OR OR - Sharon Marie Hiller, 25, Eugene, Nov 1992

margaretfpryor

Reaction score
Who killed Sharon Marie Hiller? 'Somebody has to speak for the dead'

This is my biological mother, who was murdered in 1992. I recently was contacted by the Eugene police department asking for information about her, but I was adopted from birth so I do not have any information. I’m new to this forum, so I don’t know all the rules, but any help is great. Thanks!

Attachments

• ABFAEF92-99EC-412D-BA93-6EF461F4D81F.jpeg
    ABFAEF92-99EC-412D-BA93-6EF461F4D81F.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 29

This is my biological mother, who was murdered in 1992. I recently was contacted by the Eugene police department asking for information about her, but I was adopted from birth so I do not have any information. I’m new to this forum, so I don’t know all the rules, but any help is great. Thanks!

Hello, and Welcome to Websleuths!

I am sorry to hear this about your biological mother. She certainly was lovely. It's great to hear that the Eugene PD is still working this case. There are many people here who can help you with resources because they have been doing this longer, and I'm sure they will help you soon.

I did find a reference to her in this article (scrolling down to "other Cold Cases"). Out From The Void II: Eryn Beth McClary

I wish you luck. I imagine this is an incredibly emotional journey you are undertaking, and I'm thinking of you.

Thank you so much for sharing this picture of Sharon. She was my foster sister when I was little and was in my life until she passed. I would love to hear from you. You can reach me at anaiyaelaine@msn.com.

I lived by Sharon's family in the late 70s in sweet home Oregon..I pray they catch whoever did this..so sorry for your loss .my email is belindal1966@aol.com if you want to email me..

Gray Hughes covers this case. Sorry no time stamp but it’s not the first case. Fast forward

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back