SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I really hate to be the one to say this but this is most likely what the Alexanders have to look forward to- my God 17 years of appeals and for what... for him to die of natural causes in prison. A death sentence isn't a death sentence and THAt is the cold hard truth. I mean, unless you are in Texas I guess. Burn in hell Richard you ba$tard.
Not necessarily. It can and does happen at least in AZ. I'm optimistic but not confident...I guess its a bright hope but you are soooo right that much-to most of the time it isn't an actual death sentence and that is pretty sad...it is a reality only for some, not all. Glad that CA citizens no longer have to pay for him to keep breathing...he was what the DP was made for....yet he got a far more humane death than any of his victims did. What they went through was beyond evil.

Oh wow, I just realized Richard Ramirez died. I have been waiting for his execution since I heard about him. 56 of natural causes? Wow.

ETA: Sorry. He was 53.

I waited on Grace Slick one time when I was very young. She was the nicest, down to earth lady. Kind and very gracious. Great tipper- on top of the cash she left ($50 for a meal that wasn't much over $100), she offered me tickets to a concert of theirs that Saturday but no one would work for me- I kid you not. I think my fellow servers were hoping to get the tickets themselves, but she said they were for me, and that was that. I'll never forget it.

Love it!

REM is snooty and poor tippers, looked their music on the jukebox, it was not.

AC/DC rude and arrogant, demanding that all know who they are. Made a huge scene.

Sonic Youth was the BEST. Polite, never asked or made a scene. Tipped very well.

Buzzcocks back in the day, in a small town, friendly and drink with, YES!

Martin Sheen observant, persistent flirt.

Charlie Sheen angry that he was stuck in town with dad. Quiet and fuming.

Sally Struthers nice, quiet, good tipper.

Richard Dreyfuss with tall skinny young blond girl. Mad no one noticed and wrote his name all over the sides of the old slide card credit card receipt. I mean like 15 times.

I'm still cleaning, if anymore come to me, I'll be back.

So, this is off topic even for an off topic forum, but Richard Ramirez, the "night stalker' killer, has died in prison of natural causes

Totally OT, but, I lived right in the "Nightstalker" area. He murdered one of the teachers from my elementary school. I think I was about 8 yrs old at the time. She taught Special Ed. My dad's backyard was searched by police and K-9's because after Ramirez murdered one of the neighbors he ran through the backyards and the dogs picked up his scent. He also killed an elderly woman and injured her sister at their home in my town. I remember my Mom nailing all the windows shut. I knew it was scary at the time, but now it freaks me out!

Ok... I really hate to be the one to say this but this is most likely what the Alexanders have to look forward to- my God 17 years of appeals and for what... for him to die of natural causes in prison. A death sentence isn't a death sentence and THAt is the cold hard truth. I mean, unless you are in Texas I guess. Burn in hell Richard you ba$tard.

That's actually pretty much exactly what I was saying, just more obliquely. Which is why I will be content whichever sentence JA gets.

Totally OT, but, I lived right in the "Nightstalker" area. He murdered one of the teachers from my elementary school. I think I was about 8 yrs old at the time. She taught Special Ed. My dad's backyard was searched by police and K-9's because after Ramirez murdered one of the neighbors he ran through the backyards and the dogs picked up his scent. He also killed an elderly woman and injured her sister at their home in my town. I remember my Mom nailing all the windows shut. I knew it was scary at the time, but now it freaks me out!

I'm from LA and I was living in a ground floor apartment with no A/C and you just had no choice, you had to have your windows open. (His M/O was to enter homes/apartments late at night through open windows). It was really scary. I was at a convention in Austin Tx when he was captured, and I just went through the whole convention center telling everyone the news whose badge said they were from LA. The sense of relief was almost overwhelming.

Um, is it okay to use one of those nose inhalers that looks like a chapstick tube still? I got one at the Dollar Tree today. It says all natural, peppermint oil, wintergreen and so on. Was it made in the '70's or '80's?

Thomas Dolby - I Scare Myself (Edit) - YouTube

Thomas Dolby - Hyperactive! (12'' Version) - YouTube

One can never know what surprises you may find at the dollar store...
I'd say if its a brand name, and manufactured in the US you are probably ok...if it has funny psychedelic graphics most likely not...:seeya:

I think CMja should hire Seacrest to represent her. If anyone "gets her" it would be Seacrest. LOL

Speaking of food....

HAPPY NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY!!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...ational-doughnut-day-20130607,0,7571998.story

Free doughnuts for National Doughnut Day

"Free" and "Doughnuts." Two of my favorite words! Especially when used in
the same sentence!!!

Doughnut day. What a wonderful day!
Maple bar..mmmmmmmmmm
When I indulge, I always munch it upside down.
No, I'm not a bat, silly..
I eat the doughnut so the frosting smooshes on my tounge,
and not the roof of my mouth..
Hardly any tastebuds on the roof..

BTW, Went to a H.S. graduation, grand niece, last night.
What a wonderful shoe fashion show it was....
Why wear comfy flats,
when you can teeter on some amasingly beautiful Hooker Heels.
Concrete floors are not your friend..
Some of the ladies were mincing along, in pain.
been there, and will do it again..hehe

Now, Im off to shop for heels and doughnuts...
:seeya:

Ramirez: arrested in 1985; sentenced in 1989 to death; still alive through 2013, & dies of natural causes/disease instead of the death penalty. It took until 2006 for him to exhaust his appeals at the State level. (17 years).

per a report on ramirez:

Since the death penalty was reinstated in California in 1978, some 94 death row inmates have died while in custody, 59 by natural causes. Another 22 committed suicide. Only 13 were executed.

An actress named "Shannon Guess Richardson" has been arrested per the AP for ricin tainted letters to Bloomberg and Obama.

She's apparently pregnant and blames it on her husband. The husband says she did it. They're getting a divorce.

:rolleyes:

She's had small roles the Vampire Diaries & Walking Dead, and The Blind Side.

First the guys in Mississippi and now this - is this the new way to get back at someone who's angered you? Yeesh.

She played "zombie" in The Living Dead. Yeah, that narrows it down.

I feel like the last to know things. I'd heard rumor about JW's schedule but didn't know it was a fact. Oh, it's that Kiefer dude.

Transcript of Jodi Arias sex-tape hearing unsealed

snipped

Arias has a trial date of July 18 to seat a new jury to determine the life or death sentence, but Willmott has already indicated she has a conflict for that day and will ask that the trial be delayed until later in the year. Meanwhile, Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery has not reached a final decision as to whether he will take it back to trial or lift the intent to seek the death penalty.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...raphic-tape-recording-released-to-public.html

An actress named "Shannon Guess Richardson" has been arrested per the AP for ricin tainted letters to Bloomberg and Obama.

She's apparently pregnant and blames it on her husband. The husband says she did it. They're getting a divorce.

:rolleyes:

She's had small roles the Vampire Diaries & Walking Dead, and The Blind Side.

First the guys in Mississippi and now this - is this the new way to get back at someone who's angered you? Yeesh.

So are you saying we should prepare ourselves for a fetus induced fog? :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member