Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said that all shoes were remaining at the house. I don't know if this info came from hubby or her friend. Did the kids have a special blanket, pillow or toy they never went anywhere without? Was it left behind. Is her family here in Colorado yet? If he gets arrested and its found that they are gone, with no family living in Colorado, will one of you that are close to her please care for her dog. I know you all are probably sick of hering me and the word dog, but its what I do and who I am, and the dog is also a victim here, a living breathing victim. IMHO
I'm the same way.....I hate it when there are dogs involved. :(

I believe the PIO said the checkpoints were to hand out fliers, with pictures of Shanann and the girls, after he requested the public's help.

The thing that caught my attention is I thought that he said Shanann was 34 years old. Did anyone else hear it that way?

Someone said they were bothered by the mother-in-law’s statement. I’ve looked and looked but can’t locate that. Could someone help me find it?

I think they were just referring to a supposed friend of SW from North Carolina who chimed in here about their recent visit to NC, and how MIL was flippant about serving her daughters foods they can't tolerate. Said something else about MIL and SILs (I think?) not getting along or liking SW much. As far as I know, the MIL hasn't spoken to anyone about this publicly.

Even if he used a tarp, fiber, hair, skin cells, touch DNA, very good chance something would be left behind in that tool box of her. There was a case years ago where a killer would go in to kill his victims after shaving all his hair, all body hair off, and scrub his skin with brillo in order to not leave behind skin cells, your skin is in a constant state of shed. Living here in Coloraod we shed more skin I believe due to the dry climate. They need to check the tool box. IMHO

Is this a gas home? Gas appliances etc. sorry if this has been asked.

I think they were just referring to a supposed friend of SW from North Carolina who chimed in here about their recent visit to NC, and how MIL was flippant about serving her daughters foods they can't tolerate. Said something else about MIL and SILs (I think?) not getting along or liking SW much. As far as I know, the MIL hasn't spoken to anyone about this publicly.

"Can't tolerate" means my kid gets a belly ache if they eat tomatoes.
This MIL was leaving out nuts around a child who can DIE if they eat nuts.
That is a totally different thing. Attempted murder as far as I'm concerned.

I'm swimming upthread with this, but it's something I noticed. . .
In a May 7 Instagram Post, she is holding a magazine opened to a spread that features her and her family. The headline is "Time for a Reset"
I'm guessing it's a "Thrive" or "LeVel" publication. It looks like the standard "my life was crap before I took the leap into this particular MLM scheme, and now, through hard work, perseverance and this fabulous product, I've never been happier," but it may have also attracted unwanted attention.

Here's the photo and the link to it as it appears on her IG. Just a thought, if the "usual suspect" angle doesn't pan out

Attachments

• 1Capture.PNG
    1Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
I guess its just me, but I would not think a womans hair, skin cells should be in a tool box in the bottom. My husband has one, and he has this tray thing, so you open it up and there is this red tray thing, then you lift that out and he has bigger equipment below that. There would be no reason for my hair to ever be in the bottom of that box. IMHO

Though I guess if they're planning to arrest CW, why the check points......

Just in case someone gets antsy and decides he has to sneak the babies away? Do we really know that someone didn’t kill the mom and stash the kids with an accomplice?

I haven’t read every article so if my question is stupid, ;) we can just pretend I never said it, k?

They need help but no pictures or physical descriptions for people who might see her or the girls and not have been in the internet? I don’t usually watch tv- is that normal to ask for help and not show a picture
I can’t fathom a dad killing his kids. That’s the sticking point for me. I can see him dropping his kids off somewhere if he was going to hurt Shannan, but not killing them all.
The only ones I can think of end in the Dad taking their own life, too.

People kill their children very very often. A woman killed her son and buried him under her trailer in NE Colorado years ago. Family reported, police were notified the child was missing, all channels were done correctly and that little boy lay under that trailer for cannto remember, but a good long time. Why? I don't know, but people do wipe out kids and entire families. We are normal, so we cannot get it, and I am glad I don't get it, but it happens all too often...IMHO (now you know where my trailer idea came from, and this was not a vacant trailer the child was found under, it was occupied....:( 3-year-old Sterling boy not seen for months found dead; mom held – The Denver Post

IMO, no. Maybe there were other interests, but I don't think any friend or new BF is out there hiding her and the girls, knowing well that there is an ongoing FBI investigation happening. I love my friends but I wouldn't go up on criminal charges for them.

Me either. But you never know. Madeline Jones friends drove her out of state and helped hide her. They only confessed months later right before undergoing a depo.

But I'm kind of falling off the fence in this case. And very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288