Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She posts a LOT of stuff in the middle of the night. And that Thrive stuff is not something a pregnant mom should be using. Ugh!

On the one hand is the elephant in the room. On the other- I am concerned by the other elephant. But mostly- I am concerned by the missing kids.

The husband is always the first suspect, but after seeing her bizarre last FB post with the doll under the blanket, we can’t rule out her doing something horrible herself here. Yikes.

I think that was just a crazy coincidence. That was posted before her Thrive trip, and it seems like she found the doll like that.....her kids had done it.

The husband is always the first suspect, but after seeing her bizarre last FB post with the doll under the blanket, we can’t rule out her doing something horrible herself here. Yikes.
What doll under the blanket? Don’t see that!

Hi all, this is about 5 miles away from me. I heard about it on NextDoor. I'm very nervous about the fact that car seats were left at home. I NEVER take those things out unless I have to.
From the Google map it doesn't look like there is a easy spot to hide 3 people ?
Could you let us know about the area, is there water, wooded areas and so on?
Thank You

I saw that and took that to be a really funny thing she walked in on after one of her kids did it. I have a creepy doll photo where a legless doll is stationed in a high chair with one of the legs on a plate. My 2yo at the time did it. It cracked me up but would look really weird in a situation like this.

It's on her Facebook. There is a photo of a life-sized toddler doll covered in a white sheet on the couch. She says something like, "should I be worried?"
Under which post? In comments?

From the Google map it doesn't look like there is a easy spot to hide 3 people ?
Could you let us know about the area, is there water, wooded areas and so on?
Thank You

Lots of commercial development across the south side of HWY 52, warehouses and a truck stop. It's right along I-25 so easy access to Denver or Wyoming. The area is developing, her neighborhood is under partial construction and has a new school opening this fall (tomorrow). North of her neighborhood are larger areas of land, not developed or are being used for fracking and oil. Some houses. West of her is about the same. East of her is the interstate, more open fields, and then the actual town of Frederick.

Lots of commercial development across the south side of HWY 52, warehouses and a truck stop. It's right along I-25 so easy access to Denver or Wyoming. The area is developing, her neighborhood is under partial construction and has a new school opening this fall (tomorrow). North of her neighborhood are larger areas of land, not developed or are being used for fracking and oil. Some houses. West of her is about the same. East of her is the interstate, more open fields, and then the actual town of Frederick.
Thank You :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members