"She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute

Well music, words to the chorus and the entire concept... Charity or not it's not right to steal someone elses work and take credit for the idea.

This song is amazing!! I have to admit I find a little comfort in knowing I am not alone in my confusion and heart break over this. I live in Nc and Zahara Bakers step-mother asked for a change of venue just a day or so after the Kc verdict and it just sent shivers down my spine. I am losing faith in our justice system. So many children not getting justice because their "parents/step-parents" don't have to talk. They have the right to remain silent. Worked for Kc, it is working for Kyron's step-monster, for Gabriel Johnsons mother, for Adam Baker, and on and on the list goes. I don't think parents murdering children and getting away with it simply by keeping silent is what our founding fathers had in mind when they drafted the constitution. Liberty and justice for all. That all should have included Caylee and every one of these other kids!!

Maybe they want to use it as the theme song for their new foundation:maddening:

Good thing he didn't use Caylee's name or they'd be trying to sue him, too.

Meet and Greet? Is that like the meet and greets they had when Caylee was "missing"?
In public? To get some media coverage?

I guess a private, personal thank you note with a donation to the charity wouldn't get them in the news again.

Good thing he didn't use Caylee's name or they'd be trying to sue him, too.

Meet and Greet? Is that like the meet and greets they had when Caylee was "missing"?
In public? To get some media coverage?

I guess a private, personal thank you note with a donation to the charity wouldn't get them in the news again.

Wow.. beautiful song.. so sad. I thought he did say "sweet Caylee" towards the end o the song? I wonder if the A's are trying to see if they can extract any $$$$ or fame from this song?

Can't they just let Caylee finallyhave something that is just about her and not tainted by the greed and circus atmosphere?

Which brings me to a question....... The protection of Caylee's name. The Anthony's have filed to protect the name right? Now that Casey is free and the Anthony's are not legally the next of kin anymore because Casey has the right to make all of the decisions, I wonder if Casey has to litigate to regain that right or if it is automatic. Maybe it is as simple as reversing her decision to allow for that? I have no idea. But I don't think the Anthony family has the same standing as they did while Casey was in jail.

Bring in the lawyers.

I don't know if "the NERVE" is exactly the right phrase to use to express the audacity of these people...but...what GALL they have. Lawdy! :maddening:

I think this is sweet, even though Levoux didn't really write the song, a worship leader wrote and recorded it last year....Adam Crabb, I think that is the first name.

Wow.. beautiful song.. so sad. I thought he did say "sweet Caylee" towards the end o the song? I wonder if the A's are trying to see if they can extract any $$$$ or fame from this song?

Can't they just let Caylee finally have something that is just about her and not tainted by the greed and circus atmosphere?

Nope!

Can't they just let Caylee finallyhave something that is just about her and not tainted by the greed and circus atmosphere?

You're right - I didn't notice that before.
Makes me even more suspicious of the Anthonys wanting to meet him. Bet they want some of the profits to go to their new "foundation."

This song is something beautiful FOR CAYLEE. The thought of the A's having ANYTHING to do with it (meeting the RF's, the writer - or anyone else) makes me SICK. I want them to keep their GRUBBY PAWS OFF!

Stretch limo's, private jets, RUBBING NOSES WITH RASCAL FLATTS , all on the BLOOD of that precious, darling girl. NO NO NO NO NO.

I hope the RF's turn them down FLATT.

They are trying to rehab their image as "grieving grandparents" for their freaking FOUNDATION and book and by meeting with the RF's to BOOHOO about their *plight* will drive me out of my gourde! (and I am already SO CLOSE after all that has happened!)

Please PLEASE PLEASE RF'S dont fall for it! They had their chance and they decided to SPIT on Caylee when they LIED for her murderer! Why cant they just DISAPPEAR and let us all grieve for the INJUSTICE done to Caylee since they dont seem capable? They are morally complicit in the what happened to her and yet its all CRAB PUFFS AND HOLIDAYS. They DO. NOT. CARE that justice has not be done.

AHHHHHHH! Giving myself another time out. I am FURIOUS.

I think this is sweet, even though Levoux didn't really write the song, a worship leader wrote and recorded it last year....Adam Crabb, I think that is the first name.

I meant I was mad that CA and GA wanted to meet with him, not that he wrote it.

I posted the below in the "who will make the most $$ this thread a few minutes ago, I did not see this thread, so I will repost it here.

re: CA/GA re: who will make the most $$ out of this....the below link is in the daily news thread on this site, I posted the part that was called out in the post here with the URL:
http://countrymusictattletale.com/20...rascal-flatts/

"According to TMZ, Casey Anthony’s parents are trying to get in touch with Rascal Flatts. They want to arrange a meet and greet to thank Gary Levox to thank him for his tune, “She’s Going Places.” "

now I guess, first, consider the source, TMZ, so this is based solely on that post in our daily news thread..........

so before I posted about this, I wanted to be sure I had the right idea of a "meet and greet", and I did, checked Merriam Webster on-line dictionary:
meet-and-greet is ": a reception at which a public figure (as a politician or rock star) socializes with press members and other guests"

so herein lies my problem with the A's, can they not do ANYTHING without a big public spectacle?? if they want to thank the Rascal Flatts, simply contact them and thank them. They do not need a "meet and greet" for this, do they?? or am I wrong here? I simply do not understand this. and then they want to complain that everyone is following their every move, and other people here want to say they deserve their "privacy". IMO, THEY DO NOT deserve any privacy if they cannot thank the Rascal Flatts without a meet-and-greet, and IMO only, but they could be planning to use this to solicit more donations for their "charity" where they will take salaries. I simply do not understand these people. Simply thank them for the song in private. IMO, MOO, etc.

I cant take it. I literally CANNOT TAKE IT. Who do the A's think they are fgs? THE QUEEN???

I have to step away. I am going to explode.

I posted the below in the "who will make the most $$ this thread a few minutes ago, I did not see this thread, so I will repost it here.

This is just like JB fighting the gag order then going on tv 4 nights aweek and then saying FCA could not get a fair trial.

SICK-SICK-SICK !!!!!!!

My fear (if they meet w/RF) is that pictures will be posted to their foundation(S) web pages (both CMAFoundation and CayleesFund) looking like RF endorse them and making people who are not hip to G&C send donations!:maddening:

RF fans write a letter to their fan base to snub the A's.........
can we post a link to fan club or their agent?
RF should get all the $$$ and do what they want..........
P on the A's................

This song is something beautiful FOR CAYLEE. The thought of the A's having ANYTHING to do with it (meeting the RF's, the writer - or anyone else) makes me SICK. I want them to keep their GRUBBY PAWS OFF!

Stretch limo's, private jets, RUBBING NOSES WITH RASCAL FLATTS , all on the BLOOD of that precious, darling girl. NO NO NO NO NO.

I hope the RF's turn them down FLATT.

They are trying to rehab their image as "grieving grandparents" for their freaking FOUNDATION and book and by meeting with the RF's to BOOHOO about their *plight* will drive me out of my gourde! (and I am already SO CLOSE after all that has happened!)

Please PLEASE PLEASE RF'S dont fall for it! They had their chance and they decided to SPIT on Caylee when they LIED for her murderer! Why cant they just DISAPPEAR and let us all grieve for the INJUSTICE done to Caylee since they dont seem capable? They are morally complicit in the what happened to her and yet its all CRAB PUFFS AND HOLIDAYS. They DO. NOT. CARE that justice has not be done.

AHHHHHHH! Giving myself another time out. I am FURIOUS.

Post of the Day!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back