Several Cell Phones Seized

Wonder if there are any pictures or listing of the model numbers? If it turns out that any of them are a Samsung Blackjack then it just shows another lie. There are way to many mistakes made by KC on this. IMO putting Caylee in a laundry bag that is identical to one found above the washer is really stupid.

Not the brightest crayon in the box....that's for sure. I thought her favorite program was CSI or Forensic Files?

It appears the Anthony family had several cell phones taken during the latest search. I found it interesting that KC had two Samsung and one Motorola listed as coming from her room. The phone she had when taken into custody was a Nokia 2610. Samsung makes the BlackJack and Motorola makes several models including the Q. Could these just be old phones that were upgraded?

To be fair, I know in the lower drawer of my nightstand I have probably 5 old cell phones, including 2 ancient Nokia's 2 Samsungs and a Motorolla. They were just amassed via the normal 2 year contract signing phone replacement. So I am a little doubtful if the amount of old cell phones the A's have is in any way a part of the case.

I can't see what if any actual data they could recover from george or Cindy's old phones. Whereas info on an active phone would be coming directly from the telco provider and not the phone itself, unless the phone still had a sim card.

comment on what I bolded - you don't have to be a CSI fan to know that using the same laundry bag (and duct tape, stickers, garbage bags, blanket, etc., etc., etc.) IS REEEEEEEALY stupid! But I'm so glad she made so many mistakes...just more nails in KC's coffin! ha! :clap:

She is amazingly stupid. From the story she told after a month to think about it, to the location, to what she left there. She might as well have made sure there was a video of her walking into the woods with the bag. Cannot wait to hear the defense of this situation.

Sorry O/T as well... Do you know if they refurbish phones that are inoperable? I never get a new phone as long as I have a working one, so my old ones are always dead. I would gather them all up and donate them today if they take broken ones too. Otherwise... I am kind of liking david's smash theory. It sounds like great stress relief!

they never asked me if they were working just said thank you -
and pointed to the box

but not the blackjack with all the numbers in it. zanny has that and well LE hasn't found her yet.

All VA hospitals will take old cell phones, batteries cords and books, revamp them for our soldiers over seas to call home.
Any woman's shelters will give them to just call 911 for help...........

I have like five old cell phones in my junk drawer, lol.

I have a few around, too. The fact that three adults lived in that house, it wouldn't surprise me if they all had old phones around.

Can an obsolete SIM card still be read?

Jai Yen

There is an organization called, (IIRC) Cell Phones for Soldiers. They have postage pre-paid plastic envelopes. They take what does work and fix phones to give to soldiers. I got our packets at a hunting/fishing supply place. Don't keep those old phones in a drawer - send them off so maybe a soldier can call home.

I'm going to guess that Casey's old phones will be evidence that there's no nanny of any kind, I bet LE will be looking at all the phone numbers that were programmed into those phones and then also go back and get the phone records that match those phones and those phone numbers and see who Casey was calling and texting. Could Casey have also used any of those phones while she was on bail?

I'm not sure what the parents phones will be used for unless they are going to be used to see who GA and CA called or maybe Casey used those too. I guess we won't know until there's another document dump.

Well, I'll offer an alternate reason for seizing the phones. Someone posted a picture of cell phone stickers on another thread and I'm now convinced the heart sticker on the duct tape was actually a cell phone sticker. Maybe LE is looking for adhesive residue on the cell phones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back