Sexiest Man Alive

My step-daughter and I were just having this discussion yesterday watching some show about the sexiest people over 40. I told her that while there isn't the typical hollywood hunkiness about him(Johnny Depp), there is just that certain something. I have swooned over him for many moons now. I think he's a fantastic actor which has a lot to do with it for me too. As for Matthew....FINE!

Matthew is sexy but my pick was Jake Gyllenhall!

I met him on Whidbey Island about 7 years ago- he was doing a movie with Jared Leto and Selma Blair call a Leonard Cohen's Afterworld. It never came out. it was right after he made October Sky. We passed him on the street after filming and he called my sons and I over (they were 7, 10, and 12 at the time) We talked and took pictures and when we left HE told US "It was so nice to meet you!" I told my hubby right then he was oing to be a BIG STAR someday......

Goerge Eads is another major hottie...

Another pick is Alton Brown from Good Eats on the Food Network - Don't know why, but I find him sexy. He's funny, smart, and can cook!

You can add me to the NASCAR fan list. I went to my first race in Martinsville, VA a few weeks ago and loved it. I have not watched enough races to really have a favorite driver yet but I do kind of like Tony Stewart. My daughter is a big Mark Martin fan. My BIL likes Rusty Wallace(got his some good pics at Martinsville) and a friend is a Jimmy Johnson fan. I can't beleive that I asked my hubby last Sunday "Hey, what time does the race come on?" He really got a kick out of that. I used to find somethingelse to do while he and his brother watched the races. LOL.

indallas2 said:
Nice to meet another NASCAR fan. My sister-in-law loves Tony also. I made her a Tony Stewart shadowbox for Christmas - I did the background like a scrapbook page with my photography (Stewart's car) and I made a stand for an autographed Tony Stewart card that I got on Ebay.

Sorry for hijacking this thread for chit chat .............. as for Matthew - love him!!!

Casshew said:
wait a minute, wait a minute.. hold the phone... aren't you the Julez that thinks Scott Peterson is handsome & sexy?

Hahaha, yes yes - this is the same Julez - but that was almost a year ago! So I was honest and commented on Scott's looks - that's past tense now! Besides, it's not like I'd want him on the cover of people's sexiest men issue! :doh: I'm not that twisted. I just think they pick the same men each year and it's nobody ever worth it. If I had my chance, whoever is familiar with him, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be planted on that cover. You can never go wrong with a man as beautiful as him.

LOL Julez... sorry for teasing ya :)

I'm glad you got past that!!!

rosario_c said:
Matthew is sexy but my pick was Jake Gyllenhall!

I met him on Whidbey Island about 7 years ago- he was doing a movie with Jared Leto and Selma Blair call a Leonard Cohen's Afterworld. It never came out. it was right after he made October Sky. We passed him on the street after filming and he called my sons and I over (they were 7, 10, and 12 at the time) We talked and took pictures and when we left HE told US "It was so nice to meet you!" I told my hubby right then he was oing to be a BIG STAR someday......

If you haven't seen Jarhead, don't walk - RUN - he's a superfine hunk!

I'm from Texas, so anytime a guy from Longview can be chosen as Sexiest Man Alive, I have to say OK! If you have ever been to Longview, you'd understand why....small little East Texas town. We get our share of the "bad guys," so thanks Matthew!

Oh hell yes.... this is my wanted picture.

JEANA - YOU STILL HAVE HIM?

wantedposter3ub.jpg

Shadow205 said:
You can add me to the NASCAR fan list. I went to my first race in Martinsville, VA a few weeks ago and loved it. I have not watched enough races to really have a favorite driver yet but I do kind of like Tony Stewart. My daughter is a big Mark Martin fan. My BIL likes Rusty Wallace(got his some good pics at Martinsville) and a friend is a Jimmy Johnson fan. I can't beleive that I asked my hubby last Sunday "Hey, what time does the race come on?" He really got a kick out of that. I used to find somethingelse to do while he and his brother watched the races. LOL.
Glad you have finally seen the light and enjoy watching the races, lol!!! :laugh:

IT'S CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND: GO SMOKE, GO TRUEX!!!!

lilpony said:
I know you guys are going to want to do this to me :slap: when I say this...But I dont' see what y'all see in Johnny Depp. I don't see anything yummy in him at all. He doesn't do it for me..not at all.
I love Johnny Depp - have since I saw him on 21 Jump Street years ago - Pirates of the Caribbean is the best - Johnny makes a very sexy pirate!!!!!

indallas2 said:
I love Johnny Depp - have since I saw him on 21 Jump Street years ago - Pirates of the Caribbean is the best - Johnny makes a very sexy pirate!!!!!

I LOVED him in that movie!!! He played that part perfectly!!! Can't wait for the next two to be released. I know they've been filmed.

Keith Richards is playing Johnny's dad (I think dad) in the movies! Bet he makes a good pirate too!

indallas2 said:
His portrayal of Willy Wonka was too, too funny! OMG- it was priceless! That character had alot of different layers.

Jules said:
I LOVED him in that movie!!! He played that part perfectly!!! Can't wait for the next two to be released. I know they've been filmed.

Keith Richards is playing Johnny's dad (I think dad) in the movies! Bet he makes a good pirate too!
I heard about Keith Richards making an appearance - can't wait to see that.

Can't wait for the other 2 pirate movies - I'm so glad they are making more.

IdahoMom said:
His portrayal of Willy Wonka was too, too funny! OMG- it was priceless! That character had alot of different layers.
I loved Willy Wonka too - he's just an awesome actor.

I love Depp too. And it's not so much his look that draws me to him. He's kind of eccentric....and plays the unusual roles so awesomely! Like Edward Scissorhands.......who else could have done that role justice?

Lesleegp said:
So I guess you know what I'll be doing Sunday!
I'm so excited about this weekend I'm even watching the truck race tonight and I really don't like the trucks at all, LOL!!!!

My whole weekend is devoted to ALL THE NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

So, I've read where Tony needs to finish 9th to claim the championship;

and my favorite in the Busch Series, Martin Truex, Jr. needs to finish at least 12th to claim his second championship...............

sounds easy to me but then again I'm not a race car driver!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back