"She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute

so beautiful .. just like caylee was the song fits so well to her memory..

This is a beautiful song. I played it for my unsuspecting husband and we both just bawled. We love Rascal Flatts. This is just a gem from them.

I haven't posted since the not guilty verdict was read. I was crushed to witness the injustice for Caylee and the setting free of the very person who took her life.

Listening to She's Going Places today was a turning point for me, and I thank all those involved in creating this song for all the good they have done for so many.

I predict a CMA from this song alone. Gosh, it's just beautiful and his words are so tender and sweet...makes me cry every time.

Thank you Rascal Flatts and Gary LeVox....beautiful song for Caylee.

I'm going to contact my local radio stations and ask them to explain Caylee's story before playing the song. Maybe if more people know about her torturous death at her mother's hand and the way the family circled the wagons to save ICA, they'll be less likely to buy anything Antony.

ICA won't do prison time but her blood money plan may fail and she'll end up like OJ.

IMO

What a beautiful tribute to Caylee. Thank you for posting the link. My only fear is that the A's will try to get their hands on money for this song. I doubt they could but I can see CA trying.

It is all about a beautiful little girl gone too soon, Caylee. I have been so upset this week and her murderer's name has been on my lips way too often. I am going to try to wean off the tv watching and obsessive thinking about the injustice of the verdict. I choose instead to think about all Caylee's angels and the fact that Caylee is safe now. She will not grow up in a dysfunctional family that supports a lying, thieving, murderous sociopath.

I don't know how these guys got through recording this beautiful song without breaking down and crying themselves.

Does anyone remember GA saying he and Caylee would look at the stars at night together? I have been looking out my bedroom window for the past six weeks every night before getting into bed. I look up at the sky/stars and tell Caylee 'good night" and tell her she is loved by so many people she will never know how much.

I had managed to get through these past 3 years without crying...until now. I know that the Lord is taking care of her now, but it's nice to be reminded in such a lovely, lovely way. Certainly helps to take the edge off, huh?

It's also so nice to know that EVERYONE seems to be affected by Caylee's story, including so many celebrities. It makes me hopeful that KC will not have an easy time on the outside, even if she does end up getting rich off her story.

But I'm a little concerned about CA moving in and suing these guys, who are only trying to do right by little Caylee's memory. Does anyone know, can she do that?

Wow. Huge lump in my throat. I fought tears, but I wasn't successful. That was absolutely beautiful.

Where are the proceeds going for this song?

Beautiful song. I BELIEVE (by Diamond Rio)and now SHE'S GOING PLACES are my two all time favorite songs..Rascal Flatts is amazing-and I thank them for putting the focus back on Caylee, and reminding us God is in control...,

I had managed to get through these past 3 years without crying...until now. I know that the Lord is taking care of her now, but it's nice to be reminded in such a lovely, lovely way. Certainly helps to take the edge off, huh?

It's also so nice to know that EVERYONE seems to be affected by Caylee's story, including so many celebrities. It makes me hopeful that KC will not have an easy time on the outside, even if she does end up getting rich off her story.

But I'm a little concerned about CA moving in and suing these guys, who are only trying to do right by little Caylee's memory. Does anyone know, can she do that?

I don't think she can, no one is slandering ica in this song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent using smoke signals ;)

But doesn't she have a trademark on Caylee's name that she can wield against these guys?

But doesn't she have a trademark on Caylee's name that she can wield against these guys?

The A's trademarked Caylee Anthony. The song includes the name Caylee. I think they would have a hard time suing them -- even knowing the song is about Caylee Anthony.

For example, Sheryl Crow used the word Walmart in a song called "Love Is a Good Thing.

....with a gun they bought at Walmart discount stores

Walmart never sued her, but they also didn't sell that particular CD in their stores either. Sheryl later apologized.

Knowing the A's they will probably want a chunk of any proceeds though -- I wouldn't put it past them. Sorry if that offends, but it's just my opinon.

Word Mark CAYLEE ANTHONY
Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: T-shirts
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 85322494
Filing Date May 17, 2011
Current Filing Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Lippman Law Offices, P.A. CORPORATION FLORIDA lippmanlaw@llopa.com 255 South Orange Ave., #720 Orlando FLORIDA 32801
Attorney of Record Mark Lippman
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

I was just going to say that they would look like complete jerks if they even mentioned their disapproval of this beautiful song.....but then I remembered how they've destroyed and thrown away almost every memorial that people have gone to show their love and respects to Caylee. :(

What a beautiful song ! I was soooo angry at the verdict...

But now, I smile for Caylee. She really toutched my heart, forever....

There will be something positive coming out of her story, somewhere, somehow, someday....

I embrace my children and thank God for them....

PEACE...:peace:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back