Serously, they couldn't see the "other way" this could be taken?!?!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Steely Dan, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

2. Loading...

3. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

The Native American image is also offensive.....

4. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

Unless they paid for the shirts to be printed on their own, some adult, not quite bright, really dropped the ball on that little slogan. Don't understand the pirate flag, unless they are the "Pirates." But then why the Indian? Stick to a theme and your mascot. Hard to go wrong that way.
    As a Union Redskin for all of my school years up to college, I am offended that anyone is offended by a portrait of an Indian warrior. Should I be ashamed of my Choctaw, Chickasha, and Cherokee blood? Get a grip, easily offended white people!

5. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

Unless they paid for the shirts to be printed on their own, some adult, not quite bright, really dropped the ball on that little slogan. Don't understand the pirate flag, unless they are the "Pirates." But then why the Indian? Stick to a theme and your mascot. Hard to go wrong that way.
    As a Union Redskin for all of my school years up to college, I am offended that anyone is offended by a portrait of an Indian warrior. Should I be ashamed of my Choctaw, Chickasha, and Cherokee blood? Get a grip, easily offended white people!