Shocking Lawsuit dismissed!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. Casshew

    Casshew Former Member

    Messages:
    27,884
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    On Independence Day 2000, William Hebert did his Framingham neighbor a favor and got the shock of his life

    He was about to water the flowers outside Carl Enos's house when he touched the spigot and was electrically shocked. A toilet on the second floor had overflowed, causing the home's electrical system to malfunction.

    Hebert sued his neighbor for damages stemming from the shock, which threw him in the air, melted his sneakers and glasses, set his pants on fire, and knocked out his dental plate.

    http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2004/04/17/shock_lawsuit_stays_dismissed/
     
  2. Loading...


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice