Shelly Miscavige - Wife of David Miscavige

@TonyOrtega94

In 2021, several weeks before he died, Ron Miscavige recorded an interview with us about his daughter-in-law, Shelly Miscavige. A rights agreement prevented us from releasing it earlier, but now with Shelly again in the national news, we're making it public.

Does anybody know if Shelley's case is listed on a law enforcement site? I have seen posts/articles that Leah Remini reported her missing but I was never able to find Shelley's case listed anywhere to indicate that her case is 'cold'. Any info would be helpful!
Leah R. did report SM as a missing person. But the Scientology bigwigs brought the lawyers in to deny that accusation. And if I am remembering correctly, they had some kind of audio or visual proof of SM, assuring LE that she was fine but just wanted some privacy.

Does anyone else remember hearing that?

Leah R. did report SM as a missing person. But the Scientology bigwigs brought the lawyers in to deny that accusation. And if I am remembering correctly, they had some kind of audio or visual proof of SM, assuring LE that she was fine but just wanted some privacy.

Does anyone else remember hearing that?
Much appreciated, I vaguely remember hearing something like that. I wish Shelley's case was in NamUs or something.

Does anybody know if Shelley's case is listed on a law enforcement site? I have seen posts/articles that Leah Remini reported her missing but I was never able to find Shelley's case listed anywhere to indicate that her case is 'cold'. Any info would be helpful!
LAPD accepts donation money from Scientology.

The LAPD were forced to officially check on Shelly’s welfare when Remini filed a report and brought it to the media’s attention.

The police officers claim they spoke to Shelly, but I personally believe they never laid eyes on Shelly herself.
The police simply accepted Scientology’s word that Shelly is alive and fine, WITHOUT proof, and did not investigate her well-being at all. In reality, the LAPD considers this case “closed” because they were told to do so by Scientology.

Edit: clarity

Last edited:
Any websleuths here who want to go to Gold Base and actually ask to see Shelly's face for proof of life?
$cientology just lost another court case, hopefully someone gets brave at the LAPD/FBI and starts a real investigation?

Please don't try that!

imho, Scientology takes Coercive Control to a whole 'nuther level....

jmho ymmv lrr

I have had a fantasy, for quite a while now, that some person or organization would hack them and publish a list of all the names, so everyone would know who's in government etc. Anonymous, are you listening?
You might post the suggestion on a site that caters to that sort of thing. Just a thought...

LAPD 'closed Shelly Miscavige's missing person case after woman claimed she was the Scientology leader's wife - despite the fact they had mismatched fingerprints and footage of their rendezvous was mysteriously scrambled'

The LAPD closed the missing person case for Shelly Miscavige in 2013 after meeting with a woman who claimed to be the Scientology leader's missing wife without properly verifying her identity, according to a new report.

Shelly has not been seen since her father's funeral in 2007. In 2013, she was reported missing by Leah Remini, an actress who spent 35 years in the church before quitting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back