Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Websleuths link for Aaron Saucedo? The one above won't work. Y'all going over there? Thanks!

Thought I'd bring over a post from Travis' Sidebar that YESorNO posted:

I Am Jodi Arias’s Mother

"This interview is the first time Sandy Arias has spoken publicly about her daughter Jodi Arias...

DO: How is your life going since dedicating a year and a half to attending two trials every day over 1,000 miles from your home?..."

http://www.femininecollective.com/jodi-ariass-mother/

Is anyone here good at math? I read the article and it said:

"Jodi left home at 17 in a typical teenage rebellion phase and ... she began working at what was to be a series of jobs over the next twenty years."

How is that even possible? Let's review...

Jodi was born in 1980, right? She moved out of the house at age 17, so that brings us to right around 1997, right?

She murdered Travis in June 2008, right? Jodi had a string of waitressing jobs for around ten years (1997-ish to 2008-ish), but by my math that 11 years at best.

How could the author confuse the number 11 with the number 20? Even if the author meant to type 11 on the computer keyboard, by typing the number 20 (two different numbers on the keyboard), he/she missed the 1 key altogether. Twice!

So how could the author make a mistake like that? As the famed OJ defense star witness Dr. Henry Lee once said, "something not right".

Just stopping by here, as I can't find the last post by TexMex - but wanted to wish him -

:bdsong:

attachment.php

:confetti: .. :partyguy:

:party:

Hope you have/had a GREAT day!!

Attachments

• TexMex Birthday cake.jpg
    TexMex Birthday cake.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 328
Now THAT'S a cake. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.

Ah - you beat me to it Jewels!! Came here to post the same article!

Good Lord, she doesn't give up - does she.... :facepalm:

Ah - you beat me to it Jewels!! Came here to post the same article!

Good Lord, she doesn't give up - does she.... :facepalm:

No she doesn't! I doubt if it is true. imo

"Jodi Arias' high-profile prosecutor has been accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a television contributor that may have affected the trial.

An ethics investigation was launched against Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez earlier this week.

Martinez allegedly had a relationship with Jen Wood, one of two of the Trial Divas who spoke about the Arias case on TV and online, according to 12 News.
The complaint was filed with the State Bar of Arizona on behalf of Arias, who is currently serving a life sentence for the 2008 brutal murder of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-prosecutor-investigated.html#ixzz4lauHv9kX

So Arias is still trying to destroy everyone who didn't bow down before her, eh? During both trials we followed all of Jen's tweets and I never saw anything that would have been considered 'inside information' or could have in any way swayed the trial(s). Didn't we also follow Tammy Rose's tweets during the 2nd trial?

I suppose I should be wordier about this development but the sheer amount of vindictiveness has left me almost speechless. For the moment, anyway.

They would have to PROVE that anything that may have happened during the trial actually affected the verdict.

I think there will be allegations of goings-on, or whatever sounds good, that affected her trial for as long as she breathes air. She will never accept being old news.

Yet another book....

I recently joined Websleuths, and am finally ready to mention I am writing a novelization of this tragedy. The working title is “Jodi and Travis.” It is certainly no “In Cold Blood” or “Executioner’s Song” – it’s closer in spirit to “To Die For” by Joyce Maynard. It’s half done, and I plan to market it via Kindle Direct next year. It’s coming along well; my writer friends who’ve read my progress say it’s very entertaining.

Yes, I’ve changed the names to protect the innocent but that doesn’t always go far enough. Whereas nothing in it can be construed as malicious or libel, you never know when someone is going to allege cause for infringement of common law right of publicity, invasion of privacy and unjust enrichment. So, I need an entertainment attorney who can ensure there are no potential libel problems. The story is highly flattering to all the good people in Travis’ life except for his murderer. And while I appreciate all the good things Legalshield did for Travis, I’m not a fan of the company.

My own search for the right lawyer has been dead end. So please, if you know someone who knows a counselor who knows their slander statutes, let me know!

I started to write the book because I wanted to know how a narcissist follows the arc that ends an innocent life. I could not begin to fathom the ’s motive. The story is answering my curiosity as I write.

BTW Perryville Prison is a few miles west of my winter house. Of course I’m not going to attempt correspondence with the murderer, but I have seen her hot, dusty residence close up. It must be akin to the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] ring of hell.

"Jodi Arias' high-profile prosecutor has been accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a television contributor that may have affected the trial.

An ethics investigation was launched against Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez earlier this week.

Martinez allegedly had a relationship with Jen Wood, one of two of the Trial Divas who spoke about the Arias case on TV and online, according to 12 News.
The complaint was filed with the State Bar of Arizona on behalf of Arias, who is currently serving a life sentence for the 2008 brutal murder of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-prosecutor-investigated.html#ixzz4lauHv9kX

I am. It ready to believe an affair occurred, but came across this today. A response from the "other Diva" who supposedly knew about the affair, which led to the breakup of the Trial Divas.

http://chopperrose.com/blog/2017/07/05/a-torrid-affair-lands-arias-prosecutor-in-hot-water/

A snitch. Theres no one on this planet that puts all their own stuff out there. Why someones elses?

I don't believe JM and Jen had an affair. I think this Chopper Rose is going to write a book and is trying to get publicity. JM is straight down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member