Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MCSC change their site? I can't get into the dockets at all (although the minute entry pages still come up).

MCSC dockets are there and up. As are COA's, where her attys' motion to reconsider allowing the State (Ahler) to access to sealed docs was... DENIED (Jan. 13).

Almost certainly a coincidence of timing, but I did check out the 3 transcripts submitted for the record on Dec 23 2015. All 3 were listed as SEALED and were submitted, I think, on the same day as her attys filed their motion to reconsider.

The court dates were: 2/4/13, 2/13/13, and 3/13/13.

2/4 likely was related to Lonnie Dworkin on the stand testifying for the defense about *advertiser censored* on the computer. That was also her 1st day on the stand.

2/13 began with Sky testifying during evidentiary hearing. Motion slamming JM denied ( throwing camera, text msgs, colluding with Sky, yada yada).

3/13. Last day of goddess on stand. Sealed mtg in chambers, 11:39-12:15, individual jurors are "voire dired."

No clues to investigation, sadly, IMO.

MCSC dockets are there and up. As are COA's, where her attys' motion to reconsider allowing the State (Ahler) to access to sealed docs was... DENIED (Jan. 13).

Almost certainly a coincidence of timing, but I did check out the 3 transcripts submitted for the record on Dec 23 2015. All 3 were listed as SEALED and were submitted, I think, on the same day as her attys filed their motion to reconsider.

The court dates were: 2/4/13, 2/13/13, and 3/13/13.

2/4 likely was related to Lonnie Dworkin on the stand testifying for the defense about *advertiser censored* on the computer. That was also her 1st day on the stand.

2/13 began with Sky testifying during evidentiary hearing. Motion slamming JM denied ( throwing camera, text msgs, colluding with Sky, yada yada).

3/13. Last day of goddess on stand. Sealed mtg in chambers, 11:39-12:15, individual jurors are "voire dired."

No clues to investigation, sadly, IMO.

I don't know why I can't get it to come up, I get a 'can't open page' then an immediate 'navigation has been cancelled' page. Maybe one of the last windows updates dicked it.

I just looked at the appeals docket before I posted, must have just missed to Denied being posted to it.

Her first day on the stand - admitted killing Travis; her last day on the stand probably admitting it as well? Did she testify on 2/13 or was it just evidentiary/motions hearings?

Ya know, she's threatening suicide in this. That's one big reason why he says she keeps reeling him in. He can't deal with the suicide threats...

Who could deal with this c**p, anyway?

You know that's one of those things I personally realized, I would have just HAD to say to him, cut your losses, if not you, she's going to pull this crap with someone else, you'll have to accept you aren't responsible for her. Also, I would have thought to myself then too, she wouldn't kill herself.

But he never fully realized what she was capable of.. :(

Rick- Im thinking about canyons. :D

:pullhair: A rickshaw is a mode of transportation.....my fave. Funny that people have started calling me "Rick".

I didn't get the canyons ref....

You know that's one of those things I personally realized, I would have just HAD to say to him, cut your losses, if not you, she's going to pull this crap with someone else, you'll have to accept you aren't responsible for her. Also, I would have thought to myself then too, she wouldn't kill herself.

But he never fully realized what she was capable of.. :(

She doesn't even come out and say she's going to kill herself. She does this manipulation so she can say later "That's not what I meant", all the time dropping hints and raising the hair on the other person. By manipulating, she's also signaling that the other person can do something to stop her from killing herself and thus save her life. None of this is real.....

I don't know why I can't get it to come up, I get a 'can't open page' then an immediate 'navigation has been cancelled' page. Maybe one of the last windows updates dicked it.

I just looked at the appeals docket before I posted, must have just missed to Denied being posted to it.

Her first day on the stand - admitted killing Travis; her last day on the stand probably admitting it as well? Did she testify on 2/13 or was it just evidentiary/motions hearings?

Pretty sure she did. Nurms' whine took up the standard amount of trial time his whines typically did, then that wicked truly repulsive lying murderer resumed her desecration of Travis.

:pullhair: A rickshaw is a mode of transportation.....my fave. Funny that people have started calling me "Rick".

It just seems inappropriate to call you a vehicle (ie rickshaw)...but I suppose some have always wondered who Rick Shaw was. lmao

She still had credit cards, so she had to be paying something.... This could easily have been several hundred dollars a month, since she still kept credit available. There was the frappuccino bill (I'll bet this was $100 per month). There were her phone charges. I have no idea what they'd be, but several hundred? She's got an expensive camera..... She had all kinds of clothes. She was buying sex supplies. She has a computer, and I'll bet it was up to date. She had several bikinis....

There's the Brazilians ($100 per month?)

She has an internet bill?

She had to have been paying on the car until the last few months, because otherwise they would have repossessed it sooner.

She would have needed the tax return money to cover first weeks in Arizona...

She's traveled to New Mexico, New York, Havasupai.... Yreka for Christmas (this is expensive). She's taking snow pictures...

And I've put no food money in there...

All this stuff is adding up. Incidentals have a way of doing that.....

She evidently didn't qualify for food stamps.....

She was using her debit card the whole trip. All transactions show xxxx2015, her debit card #.

It's just some merchant will let you choose a credit or debit option at the time of purchase, but if you are using a debit card, the money is drawn against your bank balance, no matter which option you choose.

Choose debit - Must enter pin #. If no balance in your account, transaction will not go through.

Choose credit -No need to enter pin#. If no balance in your account, transaction may go through but you get charged a insufficient fund fee.

She used her debit card as a credit card at some locations, and as a debit card at others, for example at Arco in Pasadena.

Rickshaw, pocketaccent is name of a highlighter that I saw on my desk when I was registering for Websleuth and was desperate to find a screen name.

I thought there was someone named Rick Shaw. I googled and I really like rickshaws too. I want one.

It just seems inappropriate to call you a vehicle (ie rickshaw)...but I suppose some have always wondered who Rick Shaw was. lmao

Lol.

The one and only time I was in a rickshaw was when I was on the outskirts of a way bodunk town in China, having arrived by train in a station where the floor was dirt and electricity seemed not yet discovered, nobody but nobody spoke English, there weren't any taxis waiting (or anywhere in the town, turned out), and I had no idea where to stay for the night.

Being, as it turned out, the only westerner in town, everything about me screamed " come take advantage of me!!!!!" which is exactly what happened, beginning with a rickshaw thief who peddled me no more than a 1/4th of a mile then asked for a king's ransom, having dropped me off no where near a hotel. Which might have been because there weren't any hotels in town, but that's another story.

So, Rickshaw- I thought your name must refer to that mode of transport, but thought... what are the odds?

Is there a nickname you prefer, or do you choose to be addressed as the whole vehicle? :D

Rickshaw, pocketaccent is name of a highlighter that I saw on my desk when I was registering for Websleuth and was desperate to find a screen name.

I thought there was someone named Rick Shaw. I googled and I really like rickshaws too. I want one.

A highlighter? :lol::spinner::woot:

I think she did delete part of the May 26th chat, actually. Even parts of sentences, actually, and one sentence in particular- probably the key sentence in the whole thing, as it might have explained what happened.

Other than that- the May 26 chat didn't incriminate her in any way. It showed Travis at his absolute worst, and it made her look like the victim. Why would she delete it? IMO she provoked it and guided it much like on "May 10."

As for May 16 and the poor poor me email. She sent it. And Travis received it. And it annoyed him a great deal.

BBM

I've never thought of her deleting parts of the May 26 chat. It makes sense now.

For instance, on page 11 of,

https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/ja-and-ta-may-26-2008-gmail-chat-transcribed2.pdf

JA suddenly talks about her being a full time bartender after Travis accuses her of evil deeds she has done.
That part bothered me always.

On page 13 too. Danny Jones comes out of nowhere.

No wonder we still don't know what the fight was about.

Also, I believe she erased this G chat from Travis' computer.
She kept this modified version(it matches her fake journal entry) on her side. That's why Me is her and Travis is Travis.

A highlighter? :lol::spinner::woot:

I always wondered what the 'pocket accent' was that the nic alluded to, never in a million years would have guessed a highlighter named pocket accent. lol

P.S. Mine is the initials of the first nic I had on the net (and what I was usually called since the whole nic is sorta longish).

I always wondered what the 'pocket accent' was that the nic alluded to, never in a million years would have guessed a highlighter named pocket accent. lol

P.S. Mine is the initials of the first nic I had on the net (and what I was usually called since the whole nic is sorta longish).

Sure....we figure out "Rick" and you throw in a Nick. :gaah:
Umm.... What's a nic? :thinking:

BBM

I've never thought of her deleting parts of the May 26 chat. It makes sense now.

For instance, on page 11 of,

https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/ja-and-ta-may-26-2008-gmail-chat-transcribed2.pdf

JA suddenly talks about her being a full time bartender after Travis accuses her of evil deeds she has done.
That part bothered me always.

On page 13 too. Danny Jones comes out of nowhere.

No wonder we still don't know what the fight was about.

Also, I believe she erased this G chat from Travis' computer.
She kept this modified version(it matches her fake journal entry) on her side. That's why Me is her and Travis is Travis.

Wow. I've read through that chat literally dozens of times and it never registered that "me" meant originator she, not recipient she. Good sleuthing, pocket pen!! ;)

I wonder if she did delete the whole chat from T's computer? It's interesting that Gmail was the first site accessed by proxy.

Another instance in which it is is difficult to see this kind of detail from a before the fact of trial perspective. The DT sure used the chat against TA. But, at the time, maybe she saw it primarily as a "smoking gun" she needed to make go away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd