Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to respectfully disagree w. you, WR. ‘Allowing the tape to be overwritten’, as you put it, is merely a more tactful way (i.e. passive as opposed to active) of destroying the contents of the footage.
I am going to respectfully disagree w. you, WR. ‘Allowing the tape to be overwritten’, as you put it, is merely a more tactful way (i.e. passive as opposed to active) of destroying the contents of the footage.

Thank you Sleuth_Noob, I agree, but had Law Enforcement requested to view the video Peter Hackett would have had to either provide it or then deliberately erase it.

Thank you Sleuth_Noob, I agree, but had Law Enforcement requested to view the video Peter Hackett would have had to either provide it or then deliberately erase it.

Could it be possible that PCH with his law enforcement connections, knew he had time to let the video be erased automatically. Remember the Commissioner, publicly stated that Shannan wandered off into the marsh and drowned. No crime occurred as far as SCPD were concerned.

Could it be possible that PCH with his law enforcement connections, knew he had time to let the video be erased automatically. Remember the Commissioner, publicly stated that Shannan wandered off into the marsh and drowned. No crime occurred as far as SCPD were concerned.
Anything is possible. We KNOW that Hackett is a liar based on his contradictory statements re: phone calls to Mari Gilbert (proof via phone records), among other similar statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff