Found Safe TN - Rose Graham, 11m, Shelby County, 04 Jun 2019

2csmommy2012

Reaction score

THIS IS A CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE TENNESSEE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION A STATEWIDE AMBER ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED BY THE TENNESSEE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ON BEHALF OF THE SHELBY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FOR ROSE GRAHAM. ROSE IS AN 11-MONTH-OLD BLACK FEMALE WITH BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, 3'0" TALL, AND 22 LBS. ROSE WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A BLUE ONESIE. ROSE IS WITH HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER, ROSCOE GRAHAM, A 25-YEAR-OLD BLACK MALE WITH BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, 5'11" TALL, AND 185 LBS. ROSCOE IS REPORTED TO BE SUICIDAL AND IN POSSESSION OF A WEAPON. ROSE AND ROSCOE WERE LAST SEEN IN THE 7500 BLOCK OF LOWRANCE ROAD IN MEMPHIS, TN. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING THE LOCATION OF ROSE OR ROSCOE, PLEASE CONTACT THE TBI AT 1-800-TBI-FIND OR DETECTIVE DOTSON AT THE SHELBY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE AT 901-379-7625.​

• AMBER Alert: 30278
Rose Graham

p60644.jpg

Missing Since - Jun 3, 2019
Missing From - Memphis, TN
Age Now - 11 months
Sex - Female
Race - Black
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Black
Height - 3'00"
Weight - 22 lbs
Description - Last seen wearing a blue onesie

:A statewide AMBER Alert has been issued by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on behalf of the Shelby County Sheriff's Office for Rose Graham. Rose is an 11-month-old black female with black hair, brown eyes, 3'0" tall, and 22 lbs. Rose was last seen wearing a blue onesie. Rose is with her biological father, Roscoe Graham, a 25-year-old black male with black hair, brown eyes, 5'11" tall, and 185 lbs. Roscoe is reported to be suicidal and in possession of a weapon. Rose and Roscoe were last seen in the 7500 block of Lowrance Road in Memphis, TN. If you have information regarding the location of Rose or Roscoe, please contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND or Detective Dotson at the Shelby County Sheriff's Office at 901-379-7625.

Have you seen this child? Rose Graham

Associated companion - Roscoe Graham

p60645.jpg

Age Now - 25
Sex - Male
Race - Black
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 185 lbs

Have you seen this child? Rose Graham

I don't think he's going to harm her. This strikes me as someone with a broken heart and wanted his child, whom I believe he loves. He's young and immature imo but I don't think he's planning to harm her. Hope I'm right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back