Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #9

Now that Juan and Nurmi have given up their licenses, I’d love it if one or both would write another book and reveal absolutely everything. It may not be ethical but Arias doesn’t deserve to benefit from ethics. There’s nothing that can stop them from doing so now, is there? Maybe they should collaborate lol

Now that Juan and Nurmi have given up their licenses, I’d love it if one or both would write another book and reveal absolutely everything. It may not be ethical but Arias doesn’t deserve to benefit from ethics. There’s nothing that can stop them from doing so now, is there? Maybe they should collaborate lol

Personally, I never want to read of, or hear of Jodi Arias again. I never want her to be in the spotlight again, knowing how much she craves it. Nurmi should have written one book, like Juan did. He held back info so we have to buy a trilogy. ($$$) Any further books by Nurmi or Juan would be for their own financial gain, and what is more important imo is that this monster is left totally forgotten in prison for the rest of her life. She wouldn't like that, right?

Personally, I never want to read of, or hear of Jodi Arias again. I never want her to be in the spotlight again, knowing how much she craves it. Nurmi should have written one book, like Juan did. He held back info so we have to buy a trilogy. ($$$) Any further books by Nurmi or Juan would be for their own financial gain, and what is more important imo is that this monster is left totally forgotten in prison for the rest of her life. She wouldn't like that, right?
And yet, here you are, reading about her lol Seriously, I know what you mean and, yes, she’d hate being tossed aside like old moldy bread. It’s just, to quote the killer, “my morbid curiosity” about everything that was excluded from the trials and/or sealed. I didn’t read Nurmi’s book but I did follow a few online discussions about it and it didn’t seem to be all that revealing. I guess it’s that, even with everyone here doing a ton of amazing analysis and dissection of the killer, there’s still so much left unanswered.

I hope she had a miserable, sweaty summer and while we’re enjoying the upcoming holidays (as much as we can with Covid), she’ll be locked in her cage, eating jalapeño laced snacks, and her holiday meal of dried out turkey and ersatz mashed potatoes. That’ll be her life, day after day, year after year, until they cart her dead carcass out in a box.

It's been a wild ride for sure. Watching the trial from day one and the mentally draining battles with her staunch supporters. The plethora of Facebook groups created for her brought out some really strange people, some of them downright dangerous. I made friends and lost friends. I've been blocked in most of those groups simply because of my honest and factual opinions. In particular the englishman George Barwood created groups where he imposed rules that were designed to control the conversations and differing opinions were heresy. They were Jodi love fests and the facts took a back seat. It was Barwood's way or the highway. Fortunately he has all but vanished now and his claims of new evidence supporting her innocence are gone with him. This was the only trial that I have ever watched in its entirety and I doubt that any future trial will spike my interest to this degree.

Now that we’ve pretty much come to the end of the line for this deranged criminal, I want to thank everyone who regularly posted in the “Sentencing and Beyond” threads. The analyses and discussions presented here were insightful and thorough and far more interesting than any other Arias reportage.
Snipped for focus.

I'm holding out for the coup de grâce from Judge Stevens. I always felt sorry for her, and then she came through with that damning language at sentencing. I'd love to hear her have the "last laugh", slather on the vituperation, and nuke every smidgen of smug from JA.

The most memorable moment in my nascent "sleuthing career" (AKA WS) was @Hope4More driving around Arizona chasing clues while we were live exchanging information and instructions about where we'd like her to go. Even if the JA case has moved on, that day is unforgettable.

Nurmi may be a little wary of doing so knowing that she still has the option to file an appeal to the circuit court or supreme court that could include claims related to his representation. But it will be on her dime this time. It also depends on whether or not her appeal fund is actually legit. And I have always questioned that appeal fund. The amount currently in it and the strange drops in the total over the years.

I can't wait for the Elizabeth Holmes trial in the new year....no murder, but next level crazy. The traits of JA, but in billions$$.

I wish some of my JA poster pals would accompany me there!

I can't wait for the Elizabeth Holmes trial in the new year....no murder, but next level crazy. The traits of JA, but in billions$$.

Do you have a link to the thread?

The most memorable moment in my nascent "sleuthing career" (AKA WS) was @Hope4More driving around Arizona chasing clues while we were live exchanging information and instructions about where we'd like her to go. Even if the JA case has moved on, that day is unforgettable.

:). Every part of that day remains unforgettable for me too. Sleuthing over hundreds of miles in real time with y'all was an incredibly awesome & satisfying experience.

What I was most grateful for at the time, hands down, was feeling like I wasn't alone as I drove by TA's house again and again taking photos (that was disconcerting), and as I parked in the side street near his house and *felt* really certain that the p.o.butcherer had parked there too, on the day she killed Travis (that was chilling/sickening).

Do you have a link to the thread?
CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud

But keep in mind, there are documentaries, a brilliant book (Bad Blood), a thousand high quality items to sink your sleuther teeth into. It's high-brow garden-variety narcissism, psychopathy, sexism... A gazillion opportunities for witty snark. And there's a wolf ummm dog in the mix.

:). Every part of that day remains unforgettable for me too. Sleuthing over hundreds of miles in real time with y'all was an incredibly awesome & satisfying experience.

What I was most grateful for at the time, hands down, was feeling like I wasn't alone as I drove by TA's house again and again taking photos (that was disconcerting), and as I parked in the side street near his house and *felt* really certain that the p.o.butcherer had parked there too, on the day she killed Travis (that was chilling/sickening).
You are capturing this so well.
We all got on some joint energy wave to make this happen. Very special.
And you're right, you were never alone; we were like, ALL THERE.

I wasn’t following @Hope4More when she was in AZ in real time but I read every post. Brilliant!

I will definitely be watching Holmes trial! There’s a podcast out now too. Not as detailed as Carreyrou’s book but decent.

The Dropout Podcast - ABC Audio

Did Martinez give up practicing law voluntarily?

“PHOENIX — Juan Martinez, the prosecutor in the high-profile Jodi Arias case, is no longer allowed to practice law in Arizona, a judge ruled Friday.

“His name is stricken from the roll of lawyers and he is no longer entitled to the rights and privileges of a lawyer but remains subject to the jurisdiction of the court,” the document signed by Judge William J. O’Neil read.”

Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez disbarred from practicing law | 12news.com

Reactions: byo
ok, I just heard that Juan Martinez was having a sexual relationship with an Arias trial follower/fanatic/blogger, during the trial.
And, this contributed to his disbarment.
I followed the case closely here on WS and I remember that there were very interested sluethers who really loved JM.
I think her name is on the web, but she's not worth time looking her up.
Did the temptress come from among the WS ranks? Anybody here know her?

ok, I just heard that Juan Martinez was having a sexual relationship with an Arias trial follower/fanatic/blogger, during the trial.
And, this contributed to his disbarment.
I followed the case closely here on WS and I remember that there were very interested sluethers who really loved JM.
I think her name is on the web, but she's not worth time looking her up.
Did the temptress come from among the WS ranks? Anybody here know her?

Don't believe everything you read.

Hi Hope4More --- ok. that's definitely true!
What should I believe in the case of the Juan follower/fan/blogger?

and a very
vil-chem4.gif
to you too @Hope4More !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member