Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by moonriverfarm, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

SABBM

How would LE know that ?
    Curious.
    What if a stranger took her and the two girls... wouldn't there be a very clear danger to the public -- esp. in that specific neighborhood ?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    PommyMommy and Amonet like this.
  2. JuStLiSs

JuStLiSs Member

If it was an open bed he probably put them in the garage so they wouldn't get stolen. Just my opinion

3. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

They always say it. I think the default is unless they know without a doubt someone is running around kidnapping or murdering people they say "No immediate threat to the public."

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

How would a stranger have taken them? If they have video and the only movement is her arriving home at 2am and him leaving for work at 5:15am? Unless the stranger had an invisibility cloak.... or the camera isn't as helpful as we think.

5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Apparently LE does not believe the disappearance a stranger abduction, and SC and daughters were target and known to person(s) responsible. It's possible they have a timeline. Maybe CW told them he was someplace that didn't check out. LE have many methods to determine whether public is at threat.

6. HoldySi

HoldySi Well-Known Member

Thank you, this helps a lot!! Definitely assuming he didn’t realize his neighbors had a camera with a wider view of their house. He could’ve been going with the assumption that she could’ve snuck out with the kids and caught a ride but this would’ve been caught by the neighbors camera...

When he said on the interview that after their emotional talk she said she was going over to a friends, when are we to assume this was? At 2am after she got home? Just gonna get her kids out of bed and go hang with a friend? Or as he was leaving for work at 515am? Why would she say this following an emotional discussion? Didn’t he ask what friend? My husband certainly would have. Not just a, “Oh cool going to a friends huh? Well see ya later!”

7. i.b.nora

i.b.nora I am polka dot

Reminiscent of:

"The Ramseys spoke on national TV Wednesday - one week to the day after their daughter, 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey, was last seen alive.

"There is a killer on the loose," Patsy Ramsey said. "I don't know who it is, I don't know if it's a he or a she. But if I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep your babies close to you. There's someone out there.""

8. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

If this is the case, then he is painted into a pretty damning window.

9. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Yeah... I’m still 10 pages behind but it made me sad to hear the dog is in the house since the guy said he didn’t want to be there. I hope the poor pup is being cared for and loved on.

10. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

Mr. Clean?

Hazelnutty likes this.
  11. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

IF there's video recording that could account for the movements around their house in that window of time.... they (LE) could look for her in a radius of the distance to his workplace.

Have they used SAR dogs at all ?
    Going on the assumption she could still be alive and well -- just hiding at a friends' place. Though that seems far-fetched, since she didn't take her kids' meds. (A previous article implied one of the children may have had a medical issue.)

I'm not thinking they'd need cadaver/decomp. dogs at the house yet.
    No blood evidence or signs of a struggle -- according what's been released by LE.

Hazelnutty, WonderMore and PommyMommy like this.
  12. Stunned

I hate even asking this....how far are they away from a dump? Any fires burning nearby? I will now wash my hands for typing this.

13. jemjam

jemjam Active Member

If I’m remembering correctly he said her plans to go to the friend’s house were “vague”. He didn’t mention the doctor’s appt. that the friend said Shanann was going to and what about it was the first day of school?

14. mountainguy777

mountainguy777 Former Member

These sweet girls should have started school Monday. This is horrid.

15. Momma2cam

Momma2cam Well-Known Member

I just skimmed the articles, FB page, and comments here. I literally feel sick. Those poor girls. If she took the girls and fled to a domestic violence shelter, she would have been seen on camera leaving, correct? Another vehicle at minimum would have been seen pulling in to presumably transport her? I am assuming LE also checked shelters- although I'm uncertain of their confidentiality and privacy rules in active investigations.

I have a horrible feeling about this and feel nauseous thinking about what likely happened. :(

16. mountainguy777

I’m hoping he did tell a friend or relative to take the girls because he was going to do something very bad. But unlikely....

Duchy, mtnlites, Hazelnutty and 5 others like this.
  17. BIC

BIC Well-Known Member

I think this is just another case of a guilty person giving too many details while talking. I’m not so sure he knows if there’s shoes missing or not, but I have absolutely no doubt he knows where those blankets are, and I don’t even want to say where that probably is. IMO

18. Stunned

In my experience with Moms living in shelters. You can call the shelters, identify who you are. Teacher from school, and leave a message for why you are calling. You don’t ask if they are there. Just give a message.

19. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

LE knows how to interrogate. If this guy did something to Shannon and the girls as a result of snapping after or during that emotional heated "discussion" , he's going to fold....just like in Crystal McDowell's case.
    If he is fundamentally a cold calculator and premeditated this, I suspect he will go silent, stick to his story, and assume no body no case.
    That is, IF he is responsible for their disappearance.

20. mountainguy777

Was just watching Denver news. They said the community is on edge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.