Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh. I'm the only one here? After all these years?

I guess there isn't much to say that hasn't already been said. Many questions have been answered and I guess the biggest one of all, would justice be served, I think most would agree has been answered in the affirmative. I think the biggest draw of this case was the desire to see justice for Travis, not just because it was simply the right outcome, but to affirmatively counter 's lies and arrogance, and her and her teams long drawn out and perverse attack on Travis. It was enjoyable to see all of her plans fail after the initial success of her evil, and so I will continue to follow the case into appeal(s), for the same reason.

Hi, RickSis-

I'm sure you're not the only one stopping by here, and I'm sure much of the crew will gather round again if and when there is any real news about the .

Curiously, all of the small and few online -related groups have lapsed into the same silence as here, all at about the same time. How gratifying that is.

I think Perryville has done a magnificent job of silencing her, including keeping her busy doing manual labor for 32 hours a week, all the more perfect that the labor involves cleaning up the messes of other nasty peeps.

The of course contributed in a number of ways to being cut off from her SM lifeline. Witness her being slapped down by her keepers, hard, for the games she played with Kareem, that disturbed, misogynistic, and comically bad choice she made to be her ambassador to the SM world. Or the so antagonizing the child-killer on death row that even that lowest of the low wanted nothing to do with her, which meant no more "insider" updates about the being posted on SM.

Even the peeps on that revolting scam site have recognized the inevitable, one posting-- "has anyone told the that no more money is coming in for her appeals? Have we given up?" A post that was promptly deleted, of course, after it was roundly mocked on Twitter by a small group of persistent "haters," who too have recently largely dispersed.

Every decision the has made to cause harm to others has rebounded on her own sorry excuse for a person self, including those she made at trial. Her malicious goal of destroying TA's reputation allowed in the evidence that illuminated her twisted, ugly stalking and abuse of Travis, not to mention the humiliating photos of her private parts and that sex tape, the latter evidence she wept and screamed over, in her desperation to keep it out.

She destroyed her own "reputation," the very thing that matters most to her.

And, relevant now, her prolonging of pretrial and trial, her hateful pursuit of *advertiser censored* on the computer, her pathological attempts at control of trial, her incessant reaching out to the media ....all produced a trial record so voluminous that her appeals are being delayed by many months, perhaps even by years. The longer the delay, the more interest in her or her case has evaporated. And now, already, just a little over a year since she was caged in the desert behind steel and coils of barbed wire, already, this silence.

Poetic justice served.

Could it still be to do with her, MDLR, and family transferring funds across state lines to avoid the IRS?
ie. "article/jodi-arias-assets-seized-jodi-land-maria-de-la-rosa-named-on-bank-accounts"

I have no idea at all what was or is still being investigated.

The only clues:

-- One of the specialties of the AG division involved in the investigation is financial crimes/racketeering.

---The AG asked for and was granted access to an unknown number of sealed trial transcripts, most likely of proceedings that took place in chambers, many of which seemed to have been related to the DT's claims of excessive media, witness intimidation, and alleged threats to counsel, but also included matters such as the 's treatment by Sheriff Joe at Estrella, the alleged anti-JM statements by Janet and her alleged unauthorized contact with the first jury; and, not least, the whole brouhaha about the infamous Juror number #17 of PP2.

-- The COA allowed the AG unusual ex parte access to sealed trial records that were at that point still being compiled for appeals, and stated in their ruling that the ex parte (exclusion of the 's appellate attorneys ) was justified by the nature of the investigation and " the relief being sought."

Well, about that AG investigation...

Paul Ahler launched the investigation. At that time he was head of the Department of Fraud and Special Investigations, within the Criminal Division of the State of AZ's office of the Attorney General.

Ahler served as head of that department from early 2015 until March, 2016, when he was promoted. If there is a related investigation still going on, Ahler is no longer directly involved.

But here's the thing. Paul Ahler is being accused of corruption by Dan Woods, a very senior attorney who worked in the AG Special Investigations dept (he was an assistant chief).

Woods alleges he was fired because (to greatly simplify): the investigation he had successfully worked on for years implicated 3 attorneys of a law firm where Ahler's son worked, and that Ahler and others in the AG's office refusal to charge those attorneys was due to corruption (and tampering with evidence, among other charges).

Woods also alleged he was fired because the complainant he had worked with for years lost patience and trust that the AG's office would prosecute those 3 attorneys (and others), and had gone to the media with evidence of Ahler's (et al's) alleged corruption.

It's a tangled, complex story. A link (I hope) for anyone who's interested --

https://ArizonaIndependent.com

May 19, 2016. " Former Special Agent tells Arizona Supreme Court of Brnovich Corruption"

(Brnovich is AZ's current Attorney General).

I'm still here reading...

:waiting: for the appeals!

I'm still here! Been busy with another trial (that's almost reached its conclusion), just waiting on the slow roll of the appeals but not much else to say currently except I miss all my sisses!

Capital idea, H4M, to use a Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew fave. We could use some more route sleuthing. I think you got pretty much all the house and neighborhood photos that would be needed by Bunny Sister WS-ers, but we definitely could have another go at hashing out the Mesa to SLC trip.

If someone uses their cell phone at Arizona Last Stop, do you think we could get the same pings as ? That might be worth figuring out. We could also try the "gap through the mountains", but that didn't seem likely to meet the forensic specs.

While we're at it.....maybe we need someone to do the SLC-Redding-Yreka leg? In a rented white Focus? With gas cans in the back? With a blonde wig?

I can't think why that car didn't reek of gas when Budget cleaned it out. There must have been gas fumes in every thread of carpet and upholstery.

Gosh, I just googled a method for removing gas fumes, and the googlebot came up with ways to remove the aroma of "breaking wind". :floorlaugh:

Was one to light a match? My great grandmother kept box of kitchen matches in her bathroom.

I'm still here! Been busy with another trial (that's almost reached its conclusion), just waiting on the slow roll of the appeals but not much else to say currently except I miss all my sisses!

Hi, GeeveeSis! I suppose we'll need a new point of contention. Maybe I should plan an Arizona road trip with live Skype posts . ...Oh oh, I've got it: A Go Pro stream with point to point directives from the Sista Club.

(((RickSis)))
Hi everyone!
I miss and love all my sisters too! Especially miss Hope's kaledoscoping stuff.
I'm taking a break from sleuthing and instead been sudokuing to exercise my brain.

I'm stuck on one particular sudoku from Tough Stuff section of my sudoku book. I love evil sudokus but this is brain maddening.
If anyone want to try to solve this, here is the exact replica of it. One is blank and the other is my own work in progress.
sudoku blank.jpg
sudoku wip.jpg

(I probably need to post this in the Sidebar but I don't know how to get there.)

Thanks, pocket! I worked on that puzzle for a couple of hours ... I have decided it is broken.

I googled 'Jodi Arias' and 'The Boston Tribune' and couldn't find anything, other than an article on 'Snopes' stating The Boston Tribune is a title used by someone writing false news articles. Some people like to stir the pot don't they.

Thanks. I just read Cathy's (Court Chatter) tweet about this. The admonition, probation, and fine (of $600) was meted out by a disciplinary committee of the AZ Supreme Court, in response to the charges against JM filed awhile back by a group of AZ defense attorneys.

Ten cases in addition to the 's were cited by those attorneys. What was alleged as misconduct by JM in 's case was IMO not only laughable, but more contemptible than not, including an erroneous and derogatory reference to Travis's (non existent) interest in *advertiser censored*.

The disciplinary committee didn't cite cases or connect their slap on his hand to any specific instances; what they held (in essence) was that JM had acted unprofessionally in 3 areas.

I think the 's attorneys will drag this decision into her appeals, but to no avail, as JM has never said or done anything in or out of court that caused any of his convictions to be overturned because of his conduct.

(((RickSis)))
Hi everyone!
I miss and love all my sisters too! Especially miss Hope's kaledoscoping stuff.
I'm taking a break from sleuthing and instead been sudokuing to exercise my brain.

I'm stuck on one particular sudoku from Tough Stuff section of my sudoku book. I love evil sudokus but this is brain maddening.
If anyone want to try to solve this, here is the exact replica of it. One is blank and the other is my own work in progress.
View attachment 102267
View attachment 102268

(I probably need to post this in the Sidebar but I don't know how to get there.)

(((PocketSis))))

We never did make it to the sidebar, but maybe it doesn't exist any more. I've looked in on some interesting trials, but there's so much less to get my teeth into.

Mmmmmm...the GoPro trip concept has potential.

:loveyou:

Hello to all my sisters from other misters, and also howdy to my brothers from other mothers. Much love to you all. Hasn't someone shanked that b%#ch yet? Patience grasshopper.

:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member