UK Several male disappearances UK

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Scottishem1, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Miss_B

Miss_B Member

Interesting article, and yes you’re right - that profile of learning disabilities or alcoholism doesn’t fit either Corrie or Adam. Just thought it was very strange that in both cases travellers were spotted by eye witnesses.

Terrible though that they actually do keep people as slaves... there was a case near me in Wales a year or so ago, maybe that’s what made me think.

silverjug and pillywiggin like this.
  2. BGoodwin94

BGoodwin94 New Member

Have you come across anymore information regarding Damien Nettles?
    I reviewed the CCTV footage from the Chip Shop and it is slightly confusing as it reads '00:33' and ends at '00:39.' But it has been stated that he was seen at the chip shop at '11:45'.

There has been information that Damien owed money to a drug dealer and there were witnesses who saw this well known drug dealer holding a boy who matched Damien's description up against the wall. If you look at the CCTV from the chip shop at around 00:38, Damien seems intoxicated, possibly on drugs? You can hear him quite clearly having a disagreement with the chip shop worker and even the worker has to take the cash out of his hand.

Although around 00:36, the older guy in the background who was part of the group in the shop mentions something about a nightclub. Damien seemed to get on well with these guys, I assumed he knew them but not sure that is the case.

Officer Dibble and pillywiggin like this.
  3. jessie

jessie Well-Known Member

Officer Dibble and pillywiggin like this.
  4. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but Pat Lamb and Ben Savage both went missing in Kent but both were found in rivers some time later.