Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guards bringing the Pervyville Princess a cooler full of ice? Bwahahaha!! The screws get applied to her every day (recall her mail is getting heavily censored, and she already caused trouble for her vent mate). There's no motivation at all to do any favors for the PP, and the Warden (tough cookie) is on top of everything, apparently. No messing around with her in charge.

On what account would she even be allowed a cooler in her cell? With her newbie status? In max????

The pressure on guards not to get manipulated is probably magnified 10x because of the prison escape in upstate NY that was facilitated by prison employees.

Could someone kindly point me in the direct of the original post where She says she got new tennis shoes and is gettign ice? Thanks.

She always wants to sound like a child for her audience, the weirdo.
Who goes all "aww" for a 35 year old anyway? I swear her fans have a relative similar I/EQ. Bulky tennis shoes in 90/100°+ weather...does not really = yay.

I gotz my cutest sandals, haha. :crazy:
I'm a total grown up though, I swear. Lol

I know, unless they're expensive men's basketball shoes, who fawns over new tennis shoes??? :confused:Big Whoopie.
She's got to make any little thing sound like it's fabulous. 100+ degree heat:hot::desert:= so chilly she needs sweatshirts, mandantory self control classes= self-defense classes like martial arts.

Day 828 – Number of days Jodi has spent in solitary confinement

Regardless

"Reports whether accurate or not, indicates Jodi may very well have been afforded some privileges and opportunity to step outside her dungeonous cell. However, if true, it still means she spends over 16 hours per day still confined to a cell no larger than a compact automobile, totally and utterly and desperately alone.

Reports also indicate she's adapting quite well and basks in the glory of emerging from the coffin where she has spent over 828 days. Who wouldn’t? I can’t help reflecting on the fact that this will be very short lived. Just like when you go on vacation, while you love the surf and turf, after a few days or weeks, you are ready to go home and get on with your normal life, see your friends and family, sleep in your comfy bed and awake in familiar surroundings where you are free to come and go as you please. Thus, it will be for Jodi. The newness and excitement of changes in circumstance will wane quickly and become another stark reminder that those cold prison walls will forever be her existence and she will never, ever go home.

Those in rehab or attending AA meetings , consider those days newly sober as living under a “pink cloud”. Ie: it is exciting in the beginning, but the “high” is short lived. When the adrenaline evaporates as it will, this is a prime time for relapse. When clearer heads prevail, the past come rushing in like a freight train. Deep depression sets in and the pink cloud becomes a thunderstorm and floods your emotions with drenching remorse and helplessness.

I suspect, that is exactly what will happen to Jodi or anyone serving a prison sentence, particularly a long one or one for the rest of your time on earth. The harsh reality will set in moreso than even before. They will see ppl come and go and they will swiftly realize that will never be their reality. Being Jodi is incessantly jealous of other women, to know some will fare better than her will “chap her *advertiser censored*” and consume her very being.

So, the morale of this story is: More privileges means that one will quickly learn that this is all there is, and there is no more. "All hope evaporates like the rain when the sun comes out. ”

So, if this is any consolation to those who may initially be dismayed that she gets any privileges, obviously not to walk free but at least walk feet from total isolation, please know this. There really is no true honeymoon or wedded bliss. She will never say “yes to a wedding dress or really any dress, she will not be enveloped by an adoring groom surrounded by finery and the good will of friends and family.

There will be no precious flower girls sprinkling rose petals awaiting your grand entrance. No ring bearer to deliver an eternity ring of certainly, or being whisked away after the rice is thrown to an island paradise. There will be no happily ever after, complete with friends and family love or possibility of children and grandchildren to cherish and take care of you in later life. There will be no birthday parties, fulfilling jobs, Christmas, Easter Egg Hunts and welcoming the New year with resolution. When she chose to rush the until death do you part, she guaranteed herself that a good life is a distant and yes horrifying and painful memory and will never ever happen..

Welcome Jodi to the rest of your life!"

‪#‎sweet‬!

Could someone kindly point me in the direct of the original post where She says she got new tennis shoes and is gettign ice? Thanks.

It was posted at the butcherer's support site, and reads like a fairytale, LOL.

While having the chance to get out of her cell at times is substantiated by the DOC step increase rules, it's not as if she's roaming the place smelling daffodils and petting those cute little 'prairie dogs'. The ACLU docs describe the meal time as them being marched (outside in the heat) while guarded, in a single file to another building where the kitchen is located and where there is a small area with tables. Don't remember if it said how many eat together at a time, but since a large percentage of the inmates in Max are there for violent crimes and score high for mental illness , it doesn't take much of an imagination to get a picture of the company she's keeping. Same thing for her self control classes. This is not OITNB and JA is not having awesome days, no matter what kind of ice chest/fan combo she's able to keep in her stuffy, hot, miserable little cell, how many felons she might remember from Estrella, or earning the ability to eat some of her meals further than 20 ft. from her toilet. For some reason her supporters need to believe she's fine, and suspect it has to do with that "winning" mentality that permeates that group, but she is in a state prison in Max. That's not awesome, fine or even more than barely tolerable living conditions to anyone with a brain.

Originally Posted by Feebot
It was posted at the butcherer's support site, and reads like a fairytale, LOL.
Assuming she IS getting a small styrofoam cooler full of ice, the real question is... is ice something that any 'ol convicted murderer who resides within the walls of Perryville can purchase from their commissary account, orrr... is the ice brought to her as a gratuity simply because she's so awesome? My guess is the latter.

Oh, and don't tell me... lemme guess... her prison food tastes like candy, too, right? :D

Originally Posted by Feebot

Assuming she IS getting a small styrofoam cooler full of ice, the real question is... is ice something that any 'ol convicted murderer who resides within the walls of Perryville can purchase from their commissary account, orrr... is the ice brought to her as a gratuity simply because she's so awesome? My guess is the latter.

Oh, and don't tell me... lemme guess... her prison food tastes like candy, too, right? :D
This is the same prison where an inmate died from being left outside in the cage for hours. Princess isn't getting ice from the guards. It's a fantasy created by the scam artist who operates her fan site.

Princess isn't getting ice from the guards. It's a fantasy created by the scam artist who operates her fan site.
I see. Ok, thanks. It sounds like our precious snowflake's Public Information Officer is doing a super-doop job then. :D

"The information was correct, but the interpretation was not. Be assured, Jodi is safe from sweltering defeat."
07-minister.jpg

"Also furthermore, Mr. Wing Ding... the cuisine does in fact have taste of candy!"

This is the same prison where an inmate died from being left outside in the cage for hours. Princess isn't getting ice from the guards. It's a fantasy created by the scam artist who operates her fan site.

Why would JA want ice if it's so cool she needs 2 sweatshirts? :snowman::snowman::snowflake::snowflake::cold::cold:

I love how they are all so convinced that Special Stabby Snowflake is going to win her appeal and 'at the very least'---win another trial. They are absolutely convinced and they have supposedly collected 92k to pay for the legal costs of the appeal. I cannot believe she actually gets donations from people. :no:

It's disturbing that people will donate to a "cause" such as this when there are so many legitimate and pressing causes that, if they would embrace them, could help truly deserving citizens.

Unfortunately, there are just too many fools in this world ready to part with their money to an Arias or an Anthony, etc.

I know, unless they're expensive men's basketball shoes, who fawns over new tennis shoes??? :confused:Big Whoopie.
She's got to make any little thing sound like it's fabulous. 100+ degree heat:hot::desert:= so chilly she needs sweatshirts, mandantory self control classes= self-defense classes like martial arts.

The cheap sneakers give you hellish blisters at 90+ degree heat, and she probably has to sleep in them so they don't get stolen.

It's disturbing that people will donate to a "cause" such as this when there are so many legitimate and pressing causes that, if they would embrace them, could help truly deserving citizens.

Unfortunately, there are just too many fools in this world ready to part with their money to an Arias or an Anthony, etc.

I don't think they're the type to even support innocent lives who are in need of aide. Arias' supporters strike me as the type that got bullied by someone one too many times and developed a complex in life over it without ever growing up and recognizing that successful or happy people do not necessarily = bullies that make the rules in society (for example).

The cop may be telling you you've done wrong, BECAUSE YOU DID WRONG. Not because your hair is weird, or your outfit is mismatched, or your one tooth is crooked, etc etc. The person telling you that you're disrupting the peace may be telling you that BECAUSE YOU ARE. It's not some schoolyard incident that requires you hold a grudge over someone and misconstrue well-behaved manners with elitism, 'picking on you,' or whatever. I think JA fans are unable to conduct themselves because their reality is THAT skewed. They don't self-judge anymore because we're all bad guys that deserve to feel 'scared.' That's why JA keeps tormenting the Travis family and supporters. I know with support they move on though, as best they can.

But I think they support Arias because they know she killed a man in cold blood, with intent, planned it, and CARRIED IT OUT WITHOUT HESITATION and now, CONTINUES to claim it was necessary or self-defense so as to never show the 'weakness' or helplessness in character she felt deep down in herself and that I'll bet they ALL felt in their earlier childhoods. They strike me as all as of yet, immature, and these people are quite grown, biologically speaking. That* is freaky.

It's like spite timeline-displacement. They won't accept that we all have had our own negative experiences. You can't let those shape you, least not to the point where you are ready to take it out on everyone else because they have a nice house, the fancy shoes you wanted, or familial love, etc etc. It's like, hello, no one did anything to you... why hold everyone responsible?

Just pre ordered Conviction by Juan Martinez
Delivers Jan 5

Now, speaking openly for the first time, prosecutor Juan Martinez will unearth new details from the investigation that were never revealed at trial, exploring key facts from the case and the pieces of evidence he chose to keep close to the vest. Throughout the trials, his bullish and unfaltering prosecution strategy was both commended and criticized, and in his book, Martinez will illuminate the unique tactics he utilized in this case and how they lead to a successful conviction, and-for the first time-discuss how he felt losing the death penalty sentence he’d pursued for years.

I do love a good Chile Relleno!! P.S. Pre-ordered that book as soon as I heard about it, can hardly wait.

Just checking in. I love the occasional tidbits of hidden misery that I read from time to time. Looking forward to white shoes instead of brown rubber flip flops is really the cat's meow! Goals are important! Although, with that scorching ice-chest fueled air conditioning that helps A Lot (jeez, if it's that bad just remove one of your two sweatshirts, silly!) I don't recommend going full on tennis shoes, might want to stay in flip flops until fall, lest the foot sweat makes the athletes foot from the shower flare up!

Anxiously awaiting the JM book, I'd like to know how he dealt with all that crazy. I see they recently updated the book description, also!

Gosh, I

I wish JM would write a book on his prosecution of Doug Grant who was accused and found guilty of murdering his wife Faylene. That is one freaky case IMO.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-mystery-deadly-prophecy/

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...d-for-his-conviction-based-on-a-dream-6430046

wow... he seems creepy, 3 weeks later? I know you have kids, but why was the 27 year old 'in waiting,' the dream he said she was going to die, wtfrell?

i've got a few minutes here, i think i'm going to watch the first video link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998