Shania Twain's BIL Shoots Self

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just read on a Canadian news site that Shania Twain's BIL shot himself in the head rather than be arrested. Supposedly it involved Shania's 1/2 brother and drugs.

kato said:
I just read on a Canadian news site that Shania Twain's BIL shot himself in the head rather than be arrested. Supposedly it involved Shania's 1/2 brother and drugs.

Is he dead? This is sad either way.

The brother-in-law of country-pop singer Shania Twain escaped arrest by the Ontario Provincial Police on Saturday by shooting himself in the head.

Jason Bernard Logan, 32, was the subject of a Canada-wide arrest warrant for violating his parole in Edmonton after failing to report in February. He had previously served 20 months in prison for possession for the purpose of trafficking and possession of stolen property.

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2006/04/1809.cfm

"Logan was originally arrested in Edmonton in 2004 with his brother-in-law, Darryl Twain, who's the singer's half-brother."

So wait. How is this Jason guy her brother-in-law again? Wouldn't her brother-in-law be married to her sister? I don't even know if she has a sister, but if Darryl Twain is her half-brother, and Jason is HIS brother-in-law...how can he be Shania's brother-in-law? Sorry...

Hbgchick said:
"Logan was originally arrested in Edmonton in 2004 with his brother-in-law, Darryl Twain, who's the singer's half-brother."

So wait. How is this Jason guy her brother-in-law again? Wouldn't her brother-in-law be married to her sister? I don't even know if she has a sister, but if Darryl Twain is her half-brother, and Jason is HIS brother-in-law...how can he be Shania's brother-in-law? Sorry...

My brain is too tired to figure out this maze today. LOL

kato said:
My brain is too tired to figure out this maze today. LOL
The only thing I can think of is that Darryl Twain ("who is the singer's half brother") - is half brother because they share one parent (probably father because of last name being same??).

As for Jason Logan, the brother-in-law who shot himself, he would be related to Shania by marriage - he probably married her sister.

Make sense?

Just did some surfing and found this:

Birth Name: Eilleen Regina Edwards (Later adopted by Jerry Twain)
Siblings: Jill, Carrie Ann, Darryl and Mark

Shania Twain was born in Windsor Ontario Canada on the 28th August 1965. Then she was known as Eilleen Regina Edwards.Just a few years later her parents Clarence and Sharon were divorced. Sharon took the children up to north to Timmins Ontario where she would marry an Ojibwa (Native Canadian) by the name of Jerry Twain, he adopted Eilleen and her two sisters, Jill (the eldest child) and Carrie ann (the youngest). Soon after they married they had two more children, first Mark, then Darryl.
Source: netglimse.com

So - Shania has two sisters, Jill and Carrie Ann - all of whom were adopted by Shania's stepfather, so their last name's are all Twain. After her stepfather married her mom, they had 2 more kids - Mark and Darryl.

IOW - Darryl is Shania's half brother, while this Jason Logan must have married either Jill or Carrie Ann. Makes sense now. :D

Shania has two sisters the oldest is Jill, the youngest is Carrie Ann

SieSie said:
Just did some surfing and found this:

Source: netglimse.com

So - Shania has two sisters, Jill and Carrie Ann - all of whom were adopted by Shania's stepfather, so their last name's are all Twain. After her stepfather married her mom, they had 2 more kids - Mark and Darryl.

IOW - Darryl is Shania's half brother, while this Jason Logan must have married either Jill or Carrie Ann. Makes sense now. :D

Yup, makes sense. Thanks for figuring it out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v0icing
Back