Should I post this in the Missing Forum?

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by mysteriew, Jul 14, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

2. Loading...

3. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

I don't think so darlin. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

4. mysteriew

Does that mean you don't think I should or you don't think I would get a time out?:crazy:

5. Pandora

Pandora New Member

This reminds me of a "family vacation" story. We always went camping across America, Canada, and Mexico for 3-6 week each summer when I was a kid. One year, while my brother was sleeping, we were driving down the interstate and I noticed something odd by the highway. About a mile or two later, I just couldn't stand it so I said, "Is it just me, or was there a monkey beside the road back there?" My parent started laughing hysterically--they had both seen it too, but thought that they had to have been imagining it!

6. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

It means that I don't think that you should. I never said anything about a time out. The people who have family members missing and those people who work tiresly to bring them back home may not appreciate any "comparison" between a chimp and their loved ones. NOT that you were comparing, but you know what I mean. :blowkiss:

7. mysteriew

Actually I was just kidding. The way they were talking in the article about the searches that were being conducted for the monkey, reminded me of the searches for the missing. Until a few years ago they couldn't get that much attention for missing people, and now they are looking for attention for a missing monkey.

8. amandab

amandab Well-Known Member