Shout Out To Bill Sheaffer

i've followed the eyewitness 9 feed of the trial online at radaronline.com, and just have to say that bill schaefer's levelheaded commentary, common sense insight and expert analysis has been nothing short of tremendous. compared to the sideshow spectacle of talking head experts shouting over each other each night on primetime tabloid programming, schaeffer is a breath of fresh air and stands alone in terms of quality inside information and analysis. well done mr. schaefer!

Amen!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
He's the one that talked me down off my emotional outrage ledge.

I've been on Vinnie's show, Jane's show, and Nancy Grace and I've never been told what position to take or what to say, or not to say. However, they did tell me never to say "I don't know" to Nancy, or she will be upset. LOL

You're not a lawyer though. No matter how much the defense attorneys may get on our nerves they offer the opposite opinion from the guilty commentators.

I want to thank Bill Sheaffer, Kathy Belich and the other people who put on a definitive coverage of this trial for WFTV.

But MOST of all, I want to thank Bill Sheaffer for being an honorable man and lawyer. There are other lawyers that got up and spoke about this trial. Some here on this forum as well, who disgraced themselves by slamming each other on twitter and in the media. One that I know of even uses bad language/swear words and expletives when talking about other lawyers and people around this case when tweeting. I was completely disgusted.

Bill Sheaffer stands for what is still good about the legal profession. I wish all the young pups would learn a little. Even the ones from prominent law families.

Be sure and let WFTV management know how much KB and BS have meant to you during this trial.:cheer: after what KB has had to put up with from the DT she deserves some letters of praise in her file.

I followed the case from Denmark and obviously had to do it online, which worked well enough.
Every day I looked forward to Bill Scheaffer and Kathy Belich´s analysis. They have class and integrity. I think that she deserves a huge thumbs up as well. No sensationalism with these two, such nice people!
WFTV.com was the channel for me.

Bill, You're # 1. Your daily trial analysis' has always been insightful and to the point. You and Kathi make a great team. Keep up the good work!

Bill, you have been such a huge source of facts and made the web of this case and trial so very clear and understandable. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I waited patiently everyday for the Bill and Kathi show. They were unbiased and did very well at explaining the day's events.

Too bad the jury didn't have access to their daily recaps........

LURVE me some Bill and Kathi! Amazing commentary, and they had it 100% right, IMO. I can't blame them for a crazy jury! :crazy:

Great teamwork, trustworthy reporting. I have the utmost respect for Bill and Kathi.

Bill S.!!!! :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: I love love love a man with a brain!!

Bill ! What an amazing man, I miss him! When I was panicking he always calmed me down. On verdict day his words immediately afterwards helped me tremendously. I watched him every single day all day during trial. (2 p.m to 10 p.m here). My poor television has a permanent imprint of the split screen on Casey on Trial. I am so very grateful that I could plug my computer into my tv and watch.....Reading back over this I feel the need to say don't worry about me sounding a little obsessed! I'm on another continent! Thank you so much to Bill and Kathy and the nice WFTV presenter man. Respectful,classy and intelligent..that's how Bill comes across ! Shame about the Jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back