SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on wikipedia that authorities have said Ramirez died of liver failure... Hep C? Will we get to see autopsy findings? :seeya:

Totally OT, but, I lived right in the "Nightstalker" area. He murdered one of the teachers from my elementary school. I think I was about 8 yrs old at the time. She taught Special Ed. My dad's backyard was searched by police and K-9's because after Ramirez murdered one of the neighbors he ran through the backyards and the dogs picked up his scent. He also killed an elderly woman and injured her sister at their home in my town. I remember my Mom nailing all the windows shut. I knew it was scary at the time, but now it freaks me out!

:eek:

Holy close call batman! He was a scary scary dude!

Jeez that's younger than me. Awfully young to be 'natural causes'. Though natural causes can mean he had a disease like cancer or something I guess.

Update: he'd recently been transferred from death row at San Quinten and was in a local hospital.

BBM: He probably didn't have the best karma in the world. :notgood:

That is the cleanest jail I have ever seen. I'm not joking, I have not been incarcerated, work is how I know. This is a nice and fluffy jail to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998