Serial Homicide Cases - Address Points of Kill Sites & Killer Residences

Discussion in 'National and International Databases and Resources' started by cvc422, Aug 13, 2019.

1. cvc422

cvc422 New Member

This is my first time posting on Websleuths, so thank you in advance to the administrators and potential readers/responders.

I am conducting a study regarding the geospatial patterns of known serial killers and their journey-to-crime distances from their home to their kill sites. I was wondering if there are any national, state, and/or local databases that contains address points for the kill site locations and killers' residences for known serial killer cases? Or if anyone has any recommendations regarding the best possible way, I can obtain these address points? I have been individually researching cases via online searches, however, I wanted to see if there was a more efficient, easier way to access this information.

Thanks for taking the time to read/reply to my post, any recommendations/suggestions are much appreciated!

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles