She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Pink Panther, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

Could she have been saying HOELT...For Hidden Oaks Elementary School? "She's close to HOELT???" I don't have the speakers...And I was originally convinced that she was saying "hope" but I do hear a "t" at the end, even without the Bose speakers!

Anyone know if perhaps the school was/is locally referred to in this manner. If not, could this be KC/LA lingo???

2. Loading...

3. sumbunny

sumbunny New Member

H.O.E.S Hiddin oaks elementary school sounds like something a lot different..

Moo

4. PoppyH

PoppyH Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

5. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

Holt, Florida? It's a in the Fla Panhandle near Ft. Walton Beach. Eglin Air Force Base is located in FWB, and many of the military personel that work at Eglin or Hurlburt Field live in Holt. What about that military guy Casey was corresponding with? Was he Air Force? Was he ever stationed at Eglin? Just a thought. I'm prolly way off, but I thought I'd mention it (again lol)

6. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

Thanks so much for posting this Poppy! For those who are interested in this discussion - go to 6:04 on the above link to hear KC say "she's close to holt"...

7. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I'll look to access another one to compare.

8. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

Thanks RR! I have listened and listened and listened to these tapes trying to find code and this one, if we could establish it as fact, would finally convince me that they were communicating in their own "code"! It would also establish that she DID try to direct her brother to where Caylee was!

9. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

10. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

It's "Holt"...what the heck is that pertaining to...street name, city...? I HATED that conversation...it was so scripted IMO. Just way too much information.

ETA: I posted the thread I think you were loking for...in case you didn't see it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3157421&highlight=casey+she%27s+close+home#post3157421

11. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Gotcha

12. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

I did see it and I linked in the post above your response...LOL. The "TY RR" was a "Thank You RR" to you! :)

13. amysmom

amysmom New Member

Wow! It is HOLT! I think you're on to something! :)

14. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

OH...gee thanks...I'm going blind. Was that what you were looking for?

15. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Now the question is...does LE know? And why go through 28 minutes of bs to get to that? I know...the code...I'm going to find the transcript.

16. barrysgirl

barrysgirl New Member

holy cow! she does say Holt!

good find, PP!

17. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

I wasn't the one who found or originally thought that she said "holt"...Someone else, who has Bose speakers found that and posted about it on another thread! (I do wish that I could find and link it but I can't!) What I've added is that I believe that she may have been directing her brother to Holy Oaks Elementary School...That she used "holt(s)" as an acronym to give him the message that Caylee was close to the school.

: )

ETA - I found it! It was Mollie who first pointed out that she thought that KC was saying "holt" and not "home"!

18. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

You are right, when you casually listen to it you assume she is saying, "she is close to home" but it is clearly HOLT.

KC was either trying to be clever and provide clues or intended to say home and subconsciously was thinking where she actually was and -- excited utterance.

19. mydailyopinions

mydailyopinions New Member

I wonder what her Hamsters name was? Holt would be cute for one of those little guys:eek:

20. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

You know what's interesting about this interview. LA asks about a call Casey made around midnight on the 17th...this chick who can't remember when she last saw her daughter, remembers she gave TL's roommate her phone to use?! When I have the energy, I'll try and go look for that, but IIRC there are a couple of dates that LE held on to and didn't release. I couldn't find a written transcript for this video visit.

21. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

Yep...for real. The whole family seems to have a memory problem when it comes to the date they last saw Caylee.:furious:

ETA - just like Cindy could remember all the minute details of the whole Zenaida in Tampa and car accident incident that never took place, but she couldn't remember the last day she saw Caylee.