Shia LaBeouf's Shenanigans

I have enjoyed his films since he was just a kiddo. I have been watching his recent behavior with a lot of concern. As others have said, it seems obvious something is very wrong.

My brother works for NASA and was a liaison during the filming of "Transformers 3" between the crew and NASA. He also got a walk-on part in the film, which is totally irrelevant, but pretty darn cool. Anyway, he said that Shia was a total jerk. He used more colorful language, but the bottom line was that Shia was not someone he would ever care to deal with again. He said that everyone else was really nice, but that Shia was, I believe he said, a douche. LOL! That was filmed in what, 2011? Sounds like he's only gotten worse.

I wonder if its simply a matter of a big entitled head and wanting attention? I hope not, as I said I have enjoyed his performances since he was a child but lots of child performers fall victim to stupid mindsets of being "above" others and feel allowed to act any ole way because they have been catered to their entire lives.
ETA if it is simply douchery to blame I feel like his roles and parts will dwindle out and maybe he can eventually connect those dots.

Another one who's committing suicide right in front of our eyes...

Can no one HELP these lost souls?

The difference between Leo Di Caprio and the Shias and Rivers of Hollywood...a loving and protective mother.

My husgand used to employ a guy. Dude could drink three beers tops before this bizarre thing woulde happen. Biochemically he could not handle alcohol. he would turn on a dime at three beers and become a raving dangerous lunatic. Not exagerating. The man has been to jail countless times lost his license permanently, and yet will still drink. because he is an alcoholic.

He was last time around released on parole on the condition that he submit to monthly injections that make him violently ill if he drinks. EVEN SO, dude will power past the violent vomiting to get his drunk on.

But when he is compliant it does seem to help him stay dry longer.

I wonder if Shai has a similar biochemical response to alcohol? Or has a severer problem with alcohol.

In an interview with Dazed magazine, Shia LaBeouf has said he was raped by a woman during a performance art project in Los Angeles earlier this year. In it, LaBoeuf sat alone in a room with a big sign saying 'I am sorry', and members of the public were allowed in one at a time, to look at him. He previously said how moved he was at the kindness people showed him.

Now he's revealed though, that when a woman and her boyfriend entered, she proceeded to strip and then began whipping LaBeouf before raping him. Two other artists involved in the project have confirmed the incident and say they put a stop to it 'as soon as they became aware'. His girlfriend, in the building at the time, heard rumors of the incident and came and asked him about it, but he says he couldn't speak so they just sat there in painful silence. It's not known if the rape was reported to police.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...eak-alleged-rape-iamsorry-art-show?CMP=twt_gu

Was he bound or gagged or somehow incapacitated other than the paperbag on his head?

In an interview with Dazed magazine, Shia LaBeouf has said he was raped by a woman during a performance art project in Los Angeles earlier this year. In it, LaBoeuf sat alone in a room with a big sign saying 'I am sorry', and members of the public were allowed in one at a time, to look at him. He previously said how moved he was at the kindness people showed him.

Now he's revealed though, that when a woman and her boyfriend entered, she proceeded to strip and then began whipping LaBeouf before raping him. Two other artists involved in the project have confirmed the incident and say they put a stop to it 'as soon as they became aware'. His girlfriend, in the building at the time, heard rumors of the incident and came and asked him about it, but he says he couldn't speak so they just sat there in painful silence. It's not known if the rape was reported to police.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...eak-alleged-rape-iamsorry-art-show?CMP=twt_gu

It would be so easy to dismiss this, but so many chronic alcoholics put themselves in very risky situations and lack the normal instincts for self preservation.
That way, they create more new excuses to drink in their mind, and the cycle continues. Just volunteering to make himself vulnerable like that betrays a propensity for risk way beyond what most of us would find tolerable. I'm not surprised that if anything bad happened, he did nothing to stop it.
I have seen alcoholics ride the crazy train for years and never realize what crap choices they had made.

This, and Shia, is just ridiculous as well as insulting to true victims.

Actor Shia LaBeouf, famous for once wearing a paper bag on his head stating he's 'not famous anymore', was injured 'late Tuesday night' during filming of American Honey in North Dakota, his agent says.

LaBeouf was taken to hospital to have several stitches in his head and hand but his injuries were minimal, according to his agent.

http://www.ann7.com/article/35389-2506201525062015.html#.VYu2RUY7mNF

A dazed Shia LaBeouf was videoed arguing with girlfriend Mia Goth in Tübingen, Germany, where she's filming, then jumping into a car with three or four strangers. Before that, Mia Goth had taken his backpack in an effort to get him to stay and inside the car, LaBeouf thanks the men for 'saving his life' because 'If I had stayed, I would have killed her'.

The men offered to take LaBeouf to hospital because he'd injured his hand, but he refused.

He then tried to Facetime Megan Fox, had a conversation about guns and told the men he was going to Texas, not LA and invited them to stay with him anytime they're in the US.

http://www.etonline.com/news/168736...s_huge_fight_germany_i_would_have_killed_her/

ETA: The article has the gun conversation wrong. LaBeouf only responds 'That's not normal' when the German says he doesn't have a gun. It's the German who then responds 'It's Europe'.

Rather disturbing topic to come out of left field in a car with a bunch of strangers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back