Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going to say "no foul play could be detected from the state of the remains".

Which makes me ponder about a maybe stupid question. If I throw a drug party in LI and someone gets herself a bad trip and runs out in a swamp, is that kind of manslaughter or is it just an accident? I'm pretty sure, here in the Midwest, they would try to mail my rear against the wall for it, how is it on the East Coast?

Peter

Which makes me ponder about a maybe stupid question. If I throw a drug party in LI and someone gets herself a bad trip and runs out in a swamp, is that kind of manslaughter or is it just an accident? I'm pretty sure, here in the Midwest, they would try to mail my rear against the wall for it, how is it on the East Coast?

Peter

Is there any evidence that JB supplied her with drugs?

ETA
In reference to the latest body that was dumped in Manorville after ODing. The boyfriend was charged with improperly disposing of a body. The guy whose apartment it was wasn't charged with anything.

Peter

unless police could prove drugs were administered to her by force or without her consent, I don't think there's a darn thing they could do...

Is there any evidence that JB supplied her with drugs?

If then LE has it, not me.

ETA
In reference to the latest body that was dumped in Manorville after ODing. The boyfriend was charged with improperly disposing of a body. The guy whose apartment it was wasn't charged with anything.

Now that answers that question, does it?

Peter

ETA
In reference to the latest body that was dumped in Manorville after ODing. The boyfriend was charged with improperly disposing of a body.

If they couldn't prove murder, but could prove improper disposing of a body, then tie the other remains to the same location where the possessions were found, and show that area was maintained by a resident, they might be able to charge him with operating a cemetery without a license which is a felony, makes for great headlines, and alerts society that the resident is crafty serial killer.

If they couldn't prove murder, but could prove improper disposing of a body, then tie the other remains to the same location where the possessions were found, and show that area was maintained by a resident, they might be able to charge him with operating a cemetery without a license which is a felony, makes for great headlines, and alerts society that the resident is crafty serial killer.

Of course, the resulting law suit would be paid by the tax payer because they can't support their theory with a forensic connection to the other victims and every expert will probably speak for the defense, pointing out, that the murders of the GB4 show a signature that directly contradicts a connection to SG. So this would be painful.

Peter

I still believe that foul play *is* evident by the remains...

the NY Post photo of her remains shows something on or wrapped around her upper body...you can't see arms or hands, or legs below the knee and there appears to be feet or some sort of appendages protruding from underneath the wrapping or whatever it is up by her skull.

Attachments

• enlarge.JPG
    enlarge.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 33
I still believe that foul play *is* evident by the remains...

the NY Post photo of her remains shows something on or wrapped around her upper body...you can't see arms or hands, or legs below the knee and there appears to be feet or some sort of appendages protruding from underneath the wrapping or whatever it is up by her skull.

I see not much in this photo but something blue. But that's probably my eyes. However, blue means, it can be something, LE used to cover the remains. If not, all the better, because it's chance to get those guys at least for something. However, still no connection to the GB4, so it won't help to catch the LISK.

Peter

Truth,

First you are assuming your POI does not have a cemetery license, he has other kinds of license. Even if he were charged and did not have a license, he could always plead 'Adverse Possession' which is like squatters rights.

"Your honor, the defendant has been been operating a cemetery for years in this area, with no complaints; under common law of adverse possession he has the right to continue without restriction"

Now this is a joke Ha ha, don't everybody get upset at me.

BTW Truth, has CPH moved from Oak Beach? to where? who is in the house now?

Thanks

WINDSOR

The attorney for the family of a New Jersey prostitute who died near where 10 other victims of a suspected Long Island serial killer were found says authorities have not determined how she died.

-Source

So that is it.

They cannot determine cause of death.

Truth,

First you are assuming your POI does not have a cemetery license, he has other kinds of license. Even if he were charged and did not have a license, he could always plead 'Adverse Possession' which is like squatters rights.

"Your honor, the defendant has been been operating a cemetery for years in this area, with no complaints; under common law of adverse possession he has the right to continue without restriction"

Now this is a joke Ha ha, don't everybody get upset at me.

BTW Truth, has CPH moved from Oak Beach? to where? who is in the house now?

Thanks

WINDSOR

LOL that's funny, a real knee-slapper, well for those of us who haven't had a transfemoral amputation.

The chip on his Tahoe tells me he is in the Sanibel Island area with 26 ft "Canyon Explorer" in tow, fueled to the brim I'm sure. Viva Cuba!

As for who is in the house now? Assuming you mean living people, just the Ms. and Jr., no real trouble here on the court these days. Oh yeah, and one garter belt made of epidermis in his sock drawer, not sure if that counts.

Attachments

• US_Refugee_in_Cuba.jpg
    US_Refugee_in_Cuba.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 17
Just saw that too. 2 of the neck bones were never recovered? That sounds really strange too.

-Source

So that is it.

They cannot determine cause of death.

oooohh the irony, the same as CPH's mother, died of unknown causes at age 22.
except CJH refused an autopsy. These 2 are like the Bermuda triangle for 22 year old females...wtf.. they must know the vulcan death grip.

Just saw that too. 2 of the neck bones were never recovered? That sounds really strange too.

Indeed:(

I´m so sad for her family that they didn´t get any answers.

I sure hope they get a second opinion, like the family did in the Rebecca Zahau case.

Hope SG's family could get Dr Baden or Dr Cyril Wecht to take a look at the case , I remeber one of them back in Decemebr 2011 talked about how it was possible to find out wheter Shannan drowned or not even though her remains was skeletonized. I actually posted it here on WS.

I´ll see if I can find it tomorrow.

Was the neck bone broken so the perp took it? Is he is making a franken-foot? Black market bone marrow transplant? Oxtail and gravy? WTF!

It doesn't sound like an accident, od, drowning or natural causes to me.

Disappointed, but not at all surprised that they are not going to release a COD. When does the family have access to the body? If I was them, I would definitely get a second autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni