Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the photo of Jodi in the Travis Alexander t shirt it looks like it was taken in his bedroom. You can see the cabinet where he kept his tv behind her. IIRC there was talk about the t shirt business in a text at a convention?

The defense team could not call MM. Juan would of had a field day on many subject with him.

Someone asked upthread if Travis's shower was over the garage, and yes his bathroom was over the garage.

So, did Jodi stay in the house until she and Travis "broke up" she flees to Big Sur and MM for a month then moves to Mesa? She writes on July 25 that she is back at the house in Palm Desert, and the water has been turned off.

She could have taken that photo herself; no need for TA to be there or have anything to do with the T-shirt.

took an astonishing number of bad photos. I can't believe anyone hired her for wedding photography. Even I can do better, and I'm a 100% novice.

In an effort to thwart LE's initial suspicion or investigation, #Einsteinette could've colored her hair back to blonde after she killed Travis, but two things she couldn't explain away is the smarty-phone selfie she took of herself in Salinas on June 3rd (seemingly looking satisfied with her new, dark brunette 'do) and the DNA of the hair she left behind at Travis' house on the 4th. Heck, had she dyed her hair back to blonde, it still may not have even matched the same hair color the car rental guy remembered her as having.

It wouldn't have made any difference if she dyed it back to blonde. Actually, she might have attracted more LE attention than she already had, 'cos who does that? Plus, RB verified the brown color.

Everything photo and computer related from the texts, Dec 2007—June 2008

(Some portions are abbreviated because I’ve recently posted about them. Texts not in quotations are paraphrased).

--------------------------------------------------------------

January 24, 2008. Text. TA to JA, that he’s going to ask Sky to send photos from Daniels Summit to put on his digital frame.

January 31, 2008: Text. to TA, “What’s the password to the website? And, do you have the pics from our NM/CO trip?”
-----------------------------
Note: Looks like the wanted him to upload photos of at least that one trip of theirs onto his digital frame (that TA likely received for Christmas). The odds are IMO therefore enormously good that she made sure TA had those photos, promptly.

(These are the photos on the CD we’ve been discussing, that was left out on TA’s desk, and some of the photos from that trip were uploaded to a Flickr account created on June 3rd).

---------------------
Next mention of photos in texts:

April 14, 2008. TA to : “You’d make the TDogg a happy camper if you could send me the naps pics and the shaving ones. Black and white preferably, thanks. I know you’re busy.”

: “I’m out of money. I’m looking everywhere for change to mail your stuff.”

(sent something book related on April 16, obviously not the CD, and to state the obvious--TA asked for the shaving photo, but that IS different than knowing whether or not he posted it on Myspace. See way belo).

------------------------------
Next time TA texted about photos was on April 18 (through early AM on the 19, when he brought up the fact he’d asked her to put photos on a CD for him, which she had not yet done. He must have been referring to the Naps and shaving photos.

on April 18: The shaving scene didn’t turn out like I hoped. I want to redo them.

on April 19: I didn’t even do the wedding photos. “I didn’t get a single CD made before it froze.”
----------------------------------

Sean offered to help TA redo the “look and feel of his blog” on April 26.
---------------------------------------------------------

On April 21, the began requesting TA to look at photos she’d posted (of herself) on MySpace, frequently mentioning in her texts that her computer was slow and unreliable.
---------------------------------
-TA exchange about photos on May 5.

: Your honest opinion on a picture? I’ll email it along with the one of your eyes.

: My computer is frozen. What’s new? (no reply)

: I have a favor to ask. Call me when you have 3 minutes. (no reply)

(Later)

TA: I like the picture of me and the one of you is perfect…(says u look like a photojournalist, blah blah...)

: glad u liked pic of your eyes.

TA: The other one made me look too serious.

: Sometimes you are, haha. Apparently I sent them a zillion time, kept telling me error but they went through. “Oops. “

: “Are you happy with your pic?” (No reply)

: “ I guess that’s a yes since there aren’t any complaints? “

TA: “Yep. I’m happy. Thank you.”

Later….: I posted some more pics on MySpace (no reply)

Later……: send me a pic. (no reply)
-------------------------------
May 9th. sends not-accidental text to Steve Carroll accusing TA of snooping her Gmail, TA tells her no more mercy.

Mid exchange, the tells Travis –-oh, I remember why I set that MySpace account on private. I’m working on something. I’ll tell you about it later if you’re interested, but I’m too tired to keep texting right now.

At some point after that TA supposedly chats with her via MySpace (right before the supposed phone sex); his password is changed as soon as the MySpace chat begins).
-------------------------------------------
May 10. 4:24PM.

: can you tell I have some time on my hands?

TA: Your pics are not coming through, so no.

1:05AM: : check my profile pic (on MySpace). I Uploaded another one, of the ring. I’m assuming the pics I sent you didn’t upload?

TA: No they didn’t.

TA: I like the picture.

: Which one?

TA: UHaul. (Note—LOL!! The photo proof she was leaving!)

: I’m debating that one.

: If ur still on MySpace check out (another photo of herself). I’m fishing for compliments.

2:00AM. TA: “Your other pics downloaded and you are smoking hot in all of them”

2:01AM. “Alrighty. I’m falling asleep. Good night then. “
----------------------------------------

May 12. : “Can you just cut and paste it to your website?” (No mention of what “it” is).

TA: You’re supposed to (do ads, etc). I’ll have to wait for Sean to do it.

: "Ooohh."
-------------------------

May 14. TA to : “Why have you been viewing my LDS Linkup account under bogus accounts?”

: I haven’t. If I wanted to look at your account anonymously I could do so through my own account, JodiA and you would never know anyway.

LDS Linkup is worse than MySpace-with MySpace at least you can set your profile to private.

Ever since I moved to Yreka my account has seen a huge drop in hits. I rarely even log on anymore. “Anyway, I’m logged in now. I have so much freaking old mail, but I’m trying to find your message so I can see your profile. “

TA: “Don’t worry about it. My profile is the same as all the rest.”

: “Ur msg got deleted! In fact, most of my old mail got deleted! That makes me sad. How do I find you without changing my search critera? “

: “Nevermind! Found ya! T-Dogg….”

TA: “Find what out? Don’t waste your time. Its valuable, remember?”

: “Thanks. I have to turn off this computer. Good job on putting your website in the About Me section!”

TA: “The main reason for my Linkup account now.”

: “Are you promoting it through that?”

TA: “Not really.”

2:27pm. : “I don’t understand but oh well.” (no reply)

5:25pm. Send me a pic of you. (no reply).

May 31, 2008, TA-Maria text exchange:

TA: "I don't know how to post a pic on Myspace."

Maria: Put it in PhotoBucket to get the code.

TA: How?

(Thinking of you, Pocket. ;)

Timeline for the 4th related. TA’s last text of night (getting to bed?) , awake and texting routine from after the May 26 fight through June 4.

(The fight etc. went on until [very] approximately 5AM on May 26).
First text sent (May 26): 12:30PM
Last text sent: 11:30PM

May 27. First text: 3:00PM ( TA:“I’ve been up for hours.” He stayed up all night and all day into the 28th)
Last text: 11PM. (May 28).
---------------------------------------
May 29. First text: 12:10 PM
Last text: 2:40AM (asks Regan for 9AM wakeup call).
May 30. First text: 12PM
Last text : 2:30AM.
May 31. First text: 12:45PM
Last text: 2:30AM
----------------------------
June 1: First text: 5 PM
Last text 2:30AM (on phone with until approximately 4:30AM)
-------------------
June 2. First text: 11:45AM, replying to Mimi
Last text: 11:20PM, to Regan
June 3: First text: 12PM, to Brooke, replying yes to camping for that night. 
Last text: 2:02AM, saucy goodnight to Maria A.

-----------
June 4: Incoming: 5:53AM, (GF) How’s the sleeping?...

6:55AM. Maria A: “Dork!”

10:51 AM. Chris H: “Urgent! Jim Rohn Success Symposium Seminar! Mark Smith is about to send out the link, so make sure your team has tickets…Buy now! (http---) Get the word out fast! Forward! Call! Email! Special ppl price! 67$”

12:13PM. TA: “Did you buy me one???”

2:52PM. Regan: “Hey lover. How’s your day? “

4:00PM. (Unknown caller): “hey Travis. I am moving out there and I was wondering if you had any rooms available and if not if you know of somewhere I can rent.”
-----------------------------------------
(Incoming for remainder of June 4: Chris, just before 7PM about the 7PM conference call; 4 PPL associates, and Maria again, at 11:52PM ).

Next to last: (and I hope I never find another excuse for rereading the texts! ;) ):

Her text about forgetting she owned the domain "power tease.com" was most likely an unsubtle sexualized play on the actual domain of TA's T-shirt website-. "power teez.com".

-------

It is obvious from the texts that they did not have actual intercourse until, at the earliest, the end of February, the night she returned from Gus and LV, waxed and dressed in her spidie underwear, school girl outfit, the return trip from Vegas consumed enough by text fighting that she complained to TA she was hurrying so much that she didn't even stop to take photos of Hoover Dam, but that given he was changing his mind about getting together, she was "half tempted" to turn back and go take those photos anyway. (They did hook up...late, after his FHE and post-FHE socializing).

That would be travelling on and turning back on Rte 93, the road she took out of AZ after murdering Travis.
------

Really last. :) -- it occurs to me what IMO is the most likely reason why she used DB's computer on June 3. I bet she needed to hack into TA's texts or emails to look for clues about his plans, including whether or not he was having company over that night, and she didn't want that hack traceable to either her computer or to MM's.

I'm skimming back through her journals, and two things, 1) She writes on August 8,2007, that she's picking up a pizza to take back to Rachel and Scotts to eat then she's driving back to Ca to take the expedition back, and pick up her car. She misspells expidition. I wonder who's suv she had?

2) And on Sunday August 3, 2008 or 5? she and Travis went to the pizza place. She's wrote 2007 on all the dates before and after that. I thought the pizza place date was in April when Sandy was here to help move her back?

Wasn't she in jail by Aug 2008?

Everything photo and computer related from the texts, Dec 2007—June 2008

(Some portions are abbreviated because I’ve recently posted about them. Texts not in quotations are paraphrased).

--------------------------------------------------------------

January 24, 2008. Text. TA to JA, that he’s going to ask Sky to send photos from Daniels Summit to put on his digital frame.

January 31, 2008: Text. to TA, “What’s the password to the website? And, do you have the pics from our NM/CO trip?”
Note: Looks like the wanted him to upload photos of at least that one trip of theirs onto his digital frame (that TA likely received for Christmas). The odds are IMO therefore enormously good that she made sure TA had those photos, promptly.

(These are the photos on the CD we’ve been discussing, that was left out on TA’s desk, and some of the photos from that trip were uploaded to a Flickr account created on June 3rd).

---------------------
Next mention of photos in texts:

April 14, 2008. TA to : “You’d make the TDogg a happy camper if you could send me the naps pics and the shaving ones. Black and white preferably, thanks. I know you’re busy.”

: “I’m out of money. I’m looking everywhere for change to mail your stuff.”

(sent something book related on April 16, obviously not the CD, and to state the obvious--TA asked for the shaving photo, but that IS different than knowing whether or not he posted it on Myspace. See way belo).

Next time TA texted about photos was on April 18 (through early AM on the 19, when he brought up the fact he’d asked her to put photos on a CD for him, which she had not yet done. He must have been referring to the Naps and shaving photos.

on April 18: The shaving scene didn’t turn out like I hoped. I want to redo them.

on April 19: I didn’t even do the wedding photos. “I didn’t get a single CD made before it froze.”

Sean offered to help TA redo the “look and feel of his blog” on April 26.
---------------------------------------------------------

On April 21, the began requesting TA to look at photos she’d posted (of herself) on MySpace, frequently mentioning in her texts that her computer was slow and unreliable.
---------------------------------
-TA exchange about photos on May 5.

: Your honest opinion on a picture? I’ll email it along with the one of your eyes.

: My computer is frozen. What’s new? (no reply)

: I have a favor to ask. Call me when you have 3 minutes. (no reply)

(Later)

TA: I like the picture of me and the one of you is perfect…(says u look like a photojournalist, blah blah...)

: glad u liked pic of your eyes.

TA: The other one made me look too serious.

: Sometimes you are, haha. Apparently I sent them a zillion time, kept telling me error but they went through. “Oops. “

: “Are you happy with your pic?” (No reply)

: “ I guess that’s a yes since there aren’t any complaints? “

TA: “Yep. I’m happy. Thank you.”

Later….: I posted some more pics on MySpace (no reply)

Later……: send me a pic. (no reply)
-------------------------------
May 9th. sends not-accidental text to Steve Carroll accusing TA of snooping her Gmail, TA tells her no more mercy.

Mid exchange, the tells Travis –-oh, I remember why I set that MySpace account on private. I’m working on something. I’ll tell you about it later if you’re interested, but I’m too tired to keep texting right now.

At some point after that TA supposedly chats with her via MySpace (right before the supposed phone sex); his password is changed as soon as the MySpace chat begins).
May 10. 4:24PM.

: can you tell I have some time on my hands?

TA: Your pics are not coming through, so no.

1:05AM: : check my profile pic (on MySpace). I Uploaded another one, of the ring. I’m assuming the pics I sent you didn’t upload?

TA: No they didn’t.

TA: I like the picture.

: Which one?

TA: UHaul. (Note—LOL!! The photo proof she was leaving!)

: I’m debating that one.

: If ur still on MySpace check out (another photo of herself). I’m fishing for compliments.

2:00AM. TA: “Your other pics downloaded and you are smoking hot in all of them”

2:01AM. “Alrighty. I’m falling asleep. Good night then. “
----------------------------------------

May 12. : “Can you just cut and paste it to your website?” (No mention of what “it” is).

TA: You’re supposed to (do ads, etc). I’ll have to wait for Sean to do it.

: "Ooohh."
-------------------------

May 14. TA to : “Why have you been viewing my LDS Linkup account under bogus accounts?”

: I haven’t. If I wanted to look at your account anonymously I could do so through my own account, JodiA and you would never know anyway.

LDS Linkup is worse than MySpace-with MySpace at least you can set your profile to private.

Ever since I moved to Yreka my account has seen a huge drop in hits. I rarely even log on anymore. “Anyway, I’m logged in now. I have so much freaking old mail, but I’m trying to find your message so I can see your profile. “

TA: “Don’t worry about it. My profile is the same as all the rest.”

: “Ur msg got deleted! In fact, most of my old mail got deleted! That makes me sad. How do I find you without changing my search critera? “

: “Nevermind! Found ya! T-Dogg….”

TA: “Find what out? Don’t waste your time. Its valuable, remember?”

: “Thanks. I have to turn off this computer. Good job on putting your website in the About Me section!”

TA: “The main reason for my Linkup account now.”

: “Are you promoting it through that?”

TA: “Not really.”

2:27pm. : “I don’t understand but oh well.” (no reply)

5:25pm. Send me a pic of you. (no reply).

May 31, 2008, TA-Maria text exchange:

TA: "I don't know how to post a pic on Myspace."

Maria: Put it in PhotoBucket to get the code.

TA: How?

He's not letting her have any information about himself.

He only gets vulnerable when he's texting Maria. He doesn't know yet that Maria is the .

Although TA indicated several times he wanted the photos, he seems to be more irked by ' lack of follow through. He sees that he's being manipulated, especially with the "my computer's not working excuse."

Somehow has got TA believing he needed physical CD's, when she could have emailed the photos, put them in Flickr, or any of several other web publishing methods.

He's not letting her have any information about himself.

He only gets vulnerable when he's texting Maria. He doesn't know yet that Maria is the .

Although TA indicated several times he wanted the photos, he seems to be more irked by ' lack of follow through. He sees that he's being manipulated, especially with the "my computer's not working excuse."

Somehow has got TA believing he needed physical CD's, when she could have emailed the photos, put them in Flickr, or any of several other web publishing methods.

The Maria he was talking MyS photos with on May 31 is real.

The photos said she'd put on a CD. Right? Why on a CD? Especially since within days she is asking him to compliment her on photos of herself that she's uploaded to MySpace. And she sent him photos (of herself for sure ) via email.

If TA didn't know how to upload photos to MySpace, he didn't put the shaving photo there himself. In any case, he didn't seem very interested in MySpace anyway. Or in posting zillions of photos of himself. He was investing his time writing, and on his blog, not self glorification.

It wouldn't have made any difference if she dyed it back to blonde. Actually, she might have attracted more LE attention than she already had, 'cos who does that? Plus, RB verified the brown color.
Who does that? People like Jodi Arias who think they are the smartest person in the room.

But even if the white witch of Yreka had died her hair back to blonde somewhere in the desert on her way to Ryan's, her selfie in Salinas (showing her as a dark brunette) and the DNA from the hair she left behind at Travis' on the 4th was her undoing (or 40% of it). Of course she didn't know about the hair(s) she left behind at the crime scene (I'm sure she believed the braids/ponytails -- that she did especially for Travis the pedo perv -- would keep any of her hair from leaving her head), but in Salinas the narcissist just couldn't resist taking a pic of herself admiring her new look. Or maybe she was just trying to document all the bruises Travis gave her. Yeah, that's what she was doing.

Is there any way to tell when and even if it was TA that had posted that shaving pic on his Myspace? I thought he had wanted the suit pics for his webpage because it made him look more business like/prosperous for promoting his blog and book... why would he then replace that with one of him shaving in his robe? Her hacking into his myspace and changing pics and who knows what else surely would have caused problems.
View attachment 100356
attachment.php

Don't know about that. He could have deleted it if she put it there, and it fits in thematically with the sequence he posted of himself trying out a beard.

It is one of the relatively few photos, though, that he didn't put a caption on.

I could very well be wrong on this, but see Val1's pic? It shows the 'mirror image' comment/caption, which is what I remember. Was that not TA's caption?

attachment.php

I could very well be wrong on this, but see Val1's pic? It shows the 'mirror image' comment/caption, which is what I remember. Was that not TA's caption?

Sorry that caption about the mirror image was mine, I was just noting that for anyone that questioned the position of the shower behind him.

Her hacking into his myspace and changing pics and who knows what else surely would have caused problems.
View attachment 100356

Can you imagine if someone hacked into her MySpace account and started swapping pictures on her page? She would come unglued.

But of course it's ok for her to do that to someone else. She's a real piece of [work].

Sorry, Sisters Pocket and Geevee, but after twirling that kaleidescope until I was dizzy, I'm as sure as it's possible to be (given the many unfillable holes in the evidence) that the sex photos were taken that day.

I'm equally sure she lied about what happened that day, beginning to end. It's even possible, IMO, that TA did worry she might surprise him on her way to Utah, and locked every single door, knowing she knew how to sneak in, undetected, and that one reason why she was so behind schedule and the sex photos weren't taken until 1:30ish is that she couldn't get in, and had to wait until TA woke up and answered the door.

Maybe by that point he was beginning to clean, and she interrupted him from that, which is why she didn't see him taking off his watch and ring, or notice that he had. I still think she must have been in the study with TA when Zach returned. More delay.

About the photo CD's. If she did bring CD's of their trips, IMO it was part of a plan to play act a nostalgic, all is forgiven parting. LOL that she overlooked bringing the CD's helped prove premeditation.

If she didn't bring the CD's, she perhaps lied to fill a time gap in her story line, but more importantly, IMO, she thought that lie reinforced her big lie about TA still having plans to travel with HER. (Take that, Mimi!). And....her lie about bringing them helped prove premeditation, lol either way.

Omitting talking about sex that day in both her letter and manifesto, and her absurd insistence that she wanted to take "tasteful" photos of TA in the shower? Perhaps simply because the was already trying hard to portray herself as the more spiritual of the two, and Travis as the one sexually obsessed, and with her.

Travis made her take those photos, doncha know? ;)

The Maria he was talking MyS photos with on May 31 is real.

The photos said she'd put on a CD. Right? Why on a CD? Especially since within days she is asking him to compliment her on photos of herself that she's uploaded to MySpace. And she sent him photos (of herself for sure ) via email.

If TA didn't know how to upload photos to MySpace, he didn't put the shaving photo there himself. In any case, he didn't seem very interested in MySpace anyway. Or in posting zillions of photos of himself. He was investing his time writing, and on his blog, not self glorification.

Thanks. For the point of my argument, Maria only had to be assumed not to be .

I wasn't thinking TA would have time to be messing with different kinds of SM, only that SM can be used to convey photos. E.g. could have put them on her Flickr account for him to retrieve.

Yes, it's that a CD was being used at all is what's odd.

Yes, it seems unlikely TA posted the shaving photo, especially since ^^^^^ he seems to imply he doesn't have the shaving photos.

In the scheme of things, I really don't think TA is much interested in those photos exactly. He's way more expressive about how she's manipulating him on this topic.

(Thinking of you, Pocket. ;)

Timeline for the 4th related. TA’s last text of night (getting to bed?) , awake and texting routine from after the May 26 fight through June 4.

(The fight etc. went on until [very] approximately 5AM on May 26).
First text sent (May 26): 12:30PM
Last text sent: 11:30PM

May 27. First text: 3:00PM ( TA:“I’ve been up for hours.” He stayed up all night and all day into the 28th)
Last text: 11PM. (May 28).
---------------------------------------
May 29. First text: 12:10 PM
Last text: 2:40AM (asks Regan for 9AM wakeup call).
May 30. First text: 12PM
Last text : 2:30AM.
May 31. First text: 12:45PM
Last text: 2:30AM
----------------------------
June 1: First text: 5 PM
Last text 2:30AM (on phone with until approximately 4:30AM)
-------------------
June 2. First text: 11:45AM, replying to Mimi
Last text: 11:20PM, to Regan
June 3: First text: 12PM, to Brooke, replying yes to camping for that night. 
Last text: 2:02AM, saucy goodnight to Maria A.

-----------
June 4: Incoming: 5:53AM, (GF) How’s the sleeping?...

6:55AM. Maria A: “Dork!”

10:51 AM. Chris H: “Urgent! Jim Rohn Success Symposium Seminar! Mark Smith is about to send out the link, so make sure your team has tickets…Buy now! (http---) Get the word out fast! Forward! Call! Email! Special ppl price! 67$”

12:13PM. TA: “Did you buy me one???”

2:52PM. Regan: “Hey lover. How’s your day? “

4:00PM. (Unknown caller): “hey Travis. I am moving out there and I was wondering if you had any rooms available and if not if you know of somewhere I can rent.”
-----------------------------------------
(Incoming for remainder of June 4: Chris, just before 7PM about the 7PM conference call; 4 PPL associates, and Maria again, at 11:52PM ).

To see the pattern a little better..(I can't make a table on websleuths so made one on my wordpad.
Hope, Did I get May 26 to May 28 correctly?)

pattern.JPG

Normally (without disturbance):
He begins texting around noon.
He is done texting around 2:30 am.

(doesn't mean he is getting up at noon/goes to sleep at 2:30 am, but most likely his texting pattern = his sleeping pattern)

Sorry, Sisters Pocket and Geevee, but after twirling that kaleidescope until I was dizzy, I'm as sure as it's possible to be (given the many unfillable holes in the evidence) that the sex photos were taken that day.

I'm equally sure she lied about what happened that day, beginning to end. It's even possible, IMO, that TA did worry she might surprise him on her way to Utah, and locked every single door, knowing she knew how to sneak in, undetected, and that one reason why she was so behind schedule and the sex photos weren't taken until 1:30ish is that she couldn't get in, and had to wait until TA woke up and answered the door.

Maybe by that point he was beginning to clean, and she interrupted him from that, which is why she didn't see him taking off his watch and ring, or notice that he had. I still think she must have been in the study with TA when Zach returned. More delay.

About the photo CD's. If she did bring CD's of their trips, IMO it was part of a plan to play act a nostalgic, all is forgiven parting. LOL that she overlooked bringing the CD's helped prove premeditation.

If she didn't bring the CD's, she perhaps lied to fill a time gap in her story line, but more importantly, IMO, she thought that lie reinforced her big lie about TA still having plans to travel with HER. (Take that, Mimi!). And....her lie about bringing them helped prove premeditation, lol either way.

Omitting talking about sex that day in both her letter and manifesto, and her absurd insistence that she wanted to take "tasteful" photos of TA in the shower? Perhaps simply because the was already trying hard to portray herself as the more spiritual of the two, and Travis as the one sexually obsessed, and with her.

Travis made her take those photos, doncha know? ;)

No need to be sorry at all (((((Sis Hope))))).
I've been thinking a lot about June 4th lately. Been reading some older posts too.

I'm actually very glad you've reached your conclusion.
I have to be out for a few hours but I will ponder some more when I get back.

Thanks. For the point of my argument, Maria only had to be assumed not to be .

I wasn't thinking TA would have time to be messing with different kinds of SM, only that SM can be used to convey photos. E.g. could have put them on her Flickr account for him to retrieve.

Yes, it's that a CD was being used at all is what's odd.

Yes, it seems unlikely TA posted the shaving photo, especially since ^^^^^ he seems to imply he doesn't have the shaving photos.

In the scheme of things, I really don't think TA is much interested in those photos exactly. He's way more expressive about how she's manipulating him on this topic.

I agree, completely, that what TA cared about was the not bothering to honor her promise to him, especially since he had just taken the time to make copies of PD CD’s for HER, and whatever else she had asked him to do.

And this coming so shortly after the hair raising conversations they had both before she left Mesa, and when she was en route (via Gus) back to Yreka.......when he told her knew she had lied about Michelle the spy, and had threatened to tell everyone the cared about that she was a psycho.

Refresher, texts after the “confessed” there was no Michelle the spy.

April 7. TA to Elyse. “She told me a lot of crazy things tonight. She used to come over on a regular basis and sleep on my couch and leave before I got up. “

Elyse: “What?! Did you know about it or did she sneak in?”

TA: “She snuck in. She told me she would drive around my house almost every night."

Elyse: “That’s insane!! She needs serious help.”
------------

April 8. TA to : “Just give me a pardon from any madness. I don’t need it. It’s wearing me out and if it continues, just like I have to give you motivation to tell me the truth, I’ll give you motivation to quit screwing with me.”

: I never tried to upset you deliberately. I was just confused in so many ways. I feel like since I left AZ a fog has lifted. Things are only going to get better now. I haven’t felt this good in a loooong time. I almost forgot what it was like.
The ’s MO in action. She “confessed” to snooping and to sneaking in his house and to driving around his neighborhood every night, spying on him.

When TA told Elyse that the denied slashing tires and sending Lisa that vicious email, Elyse asked—why would you believe her? She’s lied so often about so much.

TA’s response—I know, but then, why would she tell me all that other stuff? She didn’t have to.

Translation: therefore she was being more honest than she had to be in telling me all that, which means she must be telling me the truth about not slashing tires and writing Lisa.

“Honesty” in service of the ’s bigger lies she would NEVER confess.

But…..she was also trying to pull off another, purely psychological deception, IMO, one that served her purposes past, present and future.

What she was saying to Travis was—I did all those bizarre things, and more, but… I don’t recognize the person who did them. That wasn’t ME! I have just been so lost spiritually, so unlike myself for the time I’ve been here in Arizona. I’ve found you irrestitible, and I’ve been too weak to do the right thing, so I’m leaving for YOUR own good, as well as my own.

Translation: I am not responsible for what I did. I am to be pitied. I have thrown myself at your mercy and made myself vulnerable by being honest. Do the right thing as my spiritual mentor who is responsible for me (and my moral failures) and forgive my trespasses).

Through mid-May Travis responded, IMO, by trying to deny and suppress what he knew to be true about her, and by trying to give her the benefit of the doubt (an increasingly difficult, then impossible proposition), in part because he fell for this tactic of soliciting his pity (and guilt) and stoking his ego as she did so.

(TA to Elyse, April 7: I guess I should be flattered that she did those things. Usually it’s only rock stars and famous people who get that kind of treatment).

Translation: I am not responsible for what I did. I am to be pitied. I have thrown myself at your mercy and made myself vulnerable by being honest. Do the right thing as my spiritual mentor who is responsible for me (and my moral failures) and forgive my trespasses).

Through mid-May Travis responded, IMO, by trying to deny and suppress what he knew to be true about her, and by trying to give her the benefit of the doubt (an increasingly difficult, then impossible proposition), in part because he fell for this tactic of soliciting his pity and stoking his ego.
It's really too bad Travis didn't go to his Bishop for help in dealing with that witch. For TA to hear from his Bishop that, even though he brought her into the church, he's not responsible for her for life, and it's ok to let go if she's bringing nothing but harm to him. Not that she would have moved on, but passing her off to someone else in the church probably would've put TA's mind at ease and unburdened his psyche -- which was probably what his greatest concern was. What an albatross she was to him. An albatross with a Machiavellian thought-process.

To see the pattern a little better..(I can't make a table on websleuths so made one on my wordpad.
Hope, Did I get May 26 to May 28 correctly?)

View attachment 100420

Normally (without disturbance):
He begins texting around noon.
He is done texting around 2:30 am.

(doesn't mean he is getting up at noon/goes to sleep at 2:30 am, but most likely his texting pattern = his sleeping pattern)

Yes. For that week, anyway. Once upon a time I looked at the pattern for many more weeks, but don't have that anymore, and don't want to spend hours reconstructing it. ;)

In general, before May, TA was up til 2-3AM and first replied to texts a bit earlier, between 11-11:30. For much of May he was genuinely tormented by his need to come clean with Lisa, and wrote in his journal and in texts that he couldn't sleep anymore, that he was routinely awake until almost 5AM, or couldn't sleep at all and was up all night.

That eased after he spoke to Lisa (May 28), when he seemed to go back to his 2-3AM bedtime, but for perhaps many reasons, including weeks of sleep deprivation, his first texts of the day were somewhat later than they had been for months.

It's really too bad Travis didn't go to his Bishop for help in dealing with that witch. For TA to hear from his Bishop that, even though he brought her into the church, he's not responsible for her for life, and it's ok to let go if she's bringing nothing but harm to him. Not that she would have moved on, but passing her off to someone else in the church probably would've put TA's mind at ease and unburdened his psyche -- which was probably what his greatest concern was.

Amen. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member