SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you how many times I've found interesting tidbits down in there. Paperclips, staples..... They catch everything. :floorlaugh:

:scared: staples?? Ouch!!!!:floorlaugh:

Two words. Andrea Sneiderman

We have friends on that here at Websleuths. trial starts July 29th

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That's what everyone says. I started reading up on it but then stuff was going on here so I never continued.

I should do that today, since I'm so bored, but I'm too lazy to get out of this forum.

I am second in line for brunch.. or I was before Shelby pushed her way in front of me. I think we lost everyone where did everyone go. We need some music in here!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

atthelake, is that your pic?

That's what everyone says. I started reading up on it but then stuff was going on here so I never continued.

I should do that today, since I'm so bored, but I'm too lazy to get out of this forum.

If you're lazy we can help

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged #2

I am starving. I think will run out to Arbys. Be back in a while!!!

Did you guyz get a good look at the Bellini Mixer in Harmony2's buffet photo?? I just wanna stick my head under it and flip the nozzle. :) *hic*

(P.S. That's mr. dood in the avatar w/yours truly; yes, he is a big boy. :))

I am starving. I think will run out to Arbys. Be back in a while!!!

Oh yum. Get curly fries. I haven't had Arby's in forever. The joys of living in the middle of no where. :scared:

Wow, you guys are a buncha bad asses putting your photos up there...ahem, finally. ;) I brought Katie Wick along with mine for *reinforcements*. She's always a crowd pleaser. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88