Sheep Protest!

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by ctkid, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ctkid

ctkid New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY"]Sheep Protest! - FREAKING HILARIOUS!! - YouTube[/ame]

LOL!

2. Loading...

3. Cherry

Cherry Pie

It's awful hilarious! I saw this yesterday and had to watch it again and laughed just as hard!

4. Jacie Estes

Jacie Estes Medical Marijuana Advocate

I read this book about 20 years ago, kind of a difficult read but was good. This post immediately reminded me of that book.

The Sheep Look Up is a science fiction novel by British author John Brunner, first published in 1972. The novel's setting is decidedly dystopian; the book deals with the deterioration of the environment in the United States. It was nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1972.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sheep_Look_Up"]The Sheep Look Up - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

5. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Enough Is Enough!

LOL!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

I spent a lot of my childhood around sheep farms, but I never saw anything like that, sadly.

I did have pet sheep, though - and while they aren't the sharpest needles in the knitting basket, some of them showed a great deal of character. My last one just never gained any understanding that he was in fact a sheep, so would try to mimic all the "house" animals, cats, dogs.. We caught him following a mother duck down to the pond once, walking ever so carefully behind the tiny baby ducks. Then he got his feet wet in the pond, and decided to be a dog for the rest of the day, lol.

Silly sheep.