"She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of...what's been normal for her lately"

Well, KC DID manage to push the guilt buttons.

The As apologized to her for being bad parents. They told her "when" she gets out she will not have to work.

I think KC blames her parents for "making" her murder Caylee, and is letting them know.

ITA.
The A's should have apologized to Caylee, earlier, for being bad parents, when it was still forgivable.

YellowSub I have never bought into the theory KC killed Caylee to prevent her from being harmed by Cindy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/CENTER]

I agree with everything you said in your post. Regarding the above reference, maybe I should've been more clear. I do not think kc did this to keep Caylee from being harmed by CA. I think kc murdered Caylee as the ultimate spitefulness agains CA. kc felt the only important thing in CA's life was the baby. CA threatened to take Caylee away. So, in response, kc did the taking away first. IMO, kc felt her life with her parents was horrible and would rather "put Caylee to sleep forever" than let her endure that. Not to mention the enjoyment she got from taking the one thing her mother loved.

Cindy's question makes my blood run cold, "What have you done?" every time I hear it, I get a shiver up my spine. I can only imagine the horror Cindy was feeling when she said those words. She sounds like she was fully aware of what KC was capable of. And just for that moment she lets down her guard, letting everyone else in on the truth too.

If KC and Cindy met at TL's place between 7:30 and 8 pm, it was still a good hour or two before Caylee generally went down for the night. KC's claim that Caylee was sleeping and she didn't want her to be disturbed is as lame as all the other lies that pop out of her mouth. It was once again KC making things up on the spur of the moment. Very seldom is there any real thought put into her answers, I'm guessing she is so used to getting away with lies, it isn't worth her trouble to put any effort into them.

The way she worded it sounded like it was almost a little slip of the tongue on KC's part. Or it was possibly just 'A Speak'. I've thought all along they have a very strange way of wording most things.

The comment 'they haven't even found her clothes' was supposedly said by KC to no one in particular and was heard by the female bounty hunter, who was staying with KC 24/7 when LP bonded her out of jail. KC was watching the news about a search for Caylee and was very 'flip' when she made the remark. As if to say, they haven't found her clothes what makes them think they can find her body!? Guess that was another thought gone the way of all good things.

YellowSub I have never bought into the theory KC killed Caylee to prevent her from being harmed by Cindy.

KC had infinite choices in how Caylee could be raised. She could have gotten a real job, that made real money so she could have rented a real apartment. She could have put her up for adoption, even at the advanced age of 3 yrs old. People would have stood in line for hours for the chance to adopt that bright, beautiful little angel. She could have put her into foster care until she got her act together to make a life for both of them away from Cindy's reach. She could have even contacted Caylee's paternal gparents, if Caylee's father is truly dead. They may have jumped at the chance to spend time with the child of their son.

Caylee died by KC's hand because KC is a spiteful beotch. She no longer wanted to be bothered by this child who was a huge inconvenience to her. She was cutting into her party time in a big way, causing Cindy to call her at all hours to care of the "little snot head" (one of the more annoying nic names her momster gave her). The fact that Caylee could now speak her own mind and probably stated a preference to stay at home with her gparents probably annoyed KC too.

NO! NO! NO! There is no way in he!! this was done for any reason except her momster wanted her gone for good and probably thought she herself would be seen as a tragic victim. I hope she rots for a long, long time before being taken out the same way she took her precious child out. Then her remains can be placed in a couple garbage bags and tossed in a trash filled lot. (If only we could.) I hope the stories we heard that KC is having nightmares, haunt her every moment and the next time she gets a good sleep, is the sleep she will get at the end of the needle used for her execution. Even that is too good for her after what she did to her baby girl, unless it is an old, dull needle used several times before it finds its way into KC's vein.

I DO
believe KC didn't want Caylee to suffer what she had her whole life.

I DO

I disagree. I think KC only cares about KC. I don't think she thought far enough ahead to think of Caylee's childhood; she's too busy thinking of what she wants in HER immediate future.

I agree with everything you said in your post. Regarding the above reference, maybe I should've been more clear. I do not think kc did this to keep Caylee from being harmed by CA. I think kc murdered Caylee as the ultimate spitefulness agains CA. kc felt the only important thing in CA's life was the baby. CA threatened to take Caylee away. So, in response, kc did the taking away first. IMO, kc felt her life with her parents was horrible and would rather "put Caylee to sleep forever" than let her endure that. Not to mention the enjoyment she got from taking the one thing her mother loved.

YellowSub Thank you for the explanation. I must be taking it wrong every time I read the Cindy-KC-Caylee connection. My interpretation would have meant KC admitted Cindy damaged her, this is something I just don't see happening.

I completely agree with your line of thought, that KC was taking Caylee from Cindy out of spite and with the intention of inflicting as much pain as possible on Cindy (thus the lies about Caylee being returned by her BDay and KC's claim that Caylee is alive and close by.) I'm still not sure which motivating factor was more important, inflicting pain on Cindy or just getting rid of the kid that was causing KC so much aggravation and annoyance in her own life. I'm still leaning towards just being rid of the cramp in her life style, while causing her mother and father pain and suffering was just a happy side effect.

I can still hear Cindy's mom Shirley telling the detectives she fears that KC may have just hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, as a reason to murder her precious baby. What a horrible thought for a grandparent to have to believe, especially one who clearly loved her granddaughter very much at one time and to admit to the LEOs that she finally broke down and told her granddaughter "I love you, but I don't like you" I believe what KC has put her family through is unforgivable.

I disagree. I think KC only cares about KC. I don't think she thought far enough ahead to think of Caylee's childhood; she's too busy thinking of what she wants in HER immediate future.

I agree! KC only cares for KC! She didn't love Caylee enough to risk her own chance to be with TonE! If she wanted to spare Caylee, she would have found a way that didn't screw up her own chance for happiness! I only wish she had cared enough to give her to someone!:mad:
But, that doesn't mean she won't try to use the excuse that she was trying to save Caylee from a childhood like she had! I think she might try this in an effort to get somw kind of sympathy-yeah right!:bang:

What was normal for Caylee...

I was watching Three Men and a Baby - and there is a scene where the Tom Selleck character comes running out of the apt bldg, just as the drug dealer is about to put the baby in the trunk of the car and then drive off.

Made me wonder if KC had seen that movie ....

thanks reeseeva, I totally misssed that when I watched these previously. I want to ask after the video ends, the box changes to show a number of other clips... the 7th clip along the bottom (shows CA sitting between LE at the corner of the table) in this one she totally throws Jessie under the bus and LE is holding her hand and attempting to get CA to understand how she is continually changing her story. I've never seen this portion of the interview and wonder if it's a different interview altogether that I've missed? Or even if there is more to that portion of the interview. Does anyone know?

Thanks

I think that one was part of the same interview.

If you believe KC isa sociopath that means her brain is unable to feel the "normal" emotions most the populas feel. Knowing that KC has a void in processing what others needs are, causing her mimick and become a good reader of people. Kind of like a blind person adapting to brail ect... KC didn't have an authentic moment ever, always seeming to con. Caylee was a real feeling loving, so innocent, genuine being able to see the needs in the family by trying to keep them smiling, especially, "Moma Baby...KC?. This truley has nothing to do with Caylee being more verble & telling KC secrets. It has everything to do with an old soul toddler (Look at those penetrating brown eyes of truth) being authentic in spirit. Something KC would never be and KC new CA would never be. This death ironically was about truth. Caylee was the only one to speak truths in that home. (as children do) We no how CA feels about manipulating that word to fit an untruth. This is how they have betrayed Caylee in death. Truth has become fact now in this case as the family continues on a decieteful path. JMO. Edit if I trailed off.

I DO

If KC thought enough about Caylee to care whether she suffered at Cindy's hands or not, she had 3 years to do something about it. Including not dumping her on Cindy and George every chance she got, not leaving her alone with Cindy so much that Cindy became her primary care giver and the person Caylee went to for comfort, over her own mother. If KC cared enough about Caylee to worry about about her suffering, KC would not have wrapped her face in duct tape there by cutting off all chances of Caylee having her whole life.

If KC cared about Caylee, even one little bit, she would have gotten a job to support the both of them. She would have gotten an apartment and a real babysitter. (A babysitter who has a list of referrals from lots of happy parents and their children.) Maybe KC would have even valued the time she spent with her baby, so when she wasn't working, she would have spent the majority of her time with her precious child and been the truly dedicated parent G & C claim she was. Possibly had she been this person who so loved her child, she never would have turned into the party girl we all witnessed thru pictures placed all over the net. Maybe she would have continued to value the love of the man in her life who loved her so much that even after she deceived him over the paternity of her child, he asked her to be his wife and offered to be the father of her child.

If KC cared about anyone but herself, and if she found motherhood to be too difficult for her to handle; she would have given custody to her parents, or to the state to be placed in foster care until she got her life together or even placed Caylee up for adoption. She would not have been the first, nor the last single mom who couldn't care for her own child and loved the child enough to to allow her to be raised by someone who was ready to be a parent.

No, in my opinion KC did the most selfish thing any woman can do. She took the life of her baby girl. She took it, then she placed her body in garbage bags. KC drove around with her precious baby in the trunk of her car until she was so decomposed the car still reeked 4 mos after her little baby's body had been tossed out. KC cared so little for the life of her child she took her body wrapped in garbage bags and left it in a trash filled gully.

After murdering her precious baby, KC proved to anyone who cared enough to open a newspaper how little she cared about her baby. KC moved in full time with her new boyfriend, She rented movies with him, she spent all day in bed with him, she went out dancing and drinking with him. Never one time did she mention the loss of her child to him. When in the middle of the night, her demons were too much to bare by herself and she broke down in tears, she made up an excuse for the crying and didn't mention it again.

After abandoning her daughters body in a trash filled gully, KC increased her partying. She entered a hot body contest and got a tattoo celebrating the new found freedom she had in living the good life. She stole over $700.00 from her current bff and spent the money on anything that caught her eye. She lied to anyone and everyone about her little girl. She lied to her parents, she stole more money from her parents all while living the good life as her baby's corpse continued to decompose down to a little sack of bones.

IMO If KC cared at all for her beautiful baby girl, if she had not done so prior to July 15, when her mother finally caught up with her she would have broken down in tears and confessed all. When LE showed up she would have taken them to the place she left her baby, instead of lying about everything she had been through for 31 days. She would have signed a confession and probably ended up spending a few years in jail on manslaughter and child abuse charges before being released. Maybe while in prison KC could have gotten an education, then after her release she could have honored her daughter's life by becoming a counselor for other young women who have children at risk of being abused. Maybe she could even be the one who saved the life of a child by being in the right place, at the right time, when another single mom reached the end of her rope but calls the help line before taking her frustrations out on her child. Who could better prevent this tragedy than someone who was at that same intersection and made the wrong turn?

Caylee Marie, whose life was stolen from her from her so very, very, young, could look down from the heavens and know her life and death truly had a purpose. And in the grand scheme of things, isn't that what we all want before we die? To know our life had meaning...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back