a sales presentation for Pre-Paid Legal. I liked what I saw and tried to pursue it,&#8221; Arias explained with her chair turned a quarter of the way toward the jury box.

&#8220;You eventually signed up to work for Pre-Paid Legal on a commission basis?&#8221;

&#8220;Yes,&#8221; Arias answered. &#8220;I think that was in March 2006. I had signed up on-line. I knew it required some diligence and it looked like a lot of people were successful at it. I wasn&#8217;t making enough money to pay the mortgage even though I was working two, maybe three, jobs at a time.&#8221;

&#8220;So,&#8221; Jennifer Willmott said slowly. &#8220;At some point, you became involved?&#8221;

Arias fixed her glasses by holding the sides of the arms and moved them up on her nose. She looked at the jury. &#8220;Let&#8217;s see. If I would have signed up in March, there is an international convention held in September which, at the time, was being held in Las Vegas. So, the lady who signed me up called me. I think it was around June or July and urged me to go. I had a wedding booked as she wanted me to go to another segment of that. I couldn&#8217;t go to the first thing but was able to go in September to the convention. That&#8217;s when I got involved a little more.&#8221;"
---------------------------------------------

Geevee...FYI.

The Mesa PD turned over (copies?) of the sex and shower photos to Beth Karas after the guilt phase trial ended (along with all other crime scene and autopsy photos). She has some of these photos on her site.

-----

The search warrant for Pine Street indicates LE found "hard drives " (plural) in her safe (with all but one of her journals), and a Dell laptop on the floor of her bedroom.

----

LE was able to retrieve some evidence from her "hard drive," (singular) including those penis photos deliberately flashed at trial, even though the HD was considered destroyed.
-----

BTW, the said the photo of the 4 year old boy Travis was chasing, etc. (that said was on her HD (singular) )was taken one year before she "walked in on TA.". In other words, she went out of her way to imply the little boy was Sky and Chris Hughes' son, because that's about when she stayed with the Hughes for a few days to blow up their friendship with TA.

I wonder who she stole the hard drives from....

The primary problem I have with your sex photos as alibi idea is that IMO the was entirely confident she could prove she wasn't there. Not just because she thought her going under the radar scheme was foolproof, but specific to your scenario, because she thought she couldn't be identified at the scene because she had dyed her hair.

She addressed that point in her manifesto (clearly remembering Flores had told her a neighbor had seen her and recognized her). She said she'd heard that a witness had seen a blonde woman that day, and maybe that witness was even correct, but it couldn't be her because her hair was brown (smug, smug, smug), and besides, the neighbors had never met her and had rarely even seen her, because she stayed inside when visiting Travis.

A witness would have described her hair as brown. I can't figure out why it was ever rational to dye her hair. Otherwise, witness description=the color of ' hair.

She may have been concerned, but not overly, IMO, and it's possible she asked not out of concern, but simply because she wanted to know what lies she needed to incorporate into the ninja story she was about to launch.

Even if she couldn't be positive neither roommate heard her at any point (which is an interesting thing, if she knew that was possible), IMO she knew she had no real reason to worry because neither SAW her, and so neither could identify her as that theoretical noise-maker.

She's such a narcissist....

Is there any way to tell when and even if it was TA that had posted that shaving pic on his Myspace? I thought he had wanted the suit pics for his webpage because it made him look more business like/prosperous for promoting his blog and book... why would he then replace that with one of him shaving in his robe? Her hacking into his myspace and changing pics and who knows what else surely would have caused problems.
View attachment 100356

I have always wondered about this. It seems so unlikely that TA would post shaving pics. She probably hacked it into his account to embarrass him.

Ok, assuming DB didn't mean to say the Summer 2006, I stand corrected that JA became interested in PPL (and evidently the Mormon faith as well -- but for all the wrong reasons) before she met TA at the 2006 PPL convention in Las Vegas. But didn't JA testify in court that the Mormon missionaries began to visit her at home after she returned home from the 2006 PPL convention? And that's when she and Darryl also had their little sit-down on the future of their relationship and as "roomies"?

But how in the world would she think to target Mormons in PPL in the first place? Not from simple observation. You can't "observe" who's Mormon and who isn't. You can observe who's dressed nice, but who isn't dressed nice at those functions? Or do Mormons dress nicer than Catholics? Did Abe say something to her that maybe flipped a switch in her brain? Maybe he mentioned something to her about the Mormon clique that was riding high in PPL? Regardless, it sounds like she was getting her feet wet in the religion so she'd be somewhat prepared for when she met one with deep pockets. So if JA was targeting TA from the beginning like some have suggested, why didn't she say anything to him about her dabbling in the Mormon faith and missionaries visiting her at home the first night they met? Travis was enamored with her from the get-go. Surely he would have told his buddies, "yeah, she's hot AND she's Mormon, too!!" No one in TA's inner circle that weekend said they heard TA or JA say anything to them about her interest in the Mormon faith. Why wouldn't she have? She seemed to yap about everything else in the world, why not her interest in the Mormon faith? "Hey! We're twins! We're both Mormons!" I don't get it. And I hate not knowing why.

Anyways... thanks Rickshaw and Val for your replies.

There are a lot of mormons in PPL. She signed up for PPL and noticed rich mormons in their ranks.

She's manipulative. That simple.

Wasn't DF telling her about the witness seeing her at Travis' a ruse to try to get her to tell the truth about whether she was there as she denied it initially?
Also, odd that she made those t-shirts and undies saying "Travis Alexander's". Wasn't that t-shirt one of a few Travis had made to promote his blog? I thought I read somewhere he had made t-shirts with his name on the front and then something like the name of his blog on the back of it? But she had to purchase stencil letters herself to iron them on the panties. Weird that she did that, but it also can be construed as intent to cover up that she was there. Also IMO shows that she was beginning to plant the seeds of a defense leaving all possibilities open, specifically that he was possessive and the jealous type, as she had probably altered many entries in her journal by then as she knew her number was up.
I wonder how she knew the clock was ticking from 6/10 to her arrest. I also wonder who she spoke with between that time - Gus? Matt? Even though either of those two could have been charged with accessory after the fact to a murder.
I don't think Matt really knew anything, especially not her bruises, or else the defense team would have called to testify. I'll always wonder about that.
And where did she get that $800 to deposit 6/3? From the guy at Ventana who said she told him she needed the money to go see Travis. He was never called to testify, was he?
So many unanswered questions. I hope someday she comes clean about details- maybe in 25 years into her sentence...

(Sorry, y'all for mistake in saying Brewer left in September, not December. I'd always thought it was December, but misheard September when I watched again yesterday before posting).

To answer the questions-- why the didn't tell her prey Travis upfront she had been entertaining Mormon missionaries for months, was already "interested" in that religion, and had already exiled DB from her bed?

IMO, because she is a sociopathic predator who had done her homework about Mormonism. To bring someone into the faith is considered an extremely significant achievement in that religion, one that brings rewards in the afterlife.

And, as I understand it, the person responsible for the gathering in of a convert is also considered a spiritual mentor of sorts to the converted.

From the 's perspective, IMO, TA as religious mentor meant he would feel obligated to her from the get go (and in fact, the Hughes have said the used this regularly to manipulate him, to keep her claws in him).

I also think she assessed TA as prey, including his vulnerabilities, within the first hour of meeting him, and knew in a very short time that TA was insecure, needed to be flattered, could be easily manipulated by stoking his ego, and that his religion mattered to him. Tactic-- let him believe he was persuasive and attractive enough to woo her into taking a look into his faith.

As for why say she had a BF? One of the 's routine strategies was to "confess" or to tell a smidgeon of the truth of a thing in order to seem exceptionally candid and honest, but actually in pursuit of selling or avoiding confessing up to a big lie.

(Example: telling Ryan she had snooped TA's texts ("you must think I'm a horrible person") in order to cultivate his sympathy (to play him), and to help create an image of herself as honest, straightforward, and....a victim of the philandering Travis).

---------

How would she recognize a PPL'er as Mormon ? Not by sight, but she knew which PPL pools skewed Mormon, had been attending PPL events in CA for months (no doubt picking up intel on prospects), and had a track record of researching peeps. (I think it was Sky who said the would research everything she could find about every one of the women who were "friends" with TA on SM, or who were "liked" or were "liked" by TA.

I have always wondered about this. It seems so unlikely that TA would post shaving pics. She probably hacked it into his account to embarrass him.

Don't know about that. He could have deleted it if she put it there, and it fits in thematically with the sequence he posted of himself trying out a beard.

It is one of the relatively few photos, though, that he didn't put a caption on.

About when the first dyed her hair from blonde (from recent reread of texts)-. she dyed it just after returning from the OKC convention in March 2008. CLay commented on the new color to TA, who told her that he liked it. The said after she'd dyed it " there's no going back now."

Btw, about her stealing the diamond ring. Given the timing-- the fact she had just returned from her visit to Yreka before going to OKC, and that TA discovered the ring missing just after OKC, I wonder if she did take it to pretend to family in Yreka that she was engaged to TA, as some folks here have thought.

There are a lot of mormons in PPL. She signed up for PPL and noticed rich mormons in their ranks.

More likely her two "friends" Michelle and Nicole(both from PPL but were already friends?), that she had carpooled with to the Las Vegas convention in September, had filled her in on what to expect, though I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that she had in fact gone to the March convention that year, and not had just watched the DVD/CD and signed up blindly online for hundreds of dollars, either alone or with whoever would have almost certainly invited her after she'd called around to get more info re the DVD/CD she'd allegedly had since before Christmas 2005.

Don't forget that the whole thing with these kind of companies is to sell not only the product but to get people motivated to sign others up too, so the chances that whoever signed her up didn't follow up with a hard sell, which as we all know from the trial included getting those motivating calls from higher level executives, is slim to none. Also, wasn't it one of those higher level executives in her group, a Dr. David Hughes, that admitted they'd told TA they had someone new they thought he should meet and that's why TA had walked up to her and introduced himself? Wasn't that higher level executive also Mormon? [video=youtube;Jv3FGM7uW78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv3FGM7uW78[/video]

Note also that her boob job came not long after she signed up with PPL, leading me to believe that not only had she scoped out the prospects but also the competition before making her grand entrance in September.

Don't know about that. He could have deleted it if she put it there, and it fits in thematically with the sequence he posted of himself trying out a beard.

It is one of the relatively few photos, though, that he didn't put a caption on.

When he had said to her he needed his friend/webmaster to do stuff like that for him, that was just a ruse?

She's manipulative. That simple.

For sure, even she had to know that forbidden fruit is more attractive... plus she made sure TA knew about the state of her and DB's relationship at the time, though apparently DB wasn't aware of it yet... Yup, TA was to be her white knight, rescuing her from this horrible relationship that she was trapped in... but she being so goddess-like would still not dishonor it by even kissing another man, though less than a week later she allegedly felt free enough to engage in oral sex with this man she'd just met and was not only a guest at his friend's house, but was going to church with them all the next morning... while still living in the same house as DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member