Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GigiG, whoever that is only started tweeting on May 2 and has been blasting out tweets ever since. I actually thought it was a troll. If you think differently, please enlighten me!

Yeah, now that you mention it, I can see that you're right about the timing. But trolls usually have an agenda, and this person seems to be all over the place. Pretty clearly anti-Arias, but with some sort of agenda about other courtroom attendees, without really identifying who their talking about. Just idle curiosity on my part, but why go to all the trouble to post so much stuff without more details? It feels like there should be a backstory yet none is provided...

Thanks!

I'm wondering if both usernames and passwords for various sites (i.e. Websleuths and twitter) have been shared for communal use. If you can check the originating IP address you can see if multiple users are using the same login info.

I'm on another forum where communal names are very common and for several years we had one name used consistently by at least 6 people.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I can see that you're right about the timing. But trolls usually have an agenda, and this person seems to be all over the place. Pretty clearly anti-Arias, but with some sort of agenda about other courtroom attendees, without really identifying who their talking about. Just idle curiosity on my part, but why go to all the trouble to post so much stuff without more details? It feels like there should be a backstory yet none is provided...

Thanks!

I edited my previous post to add this:

ETA:

Pinned Tweet
JodiAriasTrial @TrialWatcherAZ · 5h 5 hours ago
---PLEASE NOTE:
QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED-
TWEETS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO OR READ

Whoever this is doesn't want to be held accountable, so I have no faith in what is being tweeted. If you find anything interesting, please let us know!

Whaaaa? That's just weird.

I think your first instincts were right, that it's just a troll. Or maybe some kind of mutant troll. Who would spend so much time and go into such detail? Just to rile people up? I guess there's no accounting for the crazies out there...

But thanks again for the info!

I think your first instincts were right, that it's just a troll. Or maybe some kind of mutant troll. Who would spend so much time and go into such detail? Just to rile people up? I guess there's no accounting for the crazies out there...

i'm very confused about who or what this person is tweeting about. It sounds as if they or some other court watcher was left out of the inside group of court watchers. The perspective keeps shifting and is hard for me to follow. I think someone that was there every day has some hurt feelings.

Actually, Predator posted MANY insightful and informed posts on the Jessica Chambers case thread. The posts on this thread seem out of character somehow. Puzzling. :thinking:

Perhaps just to throw you off their scent so mods don't remove a disguised Arias supporter? I don't know, but I am suspicious sometimes when I go to certain places about this trial myself. They show up every now and then but again, I don't know for sure. ;) I just quickly hit ignore if it sounds hokey.

i'm very confused about who or what this person is tweeting about. It sounds as if they or some other court watcher was left out of the inside group of court watchers. The perspective keeps shifting and is hard for me to follow. I think someone that was there every day has some hurt feelings.

When that poster began tweeting, the images were all different font sizes - some were legible, others impossible to see, let alone read. After reading a few tweets, there was no coherence - so I just figured they were trolling and I ignored the tweets after that.

So, if you do make sense of anything being tweeted, please keep us updated. Thanks.

Yeah, same here. That's why I was curious. The tweets go into a lot of detail without revealing who the players are. And even with trial by tweets, I think most of us got a good idea of the people who were present during most of the court days. I'm just glad I'm not the only one perplexed by them...

When that poster began tweeting, the images were all different font sizes - some were legible, others impossible to see, let alone read. After reading a few tweets, there was no coherence - so I just figured they were trolling and I ignored the tweets after that.

So, if you do make sense of anything being tweeted, please keep us updated. Thanks.

Yeah, and if you notice, they're images, not text, so even when you click on them, that's all you get. Just weird. But again, why all the cattiness about other people without giving context? Whatever. I'll keep reading, but doubtful that we'll get a satisfactory explanation...

I read that, but have to question what was printed about OJ Simpson.

Once they get their verdict (wrongful death cases take ~2 years usually) they will have a hearing to enforce judgment. The verdict is going to be worth several million dollars (OJ Simpson, the national mascot for wrongful death verdicts, had to pay over $30 million in damages).

Yes, OJ Simpson was ordered to pay, but if I remember correctly, he's only ever paid about 1% as of 2014. Actually, after reading the article, OJ has paid less than 1%.

Source

I guess it was just the wording, leaving folks to think OJ Simpson actually paid over $30 million in damages when in fact OJ has never paid what is rightfully owed to them.

Yes, OJ Simpson was ordered to pay, but if I remember correctly, he's only ever paid about 1% as of 2014. Actually, after reading the article, OJ has paid less than 1%.

[/URL]

Source

I guess it just the wording, leaving folks to think OJ Simpson actually paid over $30 million in damages when in fact OJ has never paid what is rightfully owed to them.

IIRC, OJ relocated to Florida, a state where he could keep most of his property. Florida is more liberal in favor of debtors, I understand.

Arias cannot relocate. Not that she will pay what she is ordered, either way. But I don't see the verdict of the WD suit against her being in the millions. She doesn't have the assets OJ had, but even if she had the potential to accumulate assets I don't see much happening to enforce any WD award. I hope I am wrong on that. I really want to be wrong on that.

[/URL]

Source

I guess it was just the wording, leaving folks to think OJ Simpson actually paid over $30 million in damages when in fact OJ has never paid what is rightfully owed to them.

True. Sad, but true...

Juan Martinez Describes How Jodi Killed Travis

Part one

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpleaZcNw6k[/video]

Part two

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJj1ESNvfow

Part three

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DLce1DRwBs

Part four

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDD2GWrkKk

I could watch Juan Martinez for hours on end. He was absolutely masterful in taking down Jodi. I adore him for how he not only got justice for Travis, he also restored Travis' good name.

Yet, in the most basic of Google searches, I came across this:

\http://cases.nationalcdp.org/juan-martinez/

I have a hard time reconciling the very negative feelings about him with what I saw and heard...

I could watch Juan Martinez for hours on end. He was absolutely masterful in taking down Jodi. I adore him for how he not only got justice for Travis, he also restored Travis' good name.

I have a hard time reconciling the very negative feelings about him with what I saw and heard...

This Michael Keifer supported site is not just anti death penalty but not even in favor of LWOP!

From above link

Life sentences in America are handed down nearly as frequently as traffic tickets. This surely doesn’t help America’s stance as The Incarceration Nation, which houses 25% of the world’s prisoners despite only having 4.4% of the world’s population. Life sentences are far too liberally handed out in America, and prosecutors and judges celebrate them as some type of achievement, or another notch in their political belt.

From that link, the many references to Michael Kiefer plus the following statement told me everything I need to know: "For more detailed information on Jodi Arias, please see the campaign we built at https://www.justice4281129."

That is a very biased article.

IIRC, the Innocence Project has already said no to the convicted murderer. They are for innocent people, not those who pretend they are innocent. And they are certainly not for predators.

:loveyou: :waitasec: :great: :dance: :clap: :blowkiss: :laugh: :tyou: :cupcake: :lol: :goodpost: :laughcry:

:drumroll:

What I think is that Jodi will spend the rest of her natural life in prison and that there just might be more than meets the eye to this case.

And I'd say that it'd a pretty big coinky dink that the same caliber gun that just happened to be stolen from grandpa's house is the same caliber of gun that was used to kill Travis if you were to imagine that someone else other than Jodi might have used the same caliber of gun to shoot Travis and when he didn't die that someone else, for good measure, decided to cut his throat...

FYI, it takes about 20 hours for a pool of blood to dry inside of a house (even after 15 hours if you were to put your palm in it and then put your palm to the wall it'd leave a bloody palmprint)

about how long would it take to have your long hair stuck in a pool of blood? and, how long would it take JA to mix her blood in with TA's while she was at it? You have a nice thought here, but JA herself doesn't deny killing him. She even remembers the knife pushing in to his throat... That bloody palm print was the least of her worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998